Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 62. (Read 190831 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
OK Guys, got some extra MCL but don't know what to do with it.  Take a look at www.cryptoforkids.com, we have been collecting spare crypto for Advocate Hope Children's Charities.  If you have some extra every little bit helps!!

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
the beauty of that fud, easy to ignore. lol
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
already 3 wallets with more than 100k mcl

when givaway ends?

14 hours agoo there were more then 260k coin,
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
already 3 wallets with more than 100k mcl

when givaway ends?
Activity: 434
Merit: 260
you are the 1 btc buyer so

Nope, I'm not the 1 btc buyer. I was upping the price, if someone puts x; I put x+1 offer Grin
So far I just bought ~1k mcl

+1
legendary
Activity: 1274
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★

Nope, I'm not the 1 btc buyer. I was upping the price, if someone puts x; I put x+1 offer Grin
So far I just bought ~1k mcl
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1274
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
Someone just Dumped 8k mcl o.O

I got some cheap MCL Grin
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1186
Thank you everyone for your support I sent out over 9,000 MCL with over 50 total transactions, giveaway on my exchange is over for now. Look for more of these in the future Smiley

Whoa pride, 9,000 MCL?  Even if you had your wallet open since the first hour you wouldn't be able to accumulate that much. Which means you must have purchased them and then gave it away... very generous.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Figures, I'm at work when the giveaway happens, Better watch it people, if I buy in now at 7820 SAT the price will be down to 5000 in a few hours!!  That has been my luck with cryptos!!!
Activity: 148
https://twitter.com/Altcoin_SunTzu/status/524654695436918784

Everyone should thank Pride, he just did our community a huge favor.

Definitely, Pride had a really good initiative here, spreading the word and getting people excited about this promising coin. Well done!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/Altcoin_SunTzu/status/524654695436918784

Everyone should thank Pride, he just did our community a huge favor.
Activity: 70
Fist time posting Cheesy. Where in the hell have you guys been all my life. This crypto scheme is bonkers beyond belief. Excellent work all around, AND ill take some of dem miracle coins please if they're still giving em out. Also if anyone has the need to fulfill a mentorship role, I would love help getting informed and acclimated into the digital currencies. Total newbie but I believe this stuff is taking over the world!!! I wanna be there for the ride.
well hurry and download a wallet. faucet will be ending soon.

I put the wallet in my sig, i think a couple ppl mentioned not to post in the message yo

Read the 1-st post man Wink U will be better ^^

you mean I should read it or zyronx?
Activity: 434
Merit: 260
Fist time posting Cheesy. Where in the hell have you guys been all my life. This crypto scheme is bonkers beyond belief. Excellent work all around, AND ill take some of dem miracle coins please if they're still giving em out. Also if anyone has the need to fulfill a mentorship role, I would love help getting informed and acclimated into the digital currencies. Total newbie but I believe this stuff is taking over the world!!! I wanna be there for the ride.

I put the wallet in my sig, i think a couple ppl mentioned not to post in the message yo

Read the 1-st post man Wink U will be better ^^
Activity: 70

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1186
I want to buy Miraclecoin, If someone wants to sell PM me.

Is that you who placed the 1 BTC order at 6700 sats?
legendary
about 8k buy and 6k sell
Activity: 133
Thank you everyone for your support I sent out over 9,000 MCL with over 50 total transactions, giveaway on my exchange is over for now. Look for more of these in the future Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: