Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 70. (Read 283116 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
when will the 2014% stake kicks in?

Block 80,000. About 3000 blocks to go at roughly 720 per day
legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

Important updates at block 80,000 include:

The MMXIV Ticker has returned! We found a creative way to incorporate it back into the coin
    Yearly staking yield increased to 2014%. The previous rate of 50% was below market average
    Peers that do not update prior to the hard fork will all become rejected nodes after block 80,000
    If you were previously using 1.0.3, the client will automatically reindex the blockchain on first load
    We were unimpressed with 1.0.3; increased orphans with coin control lacking utility. That being said...
    Coin control has been removed for the current build, but will come back with more features very soon
legendary
Activity: 1148
legendary
Add the more wallets on Linux and Android and not just on Windows  Wink

Android gets too hot. If you are unable to compile the client yourself on Linux, you should use the script that is posted for the Pi, that will work for both platforms
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Add the more wallets on Linux and Android and not just on Windows  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Been holding M for awhile, so exited to see what happends when high pos kicks in  Grin
You're excited for the price plummet?

Price plummet but 2014% PoS interest. Even with a 90% price plummet the PoS coins are making money.

legendary
Been holding M for awhile, so exited to see what happends when high pos kicks in  Grin
Well, mostly interested to see how it goes longterm.
longterm is when profesional investors and wall street starts trading cryptos, that could be interesting for sure  Grin
Happy staking!

You know, I'm totally on board with your coins...
But without coin control these will always be at a disadvantage... and less fun.

Also, if you ever run out of vowels... I could invent a 6th vowel you.

MMXIV had coin control in 1.0.3, but the client performed like shit so we pulled it. I'll be putting a far more advanced version of coin control back into MMXIV than we had before
The wallet is real slow in syncing, almost done after a couple of days, hopefully tomorrow.
Is this normal ?

close the wallet and open again..i did it 3 times and it synced
Problem solved, downloaded old version, 1.0.3.
Deleted dat folder and sync is going fast.

1.0.8 is the current version
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Been holding M for awhile, so exited to see what happends when high pos kicks in  Grin
longterm is when profesional investors and wall street starts trading cryptos, that could be interesting for sure  Grin
Happy staking!

But without coin control these will always be at a disadvantage... and less fun.

MMXIV had coin control in 1.0.3, but the client performed like shit so we pulled it. I'll be putting a far more advanced version of coin control back into MMXIV than we had before
The wallet is real slow in syncing, almost done after a couple of days, hopefully tomorrow.
Is this normal ?

Problem solved, downloaded old version, 1.0.3.
Deleted dat folder and sync is going fast.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Happy staking!

Is this normal ?

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Is this normal ?

Shouldn't be slow. What version of the Maieuticoin are you running?
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Happy staking!

Is this normal ?
legendary
Happy staking!

legendary
Activity: 1588
Been holding M for awhile, so exited to see what happends when high pos kicks in  Grin
longterm is when profesional investors and wall street starts trading cryptos, that could be interesting for sure  Grin
Happy staking!

Activity: 736
Merit: 500
longterm is when profesional investors and wall street starts trading cryptos, that could be interesting for sure  Grin
Happy staking!
Activity: 556
Activity: 736
I would like to have the autosaving/s4c option that CAP/HBN has.
Will this be implemented in Balls/M?
Ready for take off!
happy staking
legendary
Current PoD is a joke. That's true.

If done properly though, I feel PoD can be the most useful tool. I would love to see youtube video updates every week. Even if the dev did nothing, just update that nothing got done. I don't see any negative effects from it. You would get famous within the industry appearing on talkshows/news casts, the community would get inspired to help you, investors would be more into the coin.

I like to go long on coins. I love the high interest on this coin while I go long. I have a problem going long with anonymous coins though. The possibility of you starting a new coin and trading off all your old coins for the new coin is too big of a risk.

I will have to pass on this coin. It's too bad. You look to be really skilled and you're two coins have lots of potential.

No worries. We aren't the kind of devs that will shill or beg people to buy; we also encourage non participants to be involved and ask questions. If it's a good fit, it's a good fit. I am not anonymous at all, though, and actually one of the easiest people here to get ahold of. I've been "doxxed" on these forums like 100 times already from info that was already posted willingly
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Ah man, I thought the Snowballs thing and the MMXIV coin were kind of one. I have gone and confused the crap out of myself...

Dev, Are you operating 2 separate Crypto coins, Or am I just miss reading this entire thing now >.<

Yes, two separate coins

When is you're next coin coming out?

Never, but I have said I will still assist others that have good ideas and bring them to me. I won't manage the coin, but I will help them get it going if I believe it is a fresh idea. I enjoy helping innovation in any way I can, even if I don't profit from it at all. I have always offered unbiased advice for free without asking for anything in return, even with current coins I have nothing to do with

You sound like a good person.

Have you done any real POD stuff where you post a video of you talking about these two coins on youtube?

Proof of Dev is a joke, I highly suggest against using that as any kind of barometer for legitimacy. All my business information has been easily available for the past several years

Current PoD is a joke. That's true.

If done properly though, I feel PoD can be the most useful tool. I would love to see youtube video updates every week. Even if the dev did nothing, just update that nothing got done. I don't see any negative effects from it. You would get famous within the industry appearing on talkshows/news casts, the community would get inspired to help you, investors would be more into the coin.

I like to go long on coins. I love the high interest on this coin while I go long. I have a problem going long with anonymous coins though. The possibility of you starting a new coin and trading off all your old coins for the new coin is too big of a risk.

I will have to pass on this coin. It's too bad. You look to be really skilled and you're two coins have lots of potential.

legendary
Ah man, I thought the Snowballs thing and the MMXIV coin were kind of one. I have gone and confused the crap out of myself...

Dev, Are you operating 2 separate Crypto coins, Or am I just miss reading this entire thing now >.<

Yes, two separate coins

When is you're next coin coming out?

Never, but I have said I will still assist others that have good ideas and bring them to me. I won't manage the coin, but I will help them get it going if I believe it is a fresh idea. I enjoy helping innovation in any way I can, even if I don't profit from it at all. I have always offered unbiased advice for free without asking for anything in return, even with current coins I have nothing to do with

You sound like a good person.

Have you done any real POD stuff where you post a video of you talking about these two coins on youtube?

Proof of Dev is a joke, I highly suggest against using that as any kind of barometer for legitimacy. All my business information has been easily available for the past several years. Who I am is not a secret by any means
Pages:
Jump to: