Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 90. (Read 283116 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 120
Leaving priv key on an web storage , how secure is it?
Please let me know.

Nothing is "left" anywhere. You pass it to us once, it gets loaded in a staking node, and the submission is deleted forever. Because of this, we can not recover private keys for anyone, should they become lost. You need to ensure that Private Key is backed up locally so you still have access to your funds. If you lose the Private Key and delete your local wallet before moving coins from that address, they will not be recoverable by us

That being said, you are free to pass the Private Key to me however you feel safest. You can email it to me, PM it to me here, pass it through IRC in our channel #MMXIV on Freenode; it's totally up to you. However you feel safest
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001
Tried to run client and still getting a bunch of errors when running also removed tried to use Alternate Windows Client (Fixes JIT Error) fixed the JIT error but comes up with new error

I'll take a look into that error. Haven't seen it before

No problem also reporting the error report it gives too as it didnt do the first time. After closing it just closed. This time come up with error report.

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:   BEX
  Application Name:   MaieutiCoin-Qt.exe
  Application Version:   1.0.2.0
  Application Timestamp:   5405144b
  Fault Module Name:   StackHash_0a9e
  Fault Module Version:   0.0.0.0
  Fault Module Timestamp:   00000000
  Exception Offset:   712a1000
  Exception Code:   c0000005
  Exception Data:   00000008
  OS Version:   6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
  Locale ID:   2057
  Additional Information 1:   0a9e
  Additional Information 2:   0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  Additional Information 3:   0a9e
  Additional Information 4:   0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
  C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
Please let me know.

Nothing is "left" anywhere. You pass it to us once, it gets loaded in a staking node, and the submission is deleted forever. Because of this, we can not recover private keys for anyone, should they become lost. You need to ensure that Private Key is backed up locally so you still have access to your funds. If you lose the Private Key and delete your local wallet before moving coins from that address, they will not be recoverable by us
Tried to run client and still getting a bunch of errors when running also removed tried to use Alternate Windows Client (Fixes JIT Error) fixed the JIT error but comes up with new error

I'll take a look into that error. Haven't seen it before
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Crypto Maniac
Please let me know.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Look at all that Scrypt power on the MP!  Should be a big buy!
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Very nice update to the pool front end. Its a very stylin look Smiley
Keep up the good work dev u are going to take us to the moon!

I fixed your trust also apmapm12
Let's start over!

P.S. send igotspots a PM for me if you will. He PM'ed me and I cant reply. Remember we all blocked each other....  Cheesy

Thanks, I got rid of yours. Everyone be cool this time

I have also removed mine. Thank you for the fresh start Smiley I hope we can all move on.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

Let's start over!

P.S. send igotspots a PM for me if you will. He PM'ed me and I cant reply. Remember we all blocked each other....  Cheesy

Thanks, I got rid of yours. Everyone be cool this time
brand new
Activity: 0
I am trying to send my private key but I have this error, I've try with ie and chrome :

-------------------------------

Form over quota
This form has passed it's allocated quota
and cannot be used at the moment.

Try contacting the owner of this form.

--------------------------------

Any idea? Thank you!

Let's start over!

Hey I'd be glad to remove my feed back. But I do request u remove the false trust from my other colleagues that u have said in regards to diem.
brand new
Activity: 0
That's pretty nice looking

Hashrate is responding nicely!

Algo     Workers   Hashrate  Blocks     Shares
sha256         7    6.95 TH      85  140586187
scrypt         9    1.17 GH     189  186929320
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
That's pretty nice looking
Activity: 350
https://cryptassist.io
The Scrypt port is 7777, even those SHA is listed twice on the Getting Started page. We know, it'll be fixed in the morning, sorry

SHA is 6666
Scrypt is 7777

It has been fixed now, also there is a field in the upper right on the stats page to enter your address to see your stats.

You can still scroll down and click on your address too.
The Scrypt port is 7777, even those SHA is listed twice on the Getting Started page. We know, it'll be fixed in the morning, sorry

SHA is 6666
Scrypt is 7777
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
If you guys have hashpower and an interest in Maieuticoin, I suggest hopping on the Multipool tonight. Large hashrate right now. Over 1.3 GIGAHASH on Scrypt and nearly 8 Terahash on SHA256! Looks like the new layout is popular

I noticed the increased effecting me getting all the payouts lol
If you guys have hashpower and an interest in Maieuticoin, I suggest hopping on the Multipool tonight. Large hashrate right now. Over 1.3 GIGAHASH on Scrypt and nearly 8 Terahash on SHA256! Looks like the new layout is popular
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
PM SENT.

extra tickets for previous players?

I doubt it... the S4 is overpriced as is.  Plus we're on the 4th raffle now so that would be a lot of free tickets

I was thinking 1 free ticket for anyone who bought 2 or more on the last raffle.
Pages:
Jump to: