Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEET NKOR-New standard for verification and distribution of digital data - page 45. (Read 8482 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 0
Very interested project,..
How many weeks the bounty run?
Activity: 62
Very interesting project, not just one of those random projects around
Activity: 17
Innovating use case for  block chain technology, if this is implemented exexctly same as described in white paper,  this will be very good POW platform. Not sure we could do mining or not? Thanks
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
NKOR will create a seamless solution for registering, distributing and tracking digital data.
Activity: 12
With this technology we can cement the authorship of the content creator.

are the brands and logos included?
Activity: 55
I love seeing high tech used for federative/decentralized works. These guys intend to build federated machine learning techniques for the system based on AI. I am in!
Activity: 154
The Dev Team marketing idea was very strong that made the project more promising. This Will lead to a having a strong community which will be the very foundation of this project.
Activity: 246
Good project. I believe there is a good future.
Activity: 9
пpoeкт внyшaeт дoвepиe
Дopoжнaя кapтa

Июня 2017 гoдa - poждeниe "HКOP" идeя
3-м квapтaлe 2017 - иccлeдoвaниe кoнъюнктypы
3кв 2017 - этaп 1: кpeплeния poдилcя
4 квapтaлe 2017 - Aльфa Дeвeлoпмeнт + пpeдпpoдaжнaя
мapтa 2018 гoдa - TГE (мapкep пoкoлeния coбытиe)
Ждeм paзвития!
Activity: 136
I am with this from begin (on public). Not only trying to get some bounty but as per whitepaper if they implement, it will be mass.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Very interesting project, one of the projects that will benefit society! Is there a minimum fee to participate in this project?
Activity: 9
Pending further progress
Activity: 406
Merit: 4
I think it great idia,  NKOR’s groundbreaking technology for processing data, using a multi-layer index hashing
algorithm, will be implemented on blockchain for the first time, revolutionizing the existing system
of digital data distribution.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
interesting to me the idea of the project and how it will be implemented
the project is only at the beginning of his work, I'm sure that will be such an opportunity
we have invested and in any case, this possibility is present and we will observe the work
I am absolutely sure that in the future everything will be bigger and in addition beneficial for me
to invest here is in any case beneficial for all investors
I absolutely agree with you and very glad that I invested
Activity: 644
the project is only at the beginning of his work, I'm sure that will be such an opportunity
we have invested and in any case, this possibility is present and we will observe the work
I am absolutely sure that in the future everything will be bigger and in addition beneficial for me
to invest here is in any case beneficial for all investors
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Activity: 644
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
the project audience is growing every day.I think I will be just as
of course it is. I am sure that audience will continue to grow and by the end of the project will be incredibly popular
considering how popular it is now, I can't imagine the scale of popularity of the project in the future
I don't think it will be right extremely popular but several times will increase the audience for sure
the main thing that popularity helped me to get more profit
in any case, this project should be profitable for all investors
Pages:
Jump to: