Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEGASTAKE! X11! ROADMAP!! MANDATORY UPDATE!!! - page 9. (Read 27153 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Every one should calm their tits, the coin is fine  Cool
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
on top of all this it looks like trex is migrating out of beta. I cant even click a market. Have to login every time Cheesy
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
the dev seems inexperienced and caused these issues, i mean how can you release a pos coin without running a checkpointing wallet, nor controlling the checkpoints private key. I guess he discovered it after the fact and had to fork to add a new checkpointing key. But again first thing you do when forking is to alert exchanges!

luckily all this can still be fixed!

also that block explorer is the worst ever, i bet it's running from a home computer  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Only some people lost. They will need to rebuy and total number of coins will be lower - more demand and coin more scacre. When dev delivers this will go sky high.

Glad I sold before this coin crashed and burned due to exchange issues. It is back to pre bittrex price and soon will be below that. Sell! Sell! Sell!

and you deleted that first post i quoted. And you also deleted your post saying i was fudding. Haha, who's fudding now? Lol, how nice!

Busted!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Only some people lost. They will need to rebuy and total number of coins will be lower - more demand and coin more scacre. When dev delivers this will go sky high.

Glad I sold before this coin crashed and burned due to exchange issues. It is back to pre bittrex price and soon will be below that. Sell! Sell! Sell!

and you deleted that first post i quoted. And you also deleted your post saying i was fudding. Haha, who's fudding now? Lol, how nice!
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Bittrex is on the old wallet. Dont send coins to or from there until they update.

Thank you!

I already send it and didn't received anything. Do i just have to wait till they updated their wallets?

Yes once bittrex updates wallet you will be all set!

We are in line with the blockexplorer?  You cannot be releasing mandatory updates with no warning and without a proper blockexplorer.  Disabling wallet/market till we figure this out.

richie@bittrex

Cryptobe is not a proper explorer?

Apparently not.. but they were stuck too..
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
Cryptobe is like the worst thing that i've ever seen.
Activity: 937
Bittrex is on the old wallet. Dont send coins to or from there until they update.

Thank you!

I already send it and didn't received anything. Do i just have to wait till they updated their wallets?

We are in line with the blockexplorer?  You cannot be releasing mandatory updates with no warning and without a proper blockexplorer.  Disabling wallet/market till we figure this out.

richie@bittrex

Cryptobe is not on the right chain supposedly... so no...
legendary
Activity: 1050

Thank you!

richie@bittrex

Thank you!

richie@bittrex

thanks!

Agree, thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!

Thank you!

richie@bittrex

thanks!

Thank you!

We are in line with the blockexplorer?  You cannot be releasing mandatory updates with no warning and without a proper blockexplorer.  Disabling wallet till we figure this out.

richie@bittrex

No, you can not be idling for several hours while the problem is being solved on other exchanges.
Activity: 937

Thank you!

richie@bittrex
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Raspberry Pi wallets updated to v1.2.0.0 including checksums.

1) All download links as well as the installation script stay the same
2) If you previously ran the installation script you can just download the new daemon and Qt binaries directly and overwrite the binaries in ~/opt/megastake
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Thank you!

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Thank you!

Don't think about coins sent as actual coins being sent. Think about it as an accounting entry into the public ledger that is not limited to a specific location, company or person. Any entry into the true and correct ledger (correct block chain) is there for any compatible application (exchange wallet in this case) to interpret and display. If you sent coins, the entry into the ledger has been made. As soon as whichever party in question upgrades their blockchain interpreter (wallet) so that it can read the block chain and know how many coins are assigned to each address at the current block height, the coins will be displayed at the destination address in their wallet.
Activity: 224
now bittrex on a different fork than c-cex  Huh

Thank you!

Thank you!
Activity: 237
New wallet is available!!

https://mega.co.nz/#!lAIFRRLB!KjtV6_ejgHiQSNC0-aoXzhdcroFdwAXO7LLM1F49SBg

Everyone must update!!!  This will prevent any possible further issues.

Downloaded/Installed... seems it works...
Pages:
Jump to: