Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEGASTAKE! X11! ROADMAP!! MANDATORY UPDATE!!! - page 10. (Read 27153 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
New wallet is available!!

https://mega.co.nz/#!lAIFRRLB!KjtV6_ejgHiQSNC0-aoXzhdcroFdwAXO7LLM1F49SBg

Everyone must update!!!  This will prevent any possible further issues.

Thanks for your cooperation. Old wallets will have to be forced off the network.
if i withdrew my coins from bittrex 1 minute ago, they are not lost?

You are fine hehe.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
For those, who has issues syncing:
We were able to full resync well with fresh wallet.dat
After that - stop wallet, move Your wallet.dat back and launch with -rescan option. Should be fine.

Our wallet opened for deposits/withdrawals.

my coins that i withdrew to trex are nowhere to be found. Not on c-cex, not on trex. Can't find the txid in the block explorer too.
Same issue here.
According to c-cex, this should resolve automatically, though.

Some withdrawals now has: "confirmations":-1 because of wrong chain at the moment of withdrawal. Just throw us a ticket and we will resolve it.

Ok thx ticket sent
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
MegaStake   XMS   2999.90000000
It works! Thanks for resolving!
legendary
After that - stop wallet, move Your wallet.dat back and launch with -rescan option. Should be fine.

my coins that i withdrew to trex are nowhere to be found. Not on c-cex, not on trex. Can't find the txid in the block explorer too.
Same issue here.

Some withdrawals now has: "confirmations":-1 because of wrong chain at the moment of withdrawal. Just throw us a ticket and we will resolve it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

Same issue here.

its fixed now! Got my coins back in balance and withdrawing to trex now
legendary
Encrypted Money, Baby!

Same issue here.

legendary

legendary
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Wallet has syncing issues. Tried to full resync but it is not syncing according to block explorer. All coins sent/non-received should be fine. We just need to get wallet to right fork. Dev, please get in touch.
To not waste any money (in case something went wrong), I sent a test transaction of 3000 coins to make sure things work out. Guys, this is important - always (!!) do a test transaction before sending what you intend to send. Even though things will probably get fixed with XMS, you're not blocked from trading (because of stuck coins) when sending only test amounts.

@c-cex:
Thanks for your reply. This is a bit of a relief. But anyway, this has kind of destroyed the launch on Bittrex, as users became a bit anxious.
But I guess those are exactly the issues we have to deal with, from time to time, in this still quite new territory.

Now, let's hope that things progress well and we can quickly switch to the correct chain, so trading can continue! Smiley
legendary
Wallet has syncing issues. Tried to full resync but it is not syncing according to block explorer. All coins sent/non-received should be fine. We just need to get wallet to right fork. Dev, please get in touch.
legendary
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Please do not send coins.

We are in the process of adding a checkpointing server. Everything will be fine.

already done 2 hours ago :/

Do not worry! Once c-cex updates to the correct chain (the one your wallet is on) your coins will appear instantly.
Are you in contact with them? Smiley

Some guys from the chat were trying to reach out to the support, but sadly in vain. Currently, we're guessing if they're still sleeping.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Admin of CoinMiners Pools
Its seems that c-cex is on the wrong fork but bittrex is on the right fork , bittrex is on the same blocks as my pool , i just sent some coins to trex and i received them , c-cex wallet got stuck on block 4662
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
For the record my wallet is now synching fine & coins have arrived on trex. All is good.

We are in the process of adding a checkpointing server. Everything will be fine.

Do not worry! Once c-cex updates to the correct chain (the one your wallet is on) your coins will appear instantly.

and my 28000 coins on c-cex?
they will fix it?

you should have added a checkpointing server before launch so it does not fork.

Yes c-cex coins will be recovered. They are behind the main chain. This makes it very simple.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

If the price will continue to go up and up it is smart to rebuy but you will do whatever you want.

What are you smoking. If all of these people lost their coins everyone is gonna dump it to oblivion and gtfo.
Pages:
Jump to: