Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data - page 7. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
MEET NKOR
New standard for verification and distribution of digital data

The first in the world platform to embed groundbreaking multi-layer index hashing technology on blockchain

WHAT IS NKOR?

NKOR’s groundbreaking technology for processing data, using a multi-layer index hashing
algorithm, will be implemented on blockchain for the first time, revolutionizing the existing system
of digital data distribution.

NKOR’s novel technology authenticates digital data, which is then linked to a transaction on a
blockchain via smart contracts, timestamps it to provide an immutable and publicly readable
record of authenticity, tracks the uploading and sharing of the same content by non-licensed
entities, verifies the IP and copyright of content creators, and allows them to monetize from its
distribution.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Data uploaded by creators to the NKOR ecosystem is hashed through the multi layer indexing algorithm and added to the blockcain where it can't be altered, providing another layer of copyright protection. Content creators scan their work on NKOR, verify its authorship, track its distribution across the ecosystem, and benefit from licensing and donations received by consumers of their content.

ROADMAP

June 2017- The birth of NKOR idea
Q3 2017- Market research
Q3 2017- Milestone 1: Anchoring is born
Q4 2017- Alpha development + Presale
March 2018- TGE (token generation event)
Q1 2018- Milestone 2: Development of NKOR App and worker nodes
Q2 2018- Milestone 3: Security audit and platform launch (Beta)
Q3 2018- Milestone 4: Development of NKOR community
Q4 2018: Milestone 5: Computing nodes integration

BOUNTY PROGRAM IS NOW LIVE! GO TO http://nkor.io/bounty TO JOIN
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good progect!
Activity: 15
Activity: 140
thankyou. Very good project
Activity: 182
The  existing  legal  framework  and  its  incompatibilities  with  the  online  environment  does  not provide  sufficient  protection  to  creators  for  their  copyrights,  especially  to  “smaller” contributors who lack the abilities to safeguard their Intellectual Property from being downloaded, altered or distributed without permission, and to monetize from their creation. 
Activity: 4
What about the wallet? Is there an Android wallet that support NKOR? And will we see NKOR in some exchanges in the future?
Activity: 28
How different from competitors?
Activity: 58
すばらしいプロジェクトです!日本から応援します。
NICE PROJECT 
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
Need for such project is obvious and NKOR is coming with great ideas. I went through the Medium articles and I am still curious to understand to what extend NKOR will be able to detect and track plagiarism/copy of digital records containing slight un-noticeable differences. Thanks.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
The idea to verifie the IP and copyright of content creators is great!
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
Well... what to say about the project?
This:
I am an author of e-books, and nothing hurts more, than to find my books on an illegal website, offering my work to download it for free. And I have not a single chance to do something against this. I have to live with it. But:
I can support projects like NKOR.
And maybe I don't have to live with people, who shit on copyrights, my hole life.

So please go ahead, NKOR.
This is a big market, who is in need of your solution:
The market of creatives, who don't want to work for peanuts.
Help us to save our rights!

And this is, what NKOR does. If it will suceed.
I whish you the best!

Regards!
McW
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
Hi together!

I am trying to take part at the sig campaign, but after copying and pasting the code for senior member, my sig only shows this:

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)

Looks like there is an error in the code. Does someone have the right one?

Regards!
McW

Edit:
Ok... I should copy the whole code...
 Roll Eyes
Sorry.
Activity: 158
Activity: 25
Im excited about the functionalities of @nkor.io
See here:
Functionalities
Multi-Layer index hashing
Saving to Decentralized FS
Block Registration
Advanced Search
Value Analysis (via index creation)
Content Publishing & Distribution
Plagiarism Check
Social Network
License Distribution
Content Marketplace
Computing Power Marketplace
NNIA (Neuro Indexing Algorithm)
NSE (NKOR’s Index-Based Search Engine)
Distributed Content
Documents
Images
Screen displays
Audio
Video
Databases
Users
Content Creators
Content consumers
Copyrights entities
Heritage and cultural institutions
Industry players
Community maintainers
Arbitration Oracles

I think that is an allround solution for many of us we want a full function app.

Thank you ;-)
Activity: 2
This is a very interesting and promising project
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
a project usually uses its own brand to build consistent consumer expectations across products. This will encourage repeat purchases.
Activity: 1
In order to secure your tokens, all you need to do is:
1. Sign up to our investors' cabinet (click on the "SECURE YOUR TOKENS" button on our website)
2. Easily go through the KYC process.
3. Let us know how many NKR tokens you wish to purchase during the public sale. We will make sure that when the public sale actually starts, you will be eligible for that amount.
NOTE: This is not the pre-sale, and we will not ask you to send money. Please make sure you are under the correct URL, and do not provide your private key to anyone. Most importantly- Please, don't send any ETH / BTC to anyone claiming he's NKOR's representative. When the sale starts, we will announce it through the accepted channels and provide you with the correct details.
http://nkor.io/
Activity: 8
Oтличный пpoeкт, мнe нpaвитcя
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
The basic values of freedom and equality needed in the global market are programmed, agreed and enforceable.
No matter which line needs this criterion, I support your project.
Activity: 34
It`s very good ! 

Contracts based on methods of distribution that favor collective creation:

Ability to buy full ownership of content (buy a license
)

Ability to use content

Ability   to   distribute   dividends   as   participation   for   investors.   Benefits   from   the
distribution of the content are distributed automatically between token holders.

Ability to reference to the content in own work
Activity: 1
Great project! A lot of prospects are waiting for this project! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: