Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 87. (Read 283116 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Totally forgot to update the Paper Wallet to the new chain. It'll be out soon, just finished up the design to match the website

That's pretty slick
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Totally forgot to update the Paper Wallet to the new chain. It'll be out soon, just finished up the design to match the website

Oh snap! Maieuticoin is coming along nicely!

Just got two s3 units in today. Setting them up now and will be putting them on the MP!
Activity: 252
Merit: 120

Just orientating...What kind of coin is MMXIV? and where can I obtain it?
Is there an active developer present? and what are his objectives?

Pure Proof of Stake. You can buy them on Bittrex, or mine them on the Multipool

Yes, we are very active in our IRC Channel at #MMXIV (which now has 20 people with many exchange workers, developers, and pool ops in it) and on these forums, Twitter, Reddit, and our own forums

You can also track updates via Maieuticoin Mobile
Activity: 487
Merit: 500
Just orientating...What kind of coin is MMXIV? and where can I obtain it?
Is there an active developer present? and what are his objectives?
What's going on with the explorer website? It hasn't updated since September 30th.. Who excatly controls or manages it so I can send them a message?

dasource runs the block explorer
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
What's going on with the explorer website? It hasn't updated since September 30th.. Who excatly controls or manages it so I can send them a message?
Alright, so MMXIV coin is now paying 50% stake and has been rebranded?

Yep, with many other improvements. Multipool just got a facelift and I have a couple client updates that will start coming out in the next day or two; client upgrades will be done in a (probably) 2 or 3 step process. They will be optional, non mandatory, upgrades
Good job, just finish upcoming work.

We are not behind on anything right now  Wink
I don't understand, plz let me clear...." you are not behind MMXIV 2nd phase project"?

Not even close. I just announced yesterday for the first time that we were working on it
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac

We are not behind on anything right now  Wink
I don't understand, plz let me clear...." you are not behind MMXIV 2nd phase project"?

We are not behind on anything right now  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Guys... move those sell orders. When the MP buys its gonna move. stop holding the price down

Seems to be a lot of people that want to get out under. 02
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Guys... move those sell orders. When the MP buys its gonna move. stop holding the price down
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
When will the ICO launch ?
Nearly 6 TH on SHA and almost 600 MHS on Scrypt - Looks like the multipool is going to have some nice buys for the next few days!  Hop on!
Go vote for Maieuticoin, you can vote once every 30 minutes per account and IP: https://www.vaultex.io/vote
Pages:
Jump to: