Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN Mandatory update FLAP FINAL Miners to share BILLIONS of Coins 10 days !SWAP! - page 35. (Read 40444 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Ill be making a checkpoint from block 779500
any blocks found after that will be orphaned
submitting wallet for windows build
Please recompile for pool and daemon operators and enthusiasts
the issue is a protocol one atm ill be putting up 3 nodes at launch
hopefully this is all the maintenance to get us threw to 900k+ blocks
IM going to have to fork again with a windows wallet already in place ... anyone mining id go ahead and back off im going to leave the deamon running for the moment ill grab as much of the current chain as i can and ill set up a few extra nodes hard codded .... give me a few hrs
im going to go ahead and rebuild from source too i want to make sure
this is not some stupid qt file in the cashe shill from when i was working
ok so where did you change it its hard codded i may need to make another backup and sort all this out
I was very sure it was all working before i compiled the last time i was getting paouts from the pool ect
but if im going to have to re re re release i should do it now so were not oprpaining
I didnt have to change anything with flappycoind. I just ran make -f makefile.unix nothing else. I'm finding blocks no problem. I just had to change a config file in p2pool to update the protocol version

ok one more question did you announce yourself as a syncnode in any changes

No I dont believe I did but I did port forward so people can add my node and use it. Also about the payouts... unfortunately I dont know as I have no wallet to verify the coins being moved. If you get a GUI up I can mine using your address and we can verify

yea thats where my head is at im pulling the .flappycoin down now off the server to run in gui ill let you know what i find out
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
ok so where did you change it its hard codded i may need to make another backup and sort all this out
I was very sure it was all working before i compiled the last time i was getting paouts from the pool ect
but if im going to have to re re re release i should do it now so were not oprpaining
I didnt have to change anything with flappycoind. I just ran make -f makefile.unix nothing else. I'm finding blocks no problem. I just had to change a config file in p2pool to update the protocol version

No I dont believe I did but I did port forward so people can add my node and use it. Also about the payouts... unfortunately I dont know as I have no wallet to verify the coins being moved. If you get a GUI up I can mine using your address and we can verify

im going to pull my pool wallet down into a gui and see whats what

are you getting your payouts ... and by that are you getting a payout to any other address
OTHER THEN to the pool hot address and the reward/fee addresses  if you are very cool
if not then its not working . you dont have anyone to confirm the blokes and i
have to go back and debug and hard code a few nodes in ..

node 138.68.40.121 will be up in a few min
165.227.20.231 up now
Are those with port 11556 ?
You can add my node addnode=172.91.203.163:11557

so this is what im not understanding my new node with the source from
last night says im outdated and need to update .. did you change anything
version or proto wize in your wallet
No I just compiled. However my pool wouldnt connect until I changed the version to 92845. Now things are good. I had that error outdated message but I restarted the node and it went away.

let me restart node it does see you
165.227.20.231 up now

No I just compiled. However my pool wouldnt connect until I changed the version to 92845. Now things are good. I had that error outdated message but I restarted the node and it went away.
165.227.20.231 up now

"version" : 3020000,
    "protocolversion" : 92845,
    "walletversion" : 60000,
    "balance" : 53577.77531730,
    "blocks" : 779375,
    "timeoffset" : 0,
    "connections" : 1,
    "proxy" : "",
    "difficulty" : 0.05470230,
    "testnet" : false,
    "keypoololdest" : 1501033544,
    "keypoolsize" : 101,
    "paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
    "mininput" : 0.01000000,
    "errors" : "Warning: This version is obsolete, upgrade required!"

you seem like you have a good grasp of such things so i would understand the tinkering
but if you did let me know so i can make the changes to match yours
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
I did getblock count its on 779213
I think this means you're on the old wallet. From what I see its on 779361

779361 then yes the block reward has gone up i think i finally stopped getting orphans
are you getting payouts yet?

i did receive payouts when i mined a few months ago when you 1st started the thread.
made 46620135.48177987

i have 42914.30553046 stuck from old chain i guess

ill give them to you

Thank you

i  need a moment to continplate
i think i see the problem the wallet version number is the same as the old looking into it now

779361 then yes the block reward has gone up i think i finally stopped getting orphans

i did receive payouts when i mined a few months ago when you 1st started the thread.
made 46620135.48177987

ill give them to you
Activity: 237
Merit: 100

made 46620135.48177987

165.227.20.231 up now
Fudge Cookies but i downloaded from the website.  Undecided

im using windows not linux