Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEGASTAKE! X11! ROADMAP!! MANDATORY UPDATE!!! - page 8. (Read 27153 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Over an hour ago I sent 3500 coins from OC's pool to C-CEX, still a no show. Please tell me this is not due to OC's wallet being on the wrong chain?

Been 2 hours now, still no sign.

Dev have any ideas?

Took my withdrawal from such pool 5+ hours. I fell asleep before it came through lastnight.

I thought there might of been due to the last few pages. I'll wait. cheers.

Look in the "Transactions" page on Suprnova. Does the withdrawal transaction have a TX ID assigned? If not, your coins are stuck at Surpnova, and you need to contact OC. That's happens fropm time to time.

Just my 2 cents.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Everything should be all set. Just update to 1.2.0.0. And add the check pointing node.

Now that this is out of the way we can move on to bigger and better things.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
the dev seems inexperienced and caused these issues, i mean how can you release a pos coin without running a checkpointing wallet, nor controlling the checkpoints private key. I guess he discovered it after the fact and had to fork to add a new checkpointing key. But again first thing you do when forking is to alert exchanges!

luckily all this can still be fixed!

also that block explorer is the worst ever, i bet it's running from a home computer  Grin

You ever think he is new to pos code?
Anon is so copy/paste it's not even funny.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Over an hour ago I sent 3500 coins from OC's pool to C-CEX, still a no show. Please tell me this is not due to OC's wallet being on the wrong chain?

Dev have any ideas?

Took my withdrawal from such pool 5+ hours. I fell asleep before it came through lastnight.

likewise lol...took forever. thought something was wrong but its actually all good in the hood
legendary
Activity: 1288

Dev have any ideas?

I thought there might of been due to the last few pages. I'll wait. cheers.
legendary
Activity: 1050

Dev have any ideas?

legendary

Dev have any ideas?
Hey guys. Please make sure you have wallet version 1.2.0.0 also make sure you have this node in your megastake.conf

addnode=178.62.40.227

I am sorry for the issues you guys have experienced.

I messaged cryptobe to update the explorer a few hrs ago. For now that explorer is not useful.

Bittrex c-cex and my wallet are all on the same block.

Dev MIA?  Huh

Hi i am here.

launch mode
Activity: 28
Hey guys. Please make sure you have wallet version 1.2.0.0 also make sure you have this node in your megastake.conf

addnode=178.62.40.227

I am sorry for the issues you guys have experienced.

I messaged cryptobe to update the explorer a few hrs ago. For now that explorer is not useful.

Bittrex c-cex and my wallet are all on the same block.

Dev MIA?  Huh

Hi i am here.
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Dev MIA?  Huh
Give him a break. I heard that some people need a rest, from time to time. Wink
Dev MIA?  Huh

lol dude he was JUST online not too long ago. calm down

his coin is fixed, worst time to run from a coin...dont you think?
Activity: 306
Dev MIA?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 56
There is no reason the price shouldn't go threw the roof now..
Activity: 476
still waiting for TREX wallet...

Its back online and in sync with c-cex.  Please get the blockexplorer ASAP. 

thanks
richie@bittrex

People can stop panicking now & realise this coin is 1/14th the price of $SLING & around the same supply..
Activity: 937

Its back online and in sync with c-cex.  Please get the blockexplorer ASAP. 

thanks
richie@bittrex
Activity: 56
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
exiting without losses

i m wondering how we could have new features like anon if we can't do correct pos

the future of this coin seems compromised ...

cheers
Pages:
Jump to: