Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data - page 4. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Good luck with the project.
Activity: 283
Merit: 6
Quote from: NKOR Whitepaper
Help protect content creators’ copyrights and IP

NKOR enables content creators to timestamp their digital data, track the usage of their content, and benefit
from its consumption by licensing it or by receiving donations. The multi-layer indexing of data which is
at the core of the NKOR ecosystem protects their IP, prevents the original content from being misused and
preventsuploadingsof the same digital data byothers.
that means I'll be able to monetize, for example, my blog posts or webcomics, for example? o.O

it sounds cool! O.O
Activity: 2
MEET NKOR
New standard for verification and distribution of digital data

The first in the world platform to embed groundbreaking multi-layer index hashing technology on blockchain

WHAT IS NKOR?

NKOR’s groundbreaking technology for processing data, using a multi-layer index hashing
algorithm, will be implemented on blockchain for the first time, revolutionizing the existing system
of digital data distribution.

NKOR’s novel technology authenticates digital data, which is then linked to a transaction on a
blockchain via smart contracts, timestamps it to provide an immutable and publicly readable
record of authenticity, tracks the uploading and sharing of the same content by non-licensed
entities, verifies the IP and copyright of content creators, and allows them to monetize from its
distribution.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Data uploaded by creators to the NKOR ecosystem is hashed through the multi layer indexing algorithm and added to the blockcain where it can't be altered, providing another layer of copyright protection. Content creators scan their work on NKOR, verify its authorship, track its distribution across the ecosystem, and benefit from licensing and donations received by consumers of their content.

ROADMAP

June 2017- The birth of NKOR idea
Q3 2017- Market research
Q3 2017- Milestone 1: Anchoring is born
Q4 2017- Alpha development + Presale
March 2018- TGE (token generation event)
Q1 2018- Milestone 2: Development of NKOR App and worker nodes
Q2 2018- Milestone 3: Security audit and platform launch (Beta)
Q3 2018- Milestone 4: Development of NKOR community
Q4 2018: Milestone 5: Computing nodes integration

BOUNTY PROGRAM IS NOW LIVE! GO TO http://nkor.io/bounty TO JOIN
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Activity: 7
The idea of being able to track your own content in the web nowadays looks extremely difficult not to mention collection of royalties. What NKOR aims to achieve means turning things pside down. I think it would stimulate people to expose their talents knowing that their intellectual property is protected. It means to give people the chance to get into the digital economy in a safe environment.
Activity: 5
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
Do I have to confirm KYC to buy a token?
Activity: 12
Activity: 182
Activity: 29
I really like this project, it's cool!
Activity: 139
Yeah. I am waiting for this project. Good luck.
Activity: 98
Activity: 72
I find NKOR is a great project because they have a allstar team an a awesome solution for verification and distribution of digital data!
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
NKOR’s  technology  authenticates  data,  which  is  then  linked  to  a  transaction  on  a  blockchain  via smart  contracts,  timestamps  it  to  provide  an  immutable  and  publicly  readable  record  of  copyright, and  prevents  the  uploading  and  sharing  of  the  same  data  by  non  licensed  entities. This will surely help prevent copycats from stealing original efforts of artist creation.
Activity: 1
This project has a great potential, and I think using this project will make some crypto people to earn by using this platform.
Congratulations to the whole Team/DEV
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
good project, now I study it and look narrowly
Activity: 185
NKOR is a first of its kind, next generation decentralized ecosystem that implements a groundbreaking technology of multi-layer index hashing and classifying in decentralized systems, currently under process of drafting patent applications, on Blockchain.
Activity: 1
Activity: 8
I have encountered other ICO projects on copyright protection platform.
This is the first one I know who'll use a proprietary algorithm to protect intellectual properties.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Hello, if you plan to store an hash of the digital data on the Blockchain, how can you prevent a fraudolent user to make (for example) a 1 pixel difference in an image, resulting in a completely different hash?

thanks
Activity: 4
NKOR’s technology authenticates data, which is then linked to a transaction on a blockchain via
smart contracts, timestamps it to provide an immutable and publicly readable record of copyright,
and prevents the uploading and sharing of the same data by non licensed entities. We refer to
this process of data authentication, its timestamping and cementing into a blockchain via smart
contracts as Anchoring, hence – the NKOR ecosystem.
Pages:
Jump to: