Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MEGASTAKE! X11! ROADMAP!! MANDATORY UPDATE!!! - page 11. (Read 27153 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Tried that, didn't work. Got it working now though by deleting everything in the Appdata folder apart from the wallet.dat & then re-run the wallet.

My concern however, is the coins I sent to trex 1.5 hours ago - in the transactions tab it says 'conflicted' - never seen this before on an alt coin, does that mean I have lost those coins?

Try to -rescan
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
This smell shit
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
My Desktop QT wallet isn't syncing (all nodes added)

Sent coins to trex over an hour ago but not on there still.

Anyone else having issues syncing desktop wallet at the moment?

I have no issues with wallet. Try to close and run again. Sometimes wallets stuck.

Tried that, didn't work. Got it working now though by deleting everything in the Appdata folder apart from the wallet.dat & then re-run the wallet.

My concern however, is the coins I sent to trex 1.5 hours ago - in the transactions tab it says 'conflicted' - never seen this before on an alt coin, does that mean I have lost those coins?
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
Only some people lost. They will need to rebuy and total number of coins will be lower - more demand and coin more scacre. When dev delivers this will go sky high.

Huh If they lost then they need to buy more? WAT

lol @ rebuy. If I lost my coins this coin is done for me. REKT as it happens with crypto.

Yep same. And ccex is also done for me

I have no issues with wallet. Try to close and run again. Sometimes wallets stuck.
Activity: 602
Only some people lost. They will need to rebuy and total number of coins will be lower - more demand and coin more scacre. When dev delivers this will go sky high.

lol @ rebuy. If I lost my coins this coin is done for me. REKT as it happens with crypto.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

So this coin with so many coins lost will be even more valuable. Wink

Why? If people really lost their coins here will be much fud then.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
It happens sometimes when trex add coins and suddenly cex has problems with withdraw. This is not first time so I knew that and sent my coins to wallet before trex.

As in ccex does this so they can dump all over trex.
It happens sometimes when trex add coins and suddenly cex has problems with withdraw. This is not first time so I knew that and sent my coins to wallet before trex.
legendary
Activity: 2321
Merit: 1292
Encrypted Money, Baby!
Once c-cex admin is available this can all be resolved.

Its not his fault. We will fix this. Wallet might have too many connections. Might have bad nodes. There are multiple possibilities.

if you don't have a checkpointing server running then its your fault for not having one.
in a proof of stake coin you must have a checkpointing server or it will fork.
But transactions from other exchanges were working smoothly, so my thought was that maybe c-cex.com needs to just resync their wallet. Is that not a possible cause?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Not good for me. Good luck to all.
c-sucks!
They don't have the updated wallet ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Once c-cex admin is available this can all be resolved.

Its not his fault. We will fix this. Wallet might have too many connections. Might have bad nodes. There are multiple possibilities.

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
c-cex fucked up. Again!!!
Activity: 602
same here. Sent 30 mins ago
Pages:
Jump to: