Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data - page 3. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Very clear explanation is clear and easy to understand good luck also for his blog may be accepted in bounty. the concept is good and unique I think no one has made a similar project, if promoted well I think will be successful.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I am waiting for this project.

"NKOR’s groundbreaking technology for processing data, using a multi-layer index hashing algorithm,
will be implemented on blockchain for the first time, revolutionizing the existing system of digital data
distribution."

Good luck.

a multi-layer index hashing algorithm,
that may be implemented on blockchain
is already exist and used widely.

What is the unique thing of your technology? Does it exist or you are going to invent it?
Activity: 304
Nkor created an intellectual property market based on block chain, locking it on the block chain, a good concept.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi sir i saw there bounty contest is over, and msg showing contact to owner to redeem ur reward. dev can you update us for the result and how much we got and when will distribute rewards to participants

1.  When will we receive tokens for the bounty campaign?

2.  How do we get our tokens, what do we need to do?

Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hi sir i saw there bounty contest is over, and msg showing contact to owner to redeem ur reward. dev can you update us for the result and how much we got and when will distribute rewards to participants

1.  When will we receive tokens for the bounty campaign?

2.  How do we get our tokens, what do we need to do?
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I understand correctly that this is the POW platform?
Probably yes, but what is this very important question?
It turns out that I can earn with the help of mining, right?
On what algorithm will this work?

It will not work like regular PoW mining. The system will issue currency to those, who provided Nodes with computational power for content analysis.

The currency will be under our consensus algorithm which will be secured by reputation(voting) and stake mechanisms. We are in process of development and testing different parameters to prove scaling and redundancy for such consensus algorithm.
-how to become the source of hashing power? given im interested will you issue to me so that i can be the masternode?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi sir i saw there bounty contest is over, and msg showing contact to owner to redeem ur reward. dev can you update us for the result and how much we got and when will distribute rewards to participants. i will be thankful urs. great project great thing going on.
Activity: 238
NKOR company does not reccommend that you purchase,unless you have prior expirience of cryptographic tokens.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
This Project is Great ! i'm proud to participate in this project .
Activity: 12
This project is very good and hopefully can be a good project in the future.
Activity: 30
hello. welcome to the coin world
Activity: 16
Wow nkors platform is good , it is useful in the blockchain world, a promising groundbreaking technology
Activity: 72
I am waiting for this project.

"NKOR’s groundbreaking technology for processing data, using a multi-layer index hashing algorithm,
will be implemented on blockchain for the first time, revolutionizing the existing system of digital data
distribution."

Good luck.
Activity: 322
I feel that this project is very good, and I'm looking forward
 to the next step of the team, I will continue to pay attention
 to this project, hope that the team also make unremitting efforts,
 earnestly planning and implementation, team refueling
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
i have been wearing your badge on bitcoin for months now. how will i get paid? just concerned because i have not seen any payments forthcoming

Thanks in Advance
Activity: 6
Cyppep !!! Учaвcтвyю!!!
Activity: 133
I found it in the white paper said that:

"Absence of guarantees of income or profit
There is no guarantee that NKR tokens will grow in value. There are no guarantees that the price
of NKR will not decrease, including significantly, due to some unforeseen events, or events over
which the developers have no control, or because of force majeure circumstances.
"

I'm 100% aggreed. It's all because majority of current cryptocurrencies had a lot of volatility against the rumors, governments, and policies. So the main reason to join NKOR is: "Community is the one and only foundation to protect it's value. No matter what happen with the others!" Smiley

yeah haha, although nkor is still in process about what is next, the community is growing big, im sure this project uniqueness will bring this system to the next level of cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 2
Этo oтличный пpoeкт. Бyдyщee дaнныx oпpeдeлeннo лeжит в цeлocтнocти и c тexнoлoгиeй для пpoвepки дaнныx дeцeнтpaлизoвaнным oбpaзoм - этo бyдeт бoльшoй пpopыв в глoбaльныx бoльшиx дaнныx в бyдyщeм. Эти пpoeкты, бeзycлoвнo, являютcя peвoлюциoнными, и в бyдyщeм глoбaльныe бoльшиe дaнныe пoлyчaт мaccoвoe пpизнaниe.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
I think they can actually protect the online market from the hand of illegal copyrights.
Good luck to project.
Activity: 19
Pages:
Jump to: