Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 82. (Read 283116 times)

legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000
  Wallet not showing staking.  All of my coins are over 24 hours old, but it says no mature coins.  I've never seen the wallet staking, but I did get a stake.  Is it just the indicator in the wallet not working or something else?  Also how often should I expect a stake.  

Thanks

What address are you using to stake? Also, how many hours ago did they arrive there?

I only have one address defined. MsrQWfm1pWNCiMG5Dw5pidj5vge8s6TdYg.  Last coins arrived 10/17 at 12:13 (And it's now 18:03).  So that would be a little less then 32 hours ago.  

I did have one stake today at 01:28.  Not sure how the staking really works.  Maybe I have to wait till tomorrow at 1:28?  

Thanks for looking.  

Ah ok that explains it. If you staked and it moved, then don't move it. You can only stake every so often; coins will move back and forth now as long as your client remains open

OK, Makes sense.  I'm assuming there is nothing like coin control in this wallet, at least I couldn't find anything.   
Activity: 252
Merit: 120
  Wallet not showing staking.  All of my coins are over 24 hours old, but it says no mature coins.  I've never seen the wallet staking, but I did get a stake.  Is it just the indicator in the wallet not working or something else?  Also how often should I expect a stake.  

Thanks

What address are you using to stake? Also, how many hours ago did they arrive there?

I only have one address defined. MsrQWfm1pWNCiMG5Dw5pidj5vge8s6TdYg.  Last coins arrived 10/17 at 12:13 (And it's now 18:03).  So that would be a little less then 32 hours ago.  

I did have one stake today at 01:28.  Not sure how the staking really works.  Maybe I have to wait till tomorrow at 1:28?  

Thanks for looking.  

Ah ok that explains it. If you staked and it moved, then don't move it. You can only stake every so often; coins will move back and forth now as long as your client remains open
legendary

Thanks

I only have one address defined. MsrQWfm1pWNCiMG5Dw5pidj5vge8s6TdYg.  Last coins arrived 10/17 at 12:13 (And it's now 18:03).  So that would be a little less then 32 hours ago. 

I did have one stake today at 01:28.  Not sure how the staking really works.  Maybe I have to wait till tomorrow at 1:28? 

Thanks for looking. 

Thanks

legendary

Thanks
Trivia in #MMXIV on Freenode - First person to 500 points gets 1M free!

Scores were just reset again. Time to play!
Trivia in #MMXIV on Freenode - First person to 500 points gets 1M free!
Gotta get past that .07 bullshit first. It's moved a few times already, though
legendary
0.1 to 0.5 then 1btc each very soon. just my gut feelings.

I like your gut...   Smiley
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
0.1 to 0.5 then 1btc each very soon. just my gut feelings.
Price is rising nicely...who is going to be the one to eat that sell wall on Bittrex? I have a feeling this is the last time we will be in the .0's, so if you still want to grab some, this could be your last chance for a decent amount

I just made a deposit on bittrex so I'll be buying some of those up soon

Only one wall left then we are off to the races
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Price is rising nicely...who is going to be the one to eat that sell wall on Bittrex? I have a feeling this is the last time we will be in the .0's, so if you still want to grab some, this could be your last chance for a decent amount

I just made a deposit on bittrex so I'll be buying some of those up soon
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
WOW I only found out about the coin on POLO Trollbox. I really like the ANN and it looks like a wonderful Coin. I will hit the IRC later today. Would love to do a blog and twitter PROMO, more need to know about this Highly valuable POS Coin. Smiley

Don't worry its not too late. We are just getting started around here Wink
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
WOW I only found out about the coin on POLO Trollbox. I really like the ANN and it looks like a wonderful Coin. I will hit the IRC later today. Would love to do a blog and twitter PROMO, more need to know about this Highly valuable POS Coin. Smiley
Resetting Scores in Maieuticoin Trivia. Come join #MMXIV on Freenode for your chance to win Maieuticoin free! Winner gets 1, random giveaways throughout round!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
The mutlipool will have brief outage today for a kernel and other updates.  Downtime should be < 10 min.

Maintenance will start at 12:00 PM EDT today.

He's all done. Back to business as usual  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: