Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Maieuticoin | 2014% PoS | 10k/MMXIV and BALLS/MMXIV Markets NOW OPEN - page 94. (Read 283116 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Is there a post somewhere that summarises all of the MMXIV changes? There isn't any useful info in the OP. From what I can tell there's an entirely new wallet which has a new address format and the coin has a different name now? What happens to the old balances? Does everyone need to generate new addresses now? Are old addresses no longer valid? Why is this? Is it still SHA256?
Activity: 252
Merit: 120
We now have a mobile news aggregator for Maieuticoin for both Android and Windows Based Devices. This will sync up with several social media sites including Twitter, Reddit, and the Maieuticoin Forums to give you all the current Maieuticoin information

It's a bit of a step up from the mailing list you guys were asking for. I told you to be patient  Wink

Maieuticoin is at 14% Votes for Best POS

Everyone should tweet to their coin creators on twitter and ask them to ask their coin users to vote for their coin on this poll.
Send them to this link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-proof-of-stake-coins-voting-poll-786993

Proof of Stake coins represents ownership in the coins. Loyalty! Commitment! Real investors put their money where their mouths are. Right now, these cryptocurrency coins are just coins. When they build up their market cap, they will become companies. These Proof of Stake coins have a chance to become the future fortune 915 cryptocurrency companies.

Each one of the company listed in the future fortune 915 cryptocurrency companies will have a market cap equivalent to 20,000 bitcoins.

--------------

Yep, climbing nicely. Let's see some more votes, though!
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Maieuticoin is at 14% Votes for Best POS

Everyone should tweet to their coin creators on twitter and ask them to ask their coin users to vote for their coin on this poll.
Send them to this link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/best-proof-of-stake-coins-voting-poll-786993

Proof of Stake coins represents ownership in the coins. Loyalty! Commitment! Real investors put their money where their mouths are. Right now, these cryptocurrency coins are just coins. When they build up their market cap, they will become companies. These Proof of Stake coins have a chance to become the future fortune 915 cryptocurrency companies.

Each one of the company listed in the future fortune 915 cryptocurrency companies will have a market cap equivalent to 20,000 bitcoins.

--------------
Do we have to move the coins every 30 days if we are offline staking?

Yes. Even though we do load the wallet in, we will never touch anyone's funds
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Do we have to move the coins every 30 days if we are offline staking?
The staking is working out much better for me, it was a great idea. Cool

Thanks, glad you are happy with it! The blockchain is much, much more secure now
Activity: 434
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
The staking is working out much better for me, it was a great idea. Cool
Expect a pump by this weekend

I'll help, I've been bored recently. What's your goal for the price? You can PM it to me if you don't want it public
It's quite public. When the price gets over 1BTC for a sustained period of time there will be a big giveaway.

I have been watching this market for a while now. I'll help push the price up a bit (not all the way to 1 BTC each though), but it's going to be on the normal people of this thread to keep it up there

I have also been watching the market sense the start of things when it was MMXIV, I will put a buy order in my self and scoop some more to help with things.

We've been nothing but stable. If you just buy some and hold you are making a steady .96% weekly just from staking. The BTC price per coin has not changed much in several months
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Respect All Fear None

I'll help, I've been bored recently. What's your goal for the price? You can PM it to me if you don't want it public
It's quite public. When the price gets over 1BTC for a sustained period of time there will be a big giveaway.

I have been watching this market for a while now. I'll help push the price up a bit (not all the way to 1 BTC each though), but it's going to be on the normal people of this thread to keep it up there

I have also been watching the market sense the start of things when it was MMXIV, I will put a buy order in my self and scoop some more to help with things.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

Yes, that giveaway is still very much planned. It definitely won't be from our planned pump this week. I can't take it that high myself  Sad
Activity: 556
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

Over 40% of the network is now enrolled in offline staking
Activity: 350
https://cryptassist.io
It's nice to see some hash starting to come back to the pool, but it definitely needs a lot more.

I am hoping to have a nice face lift to the site by the end of this week.
There is now a ticket system for any issues related to Maieuticoin

http://mmxivcoin.com/support
Threw together our own forum, too. I'll pretty it up this week

http://mmxivcoin.com/forum
Pages:
Jump to: