Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data - page 10. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I like clean designs that are uncluttered. I think these are great in that aspect. Only change I might make would be the action above in replace of the logo.
Activity: 15

▄▄
 ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀█████▄
 ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
 ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
 ▄██▄ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ▄██▄
 ▄█████▀ ▀████████▀ ▀█████▄
▄█████▀ ▀████▀ ▀█████▄
▀█████▄ ████ ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄ ████ ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄ ████ ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄ ████ ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄████▄█████▀
 ▀████████████▀
 ▀████████▀
 ▀████▀
 ▀▀
N K O R
 ▄██
 ▄███
 ▄████
 ▄█████
 ▄█████▀
 ▄█████▀
 ▄█████▀
▄█████▀
▀█████▄
 ▀█████▄
 ▀█████▄
 ▀█████▄
 ▀█████
 ▀████
 ▀███
 ▀██
 ▀
Activity: 224
It's great to hear that NKOR will empower content contributors and free them from the restrictions of a centralized
marketplace, high fee charges and legal vulnerabilities, which are major flaws in the current
system, by introducing a next generation, fully decentralized platform for registration,
authentication, and distribution of data.
copper member
Activity: 208
Huge idea, great social active, focus on design. I'm really excited about the project
Activity: 2
Good ICO, i am register and follow
Activity: 72
I think that this is a very wonderful idea!
This will promote good content and help earn more to the participants of this project!
Activity: 137
It looks very promising and worthy of development project. I wish many investors can invest on this project. And this project can success.
Activity: 39
What about the bounty campaign?
Activity: 133
this platform sounds promising, because there is still no platform like this. this project can be a huge success. lets all of us pray and wish this project a good luck.
Activity: 202
Its a great opportunity to be part of this wanderful project.. I wish you success..
The Nkor Team should be more active on Twitter and Facebook. Mere Looking at the Twitter page look like abandoned ..Try to be more active ..Goodluck
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
This is a very interesting and promising project. Copyright protection has been a problem lately. I like NIKOR can verify such digital data.
Activity: 33
Building a decentralized peer-to-peer ecosystem, which puts at its center the copyrights of
content creators and enables them to distribute their digital work directly between community
members, is part of the next evolutionary step in how data will be consumed and distributed in a
more accessible, cheaper, and transparent way.

it is a promising project NKOR
Activity: 14
The NKR token will be implemented on the public Ethereum blockchain as an ERC20 token.
The Ethereum blockchain is the industry’s standard for issuing custom digital assets and smart
contracts. The ERC20 token interface enables the development of a standard token which is
compatible with the existing infrastructure of the Ethereum ecosystem, such as development
tools, wallets, and exchanges.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
Hello there,

Don't you think slow integration into the market will be an issue? How do you plan to solve that?
Activity: 6

NKOR’s novel technology authenticates digital data, which is then linked to a transaction on a
blockchain via smart contracts, timestamps it to provide an immutable and publicly readable
record of authenticity, tracks the uploading and sharing of the same content by non licensed.
Look like a nice project.
Activity: 6
Activity: 62
The NKR token
The NKR token will be implemented on the public Ethereum blockchain as an ERC20 token.
The Ethereum blockchain is the industry’s standard for issuing custom digital assets and smart
contracts. The ERC20 token interface enables the development of a standard token which is
compatible with the existing infrastructure of the Ethereum ecosystem, such as development
tools, wallets, and exchanges. Ethereum’s ability to deploy Turing-complete trustless smart
contracts enables complex issuance rules for digital financial contracts and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 62
I support you and always follow you wish success ico
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org