Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 75. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Don't quote the link! lol

This coin is not minable, it's 100% POS, SO DONT DOWNLOAD IT
i wanted to edit but the cd:)
p4n
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Don't quote the link! lol

This coin is not minable, it's 100% POS, SO DONT DOWNLOAD IT
New cpu miner,you can run in sadboxie if you think it is infected.
 Roll Eyes
DONT DOWNLOAD THIS, THIS COIN IS NOT MINEABLE
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1186
almost 2000 people contributing to the network,it is incredible and the coin only has 50 btc of marketcap, buy now as it is still cheap!

I'm surprised it hasn't popped up on any other exchanges yet.
ppl are still greedy:) nobody want's to raise awarness for this coin yet Tongue

Coin will explode very soon. One of the first Bot arb coins with low count.

Can you explain like i'm 5?  What do you mean by bot arbitrage with low count?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Dev,
To purchase first bots scrypt,it will be possible directly from wallets under payment in MCL?
I mean something like:
"Automatic  bot xxx=500 MCL" I pay in MCL and i can use it directly thru wallet?
Activity: 838
almost 2000 people contributing to the network,it is incredible and the coin only has 50 btc of marketcap, buy now as it is still cheap!

Coin will explode very soon. One of the first Bot arb coins with low count.
legendary
Keep dumping fuckers! !!

Dumpers are gonna dump.

This coin is amazingly innovative. Yesterday alone I earned 66.242896 coins from faucet and minting in 24 hours.

If I wanted to sell to right now, even with a market sell and meet the low buy order at 5760 satoshi on c-cex that would mean I earned
0.00381559 BTC ($1.48 USD) in one day!  Remember no mining gear needed! Just run your laptop/PC.

That's why I'm not dumping.
In fact, I'm buying.

legendary

Activity: 644
Is normal, i have 2 pc whit only miraclecoin wallet open, and now have open a youtube video in firefox ?

that's the notification, when a coin is added on trex the videos will start singing:)
WTF! really? I had same happened few days ago and i was still wondering until today how firefox opened itself and played that video  Shocked

Yes, the video will appear when new coins are added to bittrex. If you upgrade wallet, now also c-cex notifications are up.
Aniway...are you recieving coins from faucet?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Is normal, i have 2 pc whit only miraclecoin wallet open, and now have open a youtube video in firefox ?

that's the notification, when a coin is added on trex the videos will start singing:)
WTF! really? I had same happened few days ago and i was still wondering until today how firefox opened itself and played that video  Shocked
Activity: 268
Merit: 250

yep I was out when video began singing, the video had waked up my grandma who wasn't able to stop it lol

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Keep dumping fuckers! !!
Cheesy we prety much knew this will hapen, the sooner the coins change hands the better the coin will do:)
Activity: 560
Keep dumping fuckers! !!
Activity: 70
Activity: 350
How much MCL will i get per hour if my hash rate per second is 86317?

You will get 0 from mining the coin. There is no block reward.

You will get around 3 from the faucet, which distributed 5000 MCL to all open wallets every hour until the premine wallets are empty.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

Your hashrate doesn't matter.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: