Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MCL] MiracleCoin | No ICO | Proof of Faucet distribution | Traders Coin - page 73. (Read 190831 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
more and more people are staking

Yeah, coin is doing great, network becoming healthy, and big holders myself included buying coins from those who are just here to get free money Smiley MCL dev has created a monster.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
2000 wallets,  pre - exchange time

huge comunity
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
I will never bother my friends for my business. I have only 1 wallet on my PC and 1 on my existing VPS. If we have about 2000 wallets and each one has 2~3 wallet, I think it's still fair. They are paying more energy cost for it, like mining bitcoin. I think it's the fairest coin give away ever. What I still doubt is the value of this coin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1007
I have 2 wallets running, but only one gets a payout.  I'm not going to spend the time screwing around with proxies, or VPN's for a few coins.  I started the second wallet because of the problems we were having.  At that time neither wallet got anything.  Then I noticed the second wallet was getting the payouts.  I eventually shut the second down.       
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
So, in my opinion, this coin probably has the fairest distribution ever.

I think I'm in agreement with this so far. Proof of IP might just be the best short-term distribution model to date, but I'm waiting until the end of the premine distribution to take a look at the facts Cheesy

You r right ..., sorry but u r right Sad PPL know how to do shitz ..., every one can run few wallets.., w/o system to catch them Sad the system it's made from ppl and ppl can hack it/lie it ... Sad
That's in the HUMAN NATURE  Undecided

But, Don't forget that it still might result in the fairest short/long term distribution to date with cryptocurrencies. Possibly better than the 3 or 14 day PoW distribution phasing into PoS. That's a fantastic thing.

Agreed.  I've tricked other IP type giveaways before but not this one.  I won't tell someone "here, run this wallet all day on your computer then send me coins", sounds too complicated, lol.
legendary
Activity: 1176
33% of coins left to finish distribution

the richest have 31273.77757500 MCL
Activity: 1050
Merit: 251
I'm mining only with one wallet
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 350

I think I'm in agreement with this so far. Proof of IP might just be the best short-term distribution model to date, but I'm waiting until the end of the premine distribution to take a look at the facts Cheesy

You r right ..., sorry but u r right Sad PPL know how to do shitz ..., every one can run few wallets.., w/o system to catch them Sad the system it's made from ppl and ppl can hack it/lie it ... Sad

But, Don't forget that it still might result in the fairest short/long term distribution to date with cryptocurrencies. Possibly better than the 3 or 14 day PoW distribution phasing into PoS. That's a fantastic thing.
Activity: 268
Merit: 250
next time proof of faucet + btt nick  Roll Eyes
Activity: 434
Merit: 260
when the faucet detects more then one wallet on a pc, it will stop paying, at least that's what it did the last 2 days

Yes, but nothing is stopping you from calling a friend and having them run it for a few days?

The same goes for anyone wanting to set up a bunch of VPS's through as many proxies/tor nodes as possible .. it's gonna take some effort .. but the payout might just be worth it. Especially because it doesn't involve actual mining.

Yes, the filtering will work to a point - but it won't be perfect.

I have my wallet in my PC, another wallet in my laptop using the mobile dataplan and a 3rd wallet in my office PC. My guess is average guy has 2 or 3 wallets running, which is normal.

For the cost of a VPS and the hassle, if you calculate the coins that you might get, it is cheaper to just buy them.

Much are like you .., who just try to lie and get all w/o working on it..., that's free, but you and the other like you broke all the times the person ideals ...  Undecided

payout now getting low, but however,this is free coins  Grin

yep, it's free, but why cheaters have to be always here and .......
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
more and more people are staking
Activity: 392
www.DonateMedia.org
payout now getting low, but however,this is free coins  Grin
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
when the faucet detects more then one wallet on a pc, it will stop paying, at least that's what it did the last 2 days

Yes, but nothing is stopping you from calling a friend and having them run it for a few days?

The same goes for anyone wanting to set up a bunch of VPS's through as many proxies/tor nodes as possible .. it's gonna take some effort .. but the payout might just be worth it. Especially because it doesn't involve actual mining.

I have my wallet in my PC, another wallet in my laptop using the mobile dataplan and a 3rd wallet in my office PC. My guess is average guy has 2 or 3 wallets running, which is normal.

For the cost of a VPS and the hassle, if you calculate the coins that you might get, it is cheaper to just buy them.

Activity: 82
when the faucet detects more then one wallet on a pc(ip), it will stop paying, at least that's what it did the last 2 days
Activity: 361
I don't believe that each one of those wallet opened on a single PC. It's possible some users exploiting the distribution system.
I'd say it's pretty clear that people own and stake through multiple wallets... it's impossible to stop and easy for people to do. No brainer in my opinion
lol, wtf are you talking about?

lol i think coinking is saying that people can grab the faucet through mult wallets. staking is kinda low 5%/yr, but the faucet is a lot. I agree, but wonder how far poeple have taken it?

last couple of days the number has doubled from 1k to 2k. chances are that it's not 100% organic, but I wonder how much of it is real people opening wallets or just one person opening multiple wallets in different locations.

I'm hoping for a high % of people, but who knows?
Activity: 82
I'd say it's pretty clear that people own and stake through multiple wallets... it's impossible to stop and easy for people to do. No brainer in my opinion
lol, wtf are you talking about?
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
Hmmm do we have ~1982 real opened wallets Huh or too much cheating only ......  Huh  Undecided
More or less...
At first nobody know cheating this method, but now... there are hundreds of fake accounts
legendary
Activity: 927
Pages:
Jump to: