Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEGASTAKE! X11! ROADMAP!! MANDATORY UPDATE!!! - page 7. (Read 27153 times)

legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
$XMS is 1/12th the price of sling & has around the same supply..

Just saying
I have traded it a bit, and last night, I have made back my initial investment. This means that I'm currently on a free roll with all the remaining coins I have. So I can stay completely calm while seeing where this goes. Smiley
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
ok sync'd now ...

missing some coins from balance , just disappeared interesting.. but am sync'd now

Q
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
$XMS is 1/12th the price of sling & has around the same supply..

Just saying
Activity: 814
Merit: 1001
Over an hour ago I sent 3500 coins from OC's pool to C-CEX, still a no show. Please tell me this is not due to OC's wallet being on the wrong chain?

Been 2 hours now, still no sign.

Dev have any ideas?

Took my withdrawal from such pool 5+ hours. I fell asleep before it came through lastnight.

I thought there might of been due to the last few pages. I'll wait. cheers.

Look in the "Transactions" page on Suprnova. Does the withdrawal transaction have a TX ID assigned? If not, your coins are stuck at Surpnova, and you need to contact OC. That's happens fropm time to time.

Just my 2 cents.

It has a TX ID assigned, but in the block column next to it, it says: n/a. there's no block number assigned to it.

It means your coins are successfully sent out of Suprnova... The block number is always n/a, only TX ID is important.

I would try to find that TX ID in both available block explorers. But anyway, the best what can be done now - to wait and try to not worry Smiley

I just check my C-CEX wallet, still no joy, here's my TX ID details: http://blocks.suprnova.cc:7478/tx/71710d65a1990b74d4752c393368da984db26371b2d27fdc7200d26bee7ce1a6

Anyone have any ideas?

speak to ocminer and see what info he can pull up on the transaction.
Using the explorer, does it show the input as redeemed when you look up the txid?

I just sent OC a message.

There could an issue on c-cex side so it worth to open a support ticket for them as well.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Over an hour ago I sent 3500 coins from OC's pool to C-CEX, still a no show. Please tell me this is not due to OC's wallet being on the wrong chain?

Dev have any ideas?

Took my withdrawal from such pool 5+ hours. I fell asleep before it came through lastnight.

Look in the "Transactions" page on Suprnova. Does the withdrawal transaction have a TX ID assigned? If not, your coins are stuck at Surpnova, and you need to contact OC. That's happens fropm time to time.

Just my 2 cents.

It has a TX ID assigned, but in the block column next to it, it says: n/a. there's no block number assigned to it.

It means your coins are successfully sent out of Suprnova... The block number is always n/a, only TX ID is important.

I would try to find that TX ID in both available block explorers. But anyway, the best what can be done now - to wait and try to not worry Smiley

I just check my C-CEX wallet, still no joy, here's my TX ID details: http://blocks.suprnova.cc:7478/tx/71710d65a1990b74d4752c393368da984db26371b2d27fdc7200d26bee7ce1a6

Anyone have any ideas?

Using the explorer, does it show the input as redeemed when you look up the txid?

I just sent OC a message.
legendary
Activity: 1050

Dev have any ideas?

Just my 2 cents.

Anyone have any ideas?

legendary

Dev have any ideas?

Just my 2 cents.

Anyone have any ideas?
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Done and I now have my coins back...thanks guys!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Woops, sent these coins from my 1.1 ver wallet to Trex... am I screwed?

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g131/syclone1012/megas_zps6yu7xelz.jpg

Use the repairwallet command. Then upgrade to 1.2.0.0
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Am i broke yet?
do i need the new wallet or just change addnodes in conf file?

**edit***
just re-downloaded wallet. cleaned out everything in roaming, added wallet.dat/addnodes, all is good.
Activity: 306
Deleting everything but the wallet.dat and resynching worked for me.
legendary
Uh I think repairwallet should work as it won't be redeemed on the other end.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Woops, sent these coins from my 1.1 ver wallet to Trex... am I screwed?

Activity: 415
Hey guys. Please make sure you have wallet version 1.2.0.0 also make sure you have this node in your megastake.conf

addnode=178.62.40.227

I am sorry for the issues you guys have experienced.

I messaged cryptobe to update the explorer a few hrs ago. For now that explorer is not useful.

Bittrex c-cex and my wallet are all on the same block.

Dev MIA?  Huh

Hi i am here.

stuck at block 5528 uploaded new wallet and put in just this addnode.  apears stuck. I had coins staking mabie they are the cause... will see when they free up.

With the new wallet?
yes.... trying fresh install will see how it goes when i put my wallet dat back in
ok fixed... fresh new wallet sinked... put in wallet data... lost my staking coins... ran repairwallet got them back, all good... thanks.
Hey guys. Please make sure you have wallet version 1.2.0.0 also make sure you have this node in your megastake.conf

addnode=178.62.40.227

I messaged cryptobe to update the explorer a few hrs ago. For now that explorer is not useful.

Dev MIA?  Huh

Hi i am here.

stuck at block 5528 uploaded new wallet and put in just this addnode.  apears stuck. I had coins staking mabie they are the cause... will see when they free up.

With the new wallet?
yes.... trying fresh install will see how it goes when i put my wallet dat back in
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Buy a gun!
Megastake PiStaker now on sale! http://pistaker.com

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

Dev have any ideas?

Just my 2 cents.

legendary

addnode=178.62.40.227

Dev MIA?  Huh

Hi i am here.

With the new wallet?

addnode=178.62.40.227

Dev MIA?  Huh

Hi i am here.

legendary

Dev have any ideas?

Just my 2 cents.

Pages:
Jump to: