Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 85. (Read 283116 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Activity: 252
Merit: 120

Yes, it will either be up tomorrow or Thursday morning. Changing some hosting stuff around. Multipool at pool.mmxivcoin.com remains unaffected
so no wallet tonight either then?  Alright thanks.

Wallet is up on the backup link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9KhUdXDh1Rqa21zS1huMEhkUGc
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

Yes, it will either be up tomorrow or Thursday morning. Changing some hosting stuff around. Multipool at pool.mmxivcoin.com remains unaffected
so no wallet tonight either then?  Alright thanks.

Sellers gotta run out at some point.  Wink

Yea, we are getting very close to some real movement soon after all of these weak hands are through

Either that or you guys can start spreading the volume over to VaultEX. Keeping everything on one exchange like currently is just going to keep bottlenecking the progress, whether it's up or down
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
Sellers gotta run out at some point.  Wink
Scratch that, approaching 7 BTC now. That wall at .034 is cockblocking us, though  Sad
Volume has picked up to over 5 BTC now in the last 24 hours. Let's keep it moving up and to the right! Awesome work this week and last, everyone
Activity: 350
https://cryptassist.io
Now that there is a backlog page, I noticed my old MMXIV address (18....) is owed about .005 M coin.
How can I get it?

My current address shows 3 backlog entries totaling about .008 M coin but I have been receiving regular SHA payouts. Why is there a backlog, why isn't it included in my regular payouts?

If your total owed is more then 0.001 you can receive your amount owed, else you will have to wait till more adds up.
As I stated, the old address is owed .005M coin but you can't send it to the old wallet. Please provide me with the process to get the coins sent to my new wallet.
Please also explain why the backlog of .008 on my current wallet wasn't paid out in yesterday's payment.

Provide me the private key for your old address to prove that it is yours, and the new address that you would like it to be for.

Also, what new address (start's with M) is the .008 M for (the page was updated on the 4th (this past Saturday)?
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
Now that there is a backlog page, I noticed my old MMXIV address (18....) is owed about .005 M coin.
How can I get it?

My current address shows 3 backlog entries totaling about .008 M coin but I have been receiving regular SHA payouts. Why is there a backlog, why isn't it included in my regular payouts?

If your total owed is more then 0.001 you can receive your amount owed, else you will have to wait till more adds up.
As I stated, the old address is owed .005M coin but you can't send it to the old wallet. Please provide me with the process to get the coins sent to my new wallet.
Please also explain why the backlog of .008 on my current wallet wasn't paid out in yesterday's payment.
Could the miner with the address MhoqnVNwzFFhH5uXy6nSFR5gA8stgQFRfJ please double check all of your miners, you have at least one that setup with an invalid address.

Thanks.

I noticed the pool website isn't loading so I went and checked my miners and they're all on the backup pools. Everything okay?

Yes, had to do some HDD maintenance, that is still on going, so the pool will have some more downtime today, but it shouldn't be too long.

I'll post again when the pool will be back to 99.99% uptime.
How can I get it?

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
from today sometime I got only one connection, is it normal? if not then let me get some nodes/conf.
btw, I always get 7-8 connection.
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
How can I get it?

Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Could the miner with the address MhoqnVNwzFFhH5uXy6nSFR5gA8stgQFRfJ please double check all of your miners, you have at least one that setup with an invalid address.

Thanks.

I noticed the pool website isn't loading so I went and checked my miners and they're all on the backup pools. Everything okay?

Thanks.
Website may be down for a day or two while we migrate hosting

Multipool will be unaffected
brand new
Activity: 0
great job with the new wallet Smiley
Pages: