Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MARKS] Incentivize Content Creators & Build a Reputation Value Framework - page 25. (Read 32312 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
projects with ideas or ideas that will be needed in the future because it will facilitate the activities of someone later, for the sale of coins I think there is no problem and quite interesting because the price of coins offered is not too expensive, what is the target price of coins when listing on the exchange?
egretia
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
If i donate to BTM team 50,000 USD what u gonna do with it?
Activity: 482
Merit: 104
We like Bitmark and we are prepared to support most algorithms.
Our team is waiting for v0.9.7.

Thank for your support !  We appreciate it.

We will be putting together a brief guide on mining all the algos for Bitmark, but if you help, let us know.

db.keys
Activity: 107
can this pool mine to exchange?

Smiley

Hello Miners,
You can try our pool for Bitmark

http://www.smilingmining.com/

Server location in Germany
Fee is 1%

CONNECTION

Code:
URL/HOST:stratum+tcp://smilingmining.com:3433
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:c=MARKS

FOR NICEHASH

Code:
STRATUM HOSTNAME OR IP:smilingmining.com
PORT:3433
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:c=MARKS,d=524288

You can add as node too
Code:
addnode=smilingmining.com

Smiley

Currently we mine and payout only the coin you choose. Autoexchange is disabled.

If your question is can you use market exchange wallet - yes, but only if your wallet address does not expire in time.
Activity: 29
can this pool mine to exchange?

Smiley

Hello Miners,

Fee is 1%

CONNECTION

Code:
USERNAME:

FOR NICEHASH

Code:
USERNAME:

You can add as node too
Code:

Smiley
When will you rename the coin on poloniex ?

Bitmark will still be called "Bitmark", but we are changing the ticker symbol to MARKS (from the old BTM).   Cryptopia.co.nz already has us actively trading and listed as MARKS.  Poloniex has been advised that we wish to use the MARKS ticker symbol and they will be changing from BTM to MARKS, but they replied that the change is not trivial and may take a while. Fortunately, at Poloniex there is no confusion as there is no other coin there which uses BTM.
Activity: 1
When will you rename the coin on poloniex ?
Activity: 84
This one seems actually quite interesting. Will be mining this on release.
We like Bitmark and we are prepared to support most algorithms.
Our team is waiting for v0.9.7.

Nice pool, thanks for posting.  

Good that you support X17 mining, which is one of the PoW algos Bitmark is adopting in the upcoming fork, Bitmark v0.9.7

As well as SCrypt, we are also adding Argon2, CryptoNight, Equihash, Lyra2REv2, Yescrypt  and good old SHA256d

Smiley

Hello Miners,

Fee is 1%

CONNECTION

Code:
USERNAME:

FOR NICEHASH

Code:
USERNAME:

You can add as node too
Code:

Smiley
Bitmark v0.9.7

Bitmark is adopting an additional 7 Proof-of-Work algorithms, for a total of 8 ( SCrypt, SHA256d, Argon2d, Lyra2REv2, X17, EquiHash, CryptoNight v7, Yescrypt )  all governed independently by Dark Gravity Wave v3 in order to keep mining difficulty matched to hashrate.

A block reward modulation protocol, Coin Emission Modulation v0.1 (CEM v0.1), will also be implemented which proportionately reduces the block reward if hashrate is low compared to recent hash rate peaks.

Also adopting the ticker symbol MARKS (in lieu of BTM),  to emphasize the goal and nature of the Bitmark project.

We are aiming to make some of the new Proof-of-Work algorithms being adopted merge-mineable with the leading coins that use them.

Timing of Bitmark v0.9.7 Fork Release

At present we are working on enabling merge-mining Cryptonight with Monero. This has proven to be a bit more challenging than expected, because Monero is an original coin which was written from scratch, and only borrowed ideas, ( but no code), from coins before it.   Nevertheless, we expect this to be completed by early next week.

Considerting a few more days for testing, final code review and to generate ready-to-run binaries for the major platforms (Windows, MacOS and leading Linux distros) it will realistically be a week or two before the fork is published.

The fork's new operative rules will be set to take effect the sooner of either:

a)  75% of the latest 100 blocks signal support for the v4 blocks of Bitmark v0.9.7
                               b)  A arbitrarily chosen (yet to be determined) fixed fork-height is reached

Thanks for your interest, and continued support. ¡ Stay tuned  !
Hi !
I was wondering what's happening with the blockchain there is no block since 9 hours and of course my wallet can't sync.  Huh

What's going on is that the mining difficulty was driven up to 21212.01017410 Hashes/Nonce, which would match a network hash rate of
 about 760 GigaHashes/Second, but the network's hashrate is now averaging only about 11 GigaHashes/Second, so there are only  about 10  blocks being found per day; in short, it's because the difficulty is too high for the network's actual hashrate.

This is a result of a difficulty adjusting algorithm which recalculates difficulty only every 720 blocks. Bitmark will replace this diff algo with the much more responsive and agile Dark Gravity Wave v3 in the upcoming hard fork, Bitmark version 0.9.7

We are working on some final details of the fork code for Bitmark v0.9.7, which will fix these types of situations. It will be published and binaries posted in the next few days.

-----
Hashrate Equation
for well-matched network hashrate and mining difficulty factor

HashRate [hashes/second] = Difficulty [hashes/nonce] (Blocks_found/Blocks_expected) * (2^32 [Nonces] / Beta [Seconds] )

Bitmark's Beta (It's interblock target time) is 2 minutes = 120 Seconds
To find the network hash rate that matches 21212.01017410, we set Blocks_found = Blocks_expected, so that term equals 1.

Network hashrate that would be required to match the present difficulty of 21212.01017410 Hashes/Nonce:

HashRate [hashes/second] = 21212.01017410 hashes/nonce * ( 1 * ((2^32 Nonces) / 120 Seconds) ) = 759 207 416 501.4897186   Hashes/Second =  ~760 GH/s
Activity: 2
Hi !
I was wondering what's happening with the blockchain there is no block since 9 hours and of course my wallet can't sync.  Huh

Bitmark v0.9.7 will use the Cryptonight v7  algo as one of the 8 Proof-of-Work algorithms on the Bitmark Blockchain. Monero has made substantial changes to Cryptonight v7 (see "Scheduled Software Updates' section on Monero's github page).    
These changes are requiring a bit more time to implement merge-mining with Monero. We anticipate it will be ready within the next 5 days.  
Updates to the Bitmark fork (v0.9.7) are getting posted daily on github (https://github.com/project-bitmark/bitmark), and once the fork is ready for mass adoption, the 0.9.7 branch will be merged with the master branch and ready-to-run binaries posted on the www.bitmark.io website.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Any update for Cryptopia list?
I join To a question.
What with listing on cryptopia?

Never

Look at this line from topic starter post and do not say what you did not know about.

Exchanges
(PayPal -> BTM) : Poloniex :(Early 2018) Cryptopia

lol the man isn't wrong. Bitmark was suppose to be listed on YoBit last month, but thats a joke now

We don't need YoBit now, when Poloniex has enabled BTM wallet.

As I said, bitmark was added to the cryptopia. Poloniex will enabled BTM wallet. Good news for project. I hope there will be no confusion with BTM and MARKS.

This is a good news that this project already listed in those exchange.
Hopefully the price will be increasing in the future.
Activity: 462
Project Bitmark

Created in 2014 as an every day use alternative currency, with No premine, No IPO, Nothing unfair, No clone, No old code bases, No untested code

Bitmark - a stable and balanced cryptographic currency. Its primary objectives are to be safe, secure, fast, actively developed, and easy to integrate for services and adopters. (read more...)
Marking - our massive adoption program which fuses reputation+currency, the primary focus of Project Bitmark. Marking enables people to apply crypto currency simply to every aspect of their lives. (read more...)

Bitmark v0.9.x has been released, please update your clients to keep our network secure
such projects , which have been working for several years, are credible . Looks pretty good . D closely follow your project, need more advertising project . My best regards
Activity: 420
Merit: 51
Any update for Cryptopia list?
I join To a question.
What with listing on cryptopia?

Never

Look at this line from topic starter post and do not say what you did not know about.

Exchanges
(PayPal -> BTM) : Poloniex :(Early 2018) Cryptopia

lol the man isn't wrong. Bitmark was suppose to be listed on YoBit last month, but thats a joke now

We don't need YoBit now, when Poloniex has enabled BTM wallet.

As I said, bitmark was added to the cryptopia. Poloniex will enabled BTM wallet. Good news for project. I hope there will be no confusion with BTM and MARKS.
Activity: 126
Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
Polo disabled the deposits again and stopped my deposit at 8/12 confirmations. Devs, what do you have to say about this one. I so want to believe in this project, there is just too much monkey business going on. Trading in a sandbox at both Polo and Trade by trade for a very long time now.

c'mon devs, the idea is a great one. Please get this crap sorted out.

I believe the fork will sort these issues out.

The Bitmark Project is aiming to release the fork code tommorrow, May 1 2018. (Could be a few days more, there are some details to be worked out yet.)

Bitmark is adopting an additional 7 Proof-of-Work algorithms, for a total of 8 ( SCrypt, SHA256d, Argon2d, Lyra2REv2, X17, EquiHash, CryptoNite v7, Yescrypt )  each independently governed by Dark Gravity Wave v3 in order to keep mining difficulty matched to hashrate.

A block reward modulation protocol, Coin Emission Modulation v0.1 (CEM v0.1), will also be implemented which proportionately reduces the block reward if hashrate is low compared to recent hash rate peaks.

Also adopting the ticker symbol MARKS (in lieu of BTM),  to emphasize the goal and nature of the Bitmark project.

Wallets will have to be updated.  New binaries have not yet been released, but everyone should update to the new Bitmark 0.9.7, (nodes & wallets) once the fork is published.  

Stay Tuned ! ....
Pages:
Jump to: