Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 71. (Read 283116 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Ah man, I thought the Snowballs thing and the MMXIV coin were kind of one. I have gone and confused the crap out of myself...

Dev, Are you operating 2 separate Crypto coins, Or am I just miss reading this entire thing now >.<

Yes, two separate coins

When is you're next coin coming out?

Never, but I have said I will still assist others that have good ideas and bring them to me. I won't manage the coin, but I will help them get it going if I believe it is a fresh idea. I enjoy helping innovation in any way I can, even if I don't profit from it at all. I have always offered unbiased advice for free without asking for anything in return, even with current coins I have nothing to do with

You sound like a good person.

Have you done any real POD stuff where you post a video of you talking about these two coins on youtube?

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Ah man, I thought the Snowballs thing and the MMXIV coin were kind of one. I have gone and confused the crap out of myself...

Dev, Are you operating 2 separate Crypto coins, Or am I just miss reading this entire thing now >.<

Yes, two separate coins

Never, but I have said I will still assist others that have good ideas and bring them to me. I won't manage the coin, but I will help them get it going if I believe it is a fresh idea. I enjoy helping innovation in any way I can, even if I don't profit from it at all. I have always offered unbiased advice for free without asking for anything in return, even with current coins I have nothing to do with

Yes, two separate coins

legendary

Yes, two separate coins
legendary
Can someone confirm that this coin actually pays out 2014% POS?

Nobody can because it doesn't until block 80,000
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

Can someone confirm that this coin actually pays out 2014% POS?

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io
For all of those that would like to see the price go up, here's a way you can help.

Start mining on the multipool, the more hash it has, the more blocks that will be found.

The more blocks that are found, the more BTC the pool has to buy with.

The more BTC, the more MMXIV that can be bought, walking up the sell book. (thus raising the price).

UPDATE: I have updated the backlog page.
legendary
Well it started staking again just now, I did do a checkwallet and had a mismatch, when I repaired wallet it started staking (kinda weird) and yes its staking with that grey arrow saying its not staking.

Excellent
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
Well it started staking again just now, I did do a checkwallet and had a mismatch, when I repaired wallet it started staking (kinda weird) and yes its staking with that grey arrow saying its not staking.
legendary
jajaja you made me laught Smiley

btw i ask it because was not sure if even my wallet show me that message "not staking because you dont have mature coins" all is ok, now, as you already reply, things should be ok even if i see that greyarrow+that message, so im happy Smiley

Now i hope i can stake with that small amount soon Smiley

Again ty for your reply!

Np...good luck!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008
northern exposure
I bought 0.278849M at 21/11/2014 01:36 and still didnt show me that they are mature, is this normal?

¿how many time i need to w8? at the specs it say 24h, ¿im doing something wrong?

The wallet's a little quirky.  With that small amount I would say you should see a stake in another 1-2 days.  Once you stake, you might notice your balance go to zero, don't worry the coins are still there,  You can use the getinfo command to see your real balance.    

ty for the reply!

But im not talking about stake, im talking about that after more than 2 days my coins arent MATURE yet, my wallet still sayd "not staking because you dont have mature coins"... i was thinking that after 24h the coins turn matured, why my coins arent matured after more than 2 days?

I've seen my arrow grey while staking before. That arrow is an asshole; don't believe it!

For real, though, I've looked into making it more accurate, but I don't know if any changes I made to the display would make a difference

jeje ty for your reply!! i can w8 so np at all Wink

I'm staking right now with the arrow grey...I hate that arrow

jajaja you made me laught Smiley

btw i ask it because was not sure if even my wallet show me that message "not staking because you dont have mature coins" all is ok, now, as you already reply, things should be ok even if i see that greyarrow+that message, so im happy Smiley

Now i hope i can stake with that small amount soon Smiley

Again ty for your reply!
legendary
I bought 0.278849M at 21/11/2014 01:36 and still didnt show me that they are mature, is this normal?

¿how many time i need to w8? at the specs it say 24h, ¿im doing something wrong?

The wallet's a little quirky.  With that small amount I would say you should see a stake in another 1-2 days.  Once you stake, you might notice your balance go to zero, don't worry the coins are still there,  You can use the getinfo command to see your real balance.    

ty for the reply!

But im not talking about stake, im talking about that after more than 2 days my coins arent MATURE yet, my wallet still sayd "not staking because you dont have mature coins"... i was thinking that after 24h the coins turn matured, why my coins arent matured after more than 2 days?

I've seen my arrow grey while staking before. That arrow is an asshole; don't believe it!

For real, though, I've looked into making it more accurate, but I don't know if any changes I made to the display would make a difference

I'm staking right now with the arrow grey...I hate that arrow

legendary
northern exposure

ty for the reply!

legendary
from me I can say that the client v1.0.8.0  works seamlessly with no any issue.

Excellent! Make sure you guys let me know if there's any issues

mine stopped staking several days back  Huh first day or so with the new client it staked np but yeah since has stopped despite my staking weight well above the networks  Shocked

Can't say I've had that problem. Your personal stake weight should not be above the networks, though

Since you have staked, it's obvious you have everything set up properly (unlocked, etc). Are you sure you haven't reached the max coinage and need to move them?

Ok, So since the coin didn't hit the wallets till 11/2 then there should be no one at the max age yet. 

What is the max coinage?  And how do you tell if you've reached it? 

• Pure Proof of Stake
  • 24 Hour Maturity
  • 2 Minute Blocks
  • 50% Yearly
  • 30 Day Max

Look at your received with tab and check the date. There's probably a better way to do it, but that has worked well for me

Maieuticoin has been around for like 8 months. You are thinking of BALLS

Yup, I got confused.  Plus I didn't think I sent that post.  I realized before I hit post, but somehow it went through.  Ah A senior moment...  Smiley

Lol no worries. I had to search the quote for what you were asking  ;p
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
from me I can say that the client v1.0.8.0  works seamlessly with no any issue.

Excellent! Make sure you guys let me know if there's any issues

mine stopped staking several days back  Huh first day or so with the new client it staked np but yeah since has stopped despite my staking weight well above the networks  Shocked

Can't say I've had that problem. Your personal stake weight should not be above the networks, though

Since you have staked, it's obvious you have everything set up properly (unlocked, etc). Are you sure you haven't reached the max coinage and need to move them?

Ok, So since the coin didn't hit the wallets till 11/2 then there should be no one at the max age yet. 

What is the max coinage?  And how do you tell if you've reached it? 

• Pure Proof of Stake
  • 24 Hour Maturity
  • 2 Minute Blocks
  • 50% Yearly
  • 30 Day Max

Look at your received with tab and check the date. There's probably a better way to do it, but that has worked well for me

Maieuticoin has been around for like 8 months. You are thinking of BALLS

Yup, I got confused.  Plus I didn't think I sent that post.  I realized before I hit post, but somehow it went through.  Ah A senior moment...  Smiley
legendary

ty for the reply!

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Do you guys need some translations and blog/twitter Promos? I been trolling it enough in POLO lol..  Grin Grin

Definitely! Post a link when you get around to it and PM me your address

Great translation coming at the weekend when Hubby has time off and I will do a nice blog post and start fb and twitter, trollboxes campaign from today..  Smiley.. Let's get it rolling, this coin gonna be huge like Balls ..  Grin
legendary
northern exposure
Do you guys need some translations and blog/twitter Promos? I been trolling it enough in POLO lol..  Grin Grin

jaja me too.

We need to start to care about this coin in that way, i mean start talking in polo, facebook, etc etc

All help are welcome!!! Smiley
legendary
northern exposure

ty for the reply!

Pages:
Jump to: