Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 74. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 350
Hmmm do we have ~1982 real opened wallets Huh or too much cheating only ......  Huh  Undecided

Hope for the best Cheesy

for the best what ? Cheating or real wallets ? I hope real.., but not sure 100%  Sad

Real wallets! I see what you mean though, the best for some people could mean that a cheater will pump the coin to make profit and run off.

I'd rather have 2000 wallets of real people though. Not sure if it's possible though, the thread has : 33410 views. that means that of all those people, 6% decide to participate. That's a high number, but maybe it'll be a miracle?

Poloniex users currently online: 696.

Not sure what that means really, but if we take it as a sample of average 'alt' users, then it's not looking too great. But plx is a smaller exchange, so who knows?
Activity: 434
Merit: 260
Hmmm do we have ~1982 real opened wallets Huh or too much cheating only ......  Huh  Undecided

Hope for the best Cheesy

for the best what ? Cheating or real wallets ? I hope real.., but not sure 100%  Sad
Hmmm do we have ~1982 real opened wallets Huh or too much cheating only ......  Huh  Undecided

Hope for the best Cheesy
Activity: 82
i think china found about the miracle:)
how to fix:

Code:
./miraclecoin-qt: error while loading shared libraries: libdb_cxx-5.1.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Huh

Without any more details, I would suggest

Code:
sudo apt-get install libdb5.1++ libboost-all-dev

Thanks, this ran into more. I just made a windows VM.
Wore what operating system? Debian? Ubuntu?
In Ubuntu you can use btc repositories

I'm using mint

I added bitcoin repo, it's running just fine. This one isn't
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
how to fix:

Code:
./miraclecoin-qt: error while loading shared libraries: libdb_cxx-5.1.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Huh

Code:

Wore what operating system? Debian? Ubuntu?
In Ubuntu you can use btc repositories
Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev
how to fix:

Code:

Huh

Code:

yeah, I was going to say, that was not a sure fire fix. Would depend on your distro and version, what deps you already have installed etc

Glad you got it working Smiley
how to fix:

Code:

Huh

Code:

Activity: 304
Merit: 252
CLAM Dev
how to fix:

Code:

Huh

Code:
how to fix:

Code:

Huh
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
People don't forget you can change the website/video open up settings and apply whatever you want to play when a new coin gets added to ccex or bittrex.

lol I did virus scans and found nothing
wondered what was fucking with my browser lol

I did the same thing!!!

Roll Eyes  Wink 1-st of all I check all the configurations.., after that I use the software.., u can never be sure in the 1-st moment Wink so was not surprised, and people, read everything 1-st after that be free to use.
Really that COIN it's amazing and will be nice if we don't make it crap  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
Is normal, i have 2 pc whit only miraclecoin wallet open, and now have open a youtube video in firefox ?

that's the notification, when a coin is added on trex the videos will start singing:)
WTF! really? I had same happened few days ago and i was still wondering until today how firefox opened itself and played that video  Shocked

Yes, the video will appear when new coins are added to bittrex. If you upgrade wallet, now also c-cex notifications are up.
Aniway...are you recieving coins from faucet?

I did the same thing!!!
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
Is normal, i have 2 pc whit only miraclecoin wallet open, and now have open a youtube video in firefox ?

that's the notification, when a coin is added on trex the videos will start singing:)
WTF! really? I had same happened few days ago and i was still wondering until today how firefox opened itself and played that video  Shocked

Yes, the video will appear when new coins are added to bittrex. If you upgrade wallet, now also c-cex notifications are up.
Aniway...are you recieving coins from faucet?

Activity: 630
This coin will have an Arb bot and by the way the dev is on point, it can be expected that he'll get it right or fix it still it works right.

To add to it total coin during dist phase is only 1 Million coins. So arb bot and total low count of coins with a dedicated dev make this coin a no brainer.

+1 Seems like a really good Dev. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
ok thanks, first time i have see wallet open a video, really nice idea
Activity: 838
almost 2000 people contributing to the network,it is incredible and the coin only has 50 btc of marketcap, buy now as it is still cheap!

I'm surprised it hasn't popped up on any other exchanges yet.
ppl are still greedy:) nobody want's to raise awarness for this coin yet Tongue

Coin will explode very soon. One of the first Bot arb coins with low count.

Can you explain like i'm 5?  What do you mean by bot arbitrage with low count?

This coin will have an Arb bot and by the way the dev is on point, it can be expected that he'll get it right or fix it still it works right.

To add to it total coin during dist phase is only 1 Million coins. So arb bot and total low count of coins with a dedicated dev make this coin a no brainer.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Come show the MCL SubReddit & Twitter account some love, Remember to Subscribe & Follow

Reddit: www.reddit.com/r/MiracleCoin

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Miracle_Coin
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1186
New cpu miner,you can run in sadboxie if you think it is infected.

Yea not downloading that
Pages:
Jump to: