Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN Mandatory update FLAP FINAL Miners to share BILLIONS of Coins 10 days !SWAP! - page 38. (Read 40444 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 251
wallet tested and working on github if someone could unzip and push it ill owe you one
been up too long lines are blurry bootstrap loading now all seems well ill park it somewhere and get that
link too
fighting github on moment im tuckerd out im going to put it up in a zip
Activity: 723
Merit: 501
shut off my wallet at 779004 and made a complete backup of blockchain and awaiting windows wallet. 
uBm
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Activity: 631
Merit: 208
Belgian based crypto-enthusiast
Quite curious to see the development going on for flappycoin Cheesy got some spare coins left
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
HARD FORK to the right coming!
[/b]

any wallet or damon shut down now will save you time downloading the chain later
Shutdown my node. let me know where to grab the new code.
HARD FORK to the right coming!
[/b]

any wallet or damon shut down now will save you time downloading the chain later
cannot OP myself since the chan is registered to the old owner which is off since 7 months on IRC - allready asked mniip but he went offline -.-

i am trying to get the #flappycoin chan on irc.freenode , but it would need somone to be around there, i got a shitload of work , and have limited time to be there for Q/A.
Suggestions on who could do that ?

uBm.

Op yourself, register the channel with chanserv, and op me.  My bnc stays active, so you will not lose the channel.
i need to get in there too

uBm
cannot OP myself since the chan is registered to the old owner which is off since 7 months on IRC - allready asked mniip but he went offline -.-

i am trying to get the #flappycoin chan on irc.freenode , but it would need somone to be around there, i got a shitload of work , and have limited time to be there for Q/A.

uBm.

Op yourself, register the channel with chanserv, and op me.  My bnc stays active, so you will not lose the channel.
sigh so ive been chasing a ghost error ... qt should compile identical wallets
win/linux but indeed some commands work in one and n0t the other
back on track i do think it may be a day till i get someone to compile a wallet
im going to get the source right to the p2p guys first think between the two pools
should have no issues sorting the chain i am however going to need
to block all old vrs because of the tx fee change . normally just doing a checkpoint
no one would need to worry about it but since were changing math in the source its best to
get everone on the same version 
Activity: 104

uBm.

I'm not very skilled with IRC but, I made a temporary IRC channel that anyone can join. It has no password and can be connected to at htmlhigh5.com/6666 I'm on channel #Flap. Let me know if anyone wants to use it.

can you recommend a client?

I've been using Hexchat. Seems fine

I'm not very skilled with IRC but, I made a temporary IRC channel that anyone can join. It has no password and can be connected to at htmlhigh5.com/6666 I'm on channel #Flap. Let me know if anyone wants to use it.

can you recommend a client?
MANDATORY
wallet update today SP1 several fixes and adjustments
BOUNTY of 50 Million for New Win wallet
BOUNTY of 50 Million for New MAC wallet
please claim before you build

uBm
ok yes ive found and fixed it hold on for me a bit longer i need to nap when i wake ill get new links ect up ans se if i cant get this wallet to take a few more patches
Oh that was an error on my part earlier. What I meant to write was:

> You [uBm]'d probably want to then set Persist = True and point to wailord284's node as a p2pool peer.

As for what wailord284 should maintain, I think the point when the first pool can switch to False is basically once we can put a decent number of other p2pool addresses in BOOTSTRAP_ADDRS and expect at least one to be on at all times. Hopefully that'll be the case soon, but we need to get miners aware of wailord284's pool first Smiley

I have the pool pretty much good and can change things as time goes on but, I just started getting this message on the p2pool site:
Warning: (from bitcoind) Warning: This version is obsolete, upgrade required!

However, I am still able to mine and am receiving rewards. Thoughts?

Edit: I didnt want to release the pool info if it still has problems, but even with that interesting error it is working. So if anyone wants to try it out connect here: http://htmlhigh5.com:65050 You can view your stats as well as point your miner to this address. Your username is your flappycoin address and the password can be whatever (like x).
Let me know if it works for you as it has been for me. The pool has a variable difficulty and has been creating payouts. Thanks again Hanzou for your help! Smiley
P.S. There is no pool fee so hopefully that doesn't matter with the transaction fee stuff. I have it set with the values mentioned earlier so let me know if theres something I should change.

ive tried to fix the fees in the config and in th counsel .it is very possible
this is not an issue for p2p im not sure how the blocks are culled
however i just sent myself 10k coins to the sp1 build as soon as they confirm
ill see whats what i was only charged a fee of 3.5 to move a single input of 10k
good chance ill have a fixed source here in a few hrs with a built in soft fork at 780000

> You [uBm]'d probably want to then set Persist = True and point to wailord284's node as a p2pool peer.

As for what wailord284 should maintain, I think the point when the first pool can switch to False is basically once we can put a decent number of other p2pool addresses in BOOTSTRAP_ADDRS and expect at least one to be on at all times. Hopefully that'll be the case soon, but we need to get miners aware of wailord284's pool first Smiley

I have the pool pretty much good and can change things as time goes on but, I just started getting this message on the p2pool site:
Warning: (from bitcoind) Warning: This version is obsolete, upgrade required!

However, I am still able to mine and am receiving rewards. Thoughts?

Edit: I didnt want to release the pool info if it still has problems, but even with that interesting error it is working. So if anyone wants to try it out connect here: http://htmlhigh5.com:65050 You can view your stats as well as point your miner to this address. Your username is your flappycoin address and the password can be whatever (like x).
Let me know if it works for you as it has been for me. The pool has a variable difficulty and has been creating payouts. Thanks again Hanzou for your help! Smiley
P.S. There is no pool fee so hopefully that doesn't matter with the transaction fee stuff. I have it set with the values mentioned earlier so let me know if theres something I should change.
Activity: 38

Pages:
Jump to: