Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN Mandatory update FLAP FINAL Miners to share BILLIONS of Coins 10 days !SWAP! - page 37. (Read 40444 times)

Activity: 316
Merit: 250
Well ... I just got here (at least 2 days that I do not go through here ...), I put my wallet in windows to update and it seems to have stopped 4 hours ago ...

I went through here and there seems to have been a lot of movement in the forum in the last days ... it also seems that there is a new version of wallet ... right? Where can I download the latest version? Windows ... of course ..
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
My node has downloaded the blocks but I am no longer able to connect to it with p2pool. Also lots of people are still running outdated nodes.
Is the version no longer 35 or 91337?
Edit: version is 92845 for p2pool. Pool is reconnecting will update
Edit2: Mining seems to be resulting in only rejected blocks. Not sure if unlucky or theres a problem.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
I updated my node.  blocks are not moving though.. 
uBm
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
is there a working windows executable allready ?
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
whatever is going on is something simple zzz
i just made a fresh bootsrap in case anything is wrong
ive got the pool on my end back up and its getting sahres but no connection to my wallet on pc as of yet looking into it . i would say its a issue with the ver i blocked but it worked during the test
 im not going to think too much of it yet i think we may need 3 nodes for transactions to confirm ill spin up another damon if its not worked it self out shortly

Got a node running on the new source code. Unable to mine or start the pool though as the daemon seems to be trying to download blocks(?). Let me know if anyone else got somewhere

Edit: Seems the daemon found somewhere to download the blockchain again. Letting re download completely to be safe
i got a guy hes super busy though
i had serious windows to linux bootstap issues i think ill be back up moving the chain in about 5 min moving blockchain to unomp now

Alright. I havent used the qt yet. Compiling the flappycoind in src to try and get my pool running asap.

so i left a bunch of extra stuff in the src because i could not get qmake to work from term
i had to run it from qt to get it to line up the build if you have any issues delete the qt user before you run makeclean
OK I'm just trying to get the daemon up asap. I actually never got the Linux qt to compile and just ran the Windows qt using wine and had no issues.
Its using a Pi2 as my other server has errors compiling

chance you will claim the bounty for win wallet??

I want to but I don't have experience for compiling it for Windows. I can give it a try but I can't make a promise
i had serious windows to linux bootstap issues i think ill be back up moving the chain in about 5 min moving blockchain to unomp now

Alright. I havent used the qt yet. Compiling the flappycoind in src to try and get my pool running asap.

so i left a bunch of extra stuff in the src because i could not get qmake to work from term
i had to run it from qt to get it to line up the build if you have any issues delete the qt user before you run makeclean
OK I'm just trying to get the daemon up asap. I actually never got the Linux qt to compile and just ran the Windows qt using wine and had no issues.

chance you will claim the bounty for win wallet??

anyone back up yet im still rescanning

Recompiling on my RaspberryPi. Ill let you know if it works.. very slow on the quad core lol

pi 2 or 3 or zero or what? hell the pool im running only has 512 mem and its onlly at 60 %

just so everyone know things are under control i think ill be the first one back up i still see no connections but i did indeed have them on the test i just hope i didn't loose to much of the chin to get us jump started myself looks like i missed the target just a bit if im first ill be kicking off at 9046 probably with orphains

Recompiling on my RaspberryPi. Ill let you know if it works.. very slow on the quad core lol
Pages:
Jump to: