Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MARKS] Incentivize Content Creators & Build a Reputation Value Framework - page 26. (Read 32312 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 0
Polo disabled the deposits again and stopped my deposit at 8/12 confirmations. Devs, what do you have to say about this one. I so want to believe in this project, there is just too much monkey business going on. Trading in a sandbox at both Polo and Trade by trade for a very long time now.

c'mon devs, the idea is a great one. Please get this crap sorted out.
Activity: 13
Activity: 31
Any update for Cryptopia list?
I join To a question.
What with listing on cryptopia?

Never

Look at this line from topic starter post and do not say what you did not know about.

Exchanges
(PayPal -> BTM) : Poloniex :(Early 2018) Cryptopia

lol the man isn't wrong. Bitmark was suppose to be listed on YoBit last month, but thats a joke now

We don't need YoBit now, when Poloniex has enabled BTM wallet.

damn thats the best news i've read today. not too sure how i missed that. meh to YoBit then

As posted in the older BTM thread, deposits seem not to work yet. At least a few people complain (inlcuding me) that their deposits do not show up (mine was ~2days ago and has hundreds of confirmations).

Make sure you test with a small amount before sending all your BTM into Polo-Limbo..

It works, but you have to open support ticket on Polo, and then Polo staff will increase you balance manually.
I don't know why they are doing it manually, but that is procedure for now.
legendary
Activity: 1598
Merit: 1555
精神分析的爸
I join To a question.

Never

Look at this line from topic starter post and do not say what you did not know about.

Exchanges

lol the man isn't wrong. Bitmark was suppose to be listed on YoBit last month, but thats a joke now

damn thats the best news i've read today. not too sure how i missed that. meh to YoBit then

As posted in the older BTM thread, deposits seem not to work yet. At least a few people complain (inlcuding me) that their deposits do not show up (mine was ~2days ago and has hundreds of confirmations).

Make sure you test with a small amount before sending all your BTM into Polo-Limbo..
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I join To a question.

Never

Exchanges

Activity: 420
Merit: 51
I join To a question.

Never

Exchanges
I join To a question.

Never

Exchanges

Activity: 140
I join To a question.

Never

Exchanges

Activity: 81
I am very happy to see this project finally come to fruition, this gotta be one of the best thing that could have happened. I am very happy about this. Good job everyone! Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 51
I join To a question.
Activity: 8
Activity: 247
Deliverables Update: Future Fork

In an effort to adapt and evolve with the ever changing crypto sceen, the Bitmark Team has taked the neccassary steps to secure the blockchain by adopting a multiple-proof of work system (augmenting the single Scrypt proof-of-work algorithm with Sha256d, Lyra2REv2, Argon2d, X17, Equihash, Cryptonite and Yescrypt, for a total of 8 PoW algos working concurrently to secure the chain) and replacing the every-720 blocks difficulty adjustment algo with Dark Gravity Wave v3.Several of the PoW algos will be merge-mine enabled, with VertCoin, Verge, ZCash and Monero, among others.  Since Monero is changing their
PoW algo, we are waiting to adopt these latest changes before setting the proposed fork height.   The current official version is v0.9.5 and the fork which implements these improvements is v0.9.7 which will activate on or around May 3.

Stay tuned for additional news & updates...Thanks

JOIN US ON:
           DISCORD            SLACK
Additionally, I'll finish touching up the main ANN post....there is more info that we will be adding over the weekend
How does the community feel about a new SLACK Channel dedicated to bitmark & MARKS from this day forward?

It is good idea to have bitmark SLACK channel.

Why do we need another thread?

Yeah....I think we can just delete users and open it up to new community members

let me see if I can filter out users that have not checked-in to SLACK in over 3-6mon

Could you open a discord channel then all the people are interesting can join.

Awesome.... I'll create a Discord Channel... I should have it up by this afternoon./b]

Thanks for the input guys keep it coming let's build this community up strong
Activity: 57
Activity: 63
How does the community feel about a new SLACK Channel dedicated to bitmark & MARKS from this day forward?

It is good idea to have bitmark SLACK channel.

Why do we need another thread?

Yeah....I think we can just delete users and open it up to new community members

let me see if I can filter out users that have not checked-in to SLACK in over 3-6mon

Could you open a discord channel then all the people are interesting can join.

+1 for discord.
Activity: 4
Pages:
Jump to: