Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data - page 11. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 8
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
The existing legal framework and its incompatibilities with the online environment does not
provide sufficient protection to creators for their copyrights, especially to “smaller” contributors
who lack the abilities to safeguard their Intellectual Property from being downloaded, altered or
distributed without permission, and to monetize from their creation. NKOR provide a great solution to it, good project.
i like it,
thanks for project
Activity: 26
im aspiring to be a Jr. Member and wear this signature:

Activity: 63
As a content consumer, I am happy that with NKOR, I will be able to consume digital content, gain access to new venues of creativity which are
not controlled or filtered by intermediaries.
with NKOR we can build a new platform form content distribution
Activity: 41
As a content consumer, I am happy that with NKOR, I will be able to consume digital content, gain access to new venues of creativity which are
not controlled or filtered by intermediaries.
Activity: 6
Will I be able to purchase different authorial content using this platform?

Yes! Content creators will be able to receive payments for their work from content consumers.
That is, there will be a special trading floor where I can purchase a license right?
I don't believe that it will be opportunity buy a license right.
Probably, only to use content but not a full rights.
Activity: 74
Very interesting project.
Activity: 50
This is a very interesting project, i have not seen another one like it, very unique in its bounty system, first of its kind.
Activity: 26
really interested in NKOR's Anchoring attribute to defeat plagiarism.  Looking forward to the ICO!!
Activity: 12
Impressive idea, hope we can see the real product
Activity: 35
 with NKOR we can build a new platform form content distribution, Nkor will help creators protect their copyright. look forward to the future breakthrough.  Wink
Activity: 182
NKOR provides a platform for creators to cement their creation (data and content) on blockchain!
Activity: 3
NKOR’s groundbreaking technology for processing data, using a multi-layer index hashing
algorithm, will be implemented on blockchain for the first time, revolutionizing the existing system
of digital data distribution Wink Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 9
this bounty is working good so far
Pages:
Jump to: