Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 83. (Read 283116 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
https://cryptassist.io
The mutlipool will have brief outage today for a kernel and other updates.  Downtime should be < 10 min.

Maintenance will start at 12:00 PM EDT today.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Let's all together give everyone at Poloniex a huge thank you for their additions tonight! Not only have we hit the BTC Market, but we can now also be traded for XUSD, giving a clear and simple path to converting your Maieuticoin to Fiat!

https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_m
https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/xusd_m
legendary
Seems to have helped the market pick up a bit. Drop your sell orders and let it fly  Wink

remove your lower price sell orders and the coin will automatically rise.

Yes, but if everyone did that we would have no haters once they realize how much more they could have had  Wink

Either that or it's bots down bidding each other, in which case they can't reload if nobody sells to them
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
Seems to have helped the market pick up a bit. Drop your sell orders and let it fly  Wink

Buy some M coin and the price will rise.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Seems to have helped the market pick up a bit. Drop your sell orders and let it fly  Wink

legendary
Nice movement yesterday. Let's continue the trend today  Wink

As always, you can win some Maieuticoin for free. Just come to #MMXIV on Freenode, type !start in the channel and test your brain against 25+ others with the Maieuticoin Trivia Bot. If you're playing by yourself, keep going. Others will join in  Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 120
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
This just goes to show how dedicated you are to the coin. Thank you Grin
legendary
I know this was already posted, but I just want to make sure everyone sees it on the new page. mprep, don't remove the other thread, please. I'm only posting this in here once and will not do it again

Time Well Spent
Maieuticoin is a project I am extremely excited about. Three very experienced, well respected developers have come together to make something that is rock solid in both blockchain security and market price. The past six months have been a very exciting time for all of us getting things ready to push the marketing forward

Using Pure Proof of Stake, Maieuticoin's supply has increased to a little over 2100 coins, after several months of switching to PoS. Coins were distributed while we were on the original MMXIV chain. There was no premine, and all 2014 coins were mined out. At this point we were caught in a dilemna with low blockchain security since there was no reason to mine and transaction fees were not worth the hashpower. It was then that we went to a new blockchain, coinswapped on Bittrex, and started fresh

The final product is a coin that has a wonderful user interface, a secure blockchain, and a very experienced, well respected community that is vocal to our goals in both IRC and these forums. We are community driven and have made changes that were requested by the community

Coin Purpose
I have been very vocal in the past about Proof of Stake being insecure. However, after our tests and talks with many other top tier members, I decided that it was the best way to keep MMXIV alive as a community, but put trust in a system that is not Proof of Work. Maieuticoin is based off the newest PPC, not a clone of a clone, and we have tweaked it perfectly to fit our needs

We are not aiming for a mass adoption, merchant trading token. Maieuticoin aims for someone who trades on percentages, rather than dollars, and sees the value in holding a coin with a very low supply (2100 coins currently). An aggressive interest rate of .96% weekly, just from staking, interests many in putting their money in a bolder step of proof of wealth than Bitcoin and other scarce commodities while many prices either crash or fluctuate wildly. It is intended to be used as a hedge against uncertain times in more established markets, such as Fiat, Bitcoin, or gold. Our price has been incredibly stable for months, and slowly creeping up and to the right, exactly as anticipated. There are several key factors to keeping inflation at a very low rate, while still allowing for a 50% yearly stake, or roughly .96% weekly

Why should we care who you are?
No doubt I am opening myself up to a lot of criticism here, or nobody may care at all. Either way, I believe it is a good time to say that I have been deeply involved with this coin. I believe we have built something, and a system of surrounding purposes, that will fit the niche of many investors and speculators both in our current markets and larger. It is built to scale incredibly well. Whether or not you agree with my opinions or demeanor, we can all agree that I've had coins that went very well, and coins that didn't perform as expected. This is also the last coin that I will be directly responsible for. My involvement further will only be on very creative or innovative projects that others have thought up and brought to me. Basically, I'm all-in on Maieuticoin. Right around this time last year, Tickets (TIX) shot up to a multi-million dollar market cap, was in the top 15 overall for many months, and (although scrypt-jane is now outdated), is still incredibly successful

In turbulent times, it is important to have a place to fit in that isn't rotten to the core. Maieuticoin is that place. Even in the wild west, there was a code of ethics; I believe I've already proven I abide by everyone's rules. I know what I'm doing, deep down inside everyone here knows I know what I'm doing, and this time I will be focused on my work, rather than watching chat boxes and forums for the newest FUD. We have that much work left to do

Hop on or miss out

There is also still a chance for miners to get in at a very early rate by mining on our beautiful, very custom Multipool, which is run by ThePeePs, a trustworthy, well respected pool operator for many coins and projects
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
1btc price is in sight only a few minor wall's remain.
legendary
that is quite good fun if someone playing this.

We had like 30 people in the channel earlier today. Already did 3 payouts
Activity: 610
Merit: 506
crypto = passion
that is quite good fun if someone playing this.
Join us in #MMXIV on Freenode IRC for the new giveaways

Type !start to start the new Trivia Bot. Whoever has the highest score at the end of the day will get 1 Maieuticoin

Just reset the scores. Come play!
New Paper Wallets are out and they look amazing  Smiley

http://mmxivcoin.com/paperwallet
Join us in #MMXIV on Freenode IRC for the new giveaways

Type !start to start the new Trivia Bot. Whoever has the highest score at the end of the day will get 1 Maieuticoin
OK, thanks. That's not the one you get when you use the link on your website.

Before I upgrade, do I need to backup my wallet or anything?

Oops, you're right. Thanks for reminding me to update that link. Shouldn't need to backup wallet, but it's always a good idea. Jussssst in case

Updated link on website. Thanks for the reminder

Oops, you're right. Thanks for reminding me to update that link. Shouldn't need to backup wallet, but it's always a good idea. Jussssst in case
Activity: 556
Merit: 500

Website should be faster than ever now  Wink

That new wallet is pretty tight to watch market. Nice work
Am I missing something? I am running windows wallet version 1.0.2.0-unk-beta which I just downloaded. I don't see any way to watch the market.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9KhUdXDh1Rqa21zS1huMEhkUGc

Click Trade tab

Pages:
Jump to: