Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data - page 8. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

▄▄
 ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀█████▄
 ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
 ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
 ▄██▄ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ▄██▄
 ▄█████▀ ▀████████▀ ▀█████▄
▄█████▀ ▀████▀ ▀█████▄
▀█████▄ ████ ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄ ████ ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄ ████ ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄ ████ ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄████▄█████▀
 ▀████████████▀
 ▀████████▀
 ▀████▀
 ▀▀
N K O R
 ▄██
 ▄███
 ▄████
 ▄█████
 ▄█████▀
 ▄█████▀
 ▄█████▀
▄█████▀
▀█████▄
 ▀█████▄
 ▀█████▄
 ▀█████▄
 ▀█████
 ▀████
 ▀███
 ▀██
 ▀
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Great idea with one of the best team.. Read and see how great it is..

Digital  data  distribution  and  protection  of  copyrights  hold  a  major  share  in  the  global  economy, and as more territories around the world become digitalized, this market share continues to grow.
Revenue generated globally from digital music downloading and streaming alone is estimated to reach around US$20bn by 2021, with revenue from internet video expected to reach US$19bn by the  same  year. To illustrate  the  size  of  online  content  consumption,  400  hours  of  video  are uploaded on YouTube every minute. 
Online marketplace transactions and related copyrights protection services count for around 30% of the entire size of the digital content distribution industry. 

Solution
NKOR’s groundbreaking  technology  for  processing  data,  using  a  multi-layer  index  hashing algorithm, will be implemented on blockchain for the first time, revolutionizing the existing system of digital data distribution. 
NKOR’s  novel  technology  authenticates  digital  data,  which  is  then  linked  to  a  transaction  on  a blockchain  via  smart  contracts,  timestamps  it  to  provide  an  immutable  and  publicly  readable record  of  authenticity,  tracks  the  uploading  and  sharing  of  the  same  content  by  non  licensed entities,  verifies  the  IP  and  copyright  of  content  creators,  and  allows  them  to  monetize  from  its distribution.
Activity: 2
In my opinion a very interesting project. I wish this project a great success.
Activity: 1
Activity: 3
Activity: 322
Great project,i like👍👍
Activity: 127
This is cool bounty compaign.
Activity: 2
"The NKOR platform allows content owners to sell their intellectual property to interested buyers,
exchanging certificates and maintaining a high level of transaction security"

You might never appreciate what these guys are up to if you missed this statement in their whitepaper. To me, this basically summarizes it, (if you are lazy like me) Grin

Need for overrated lawyers... Dead
Plagiarism.... Dead
Content Theft.... Dead?
Agents.... O boi, so dead

As a writer and investor (for obvious reasons)
This is a very big win!!!!!
Thank you.
Activity: 219
I am supporting this project with my social, good work and good luck!
Activity: 10
Activity: 1
I am supporting this project with my social networks!  great info in the white paper!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
I am supporting this project with my social networks!  great info in the white paper!
Activity: 182
Good project.
Thanks devs for bounty!
Activity: 8
Great project! Because, future is coming! This project think ít good!!! Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 112
Good project, heard a lot in Cryptocurrency media, super marketing
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
 The application’s code will be released as an open source and community’s feedback in order to reach the best result
.With this technology data will be  distributed in a more accessible, cheaper, and transparent way.
Activity: 476
Merit: 2
"The platform will recognize the picture, since it’s already sitting on the blockchain,"

Looks promising project. Lucky to be here. Good luck team.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org