Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mellow Ads - simple, bitcoin advertising. Network/CPM/CPC. Free faucet! - page 9. (Read 82498 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Hello!
Earnings have been extremely low. Do you plan to do something about it maybe try to reach bigger advertisers?
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Yay !
i got accepted today, i added the ad codes on my site before 10h got +1000 views +6 clicks, but no balance yet, how often does the network update the balance, and with what time zone Smiley
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Good day. My account on mellowads.com: [email protected]. I already wrote yesterday and today by e-mail. The second day will not receive payments on my account balance. The impression is that the frozen balance. You have so sometimes it's on the website with counters. Kindly fix this problem. Sincerely yours, Alexey.
Activity: 19
Payment received.
Thanx for the quick reply.
Activity: 305
hello sir
I have not received this withdrawal in my bitcoin adress.
Balance has been deducted from my main balance but I got no money.
Kindly fix this problem.

I've reset your withdrawal now, so your account balance should be correct again now. Please request the withdrawal again when you get chance Smiley
hello sir
I have not received this withdrawal in my bitcoin adress.
Balance has been deducted from my main balance but I got no money.
Kindly fix this problem.
http://prntscr.com/ajqt6t
there isn't enought advertiser in Mellow Ads and it pay too low to publisher. i am out.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

MellowAds revenue for publishers is very low now ...
In the past I was making 7-10$ per day and now with the same number of unique visitors (arround 6k) I make just 1$

Because at one point the network pool amount was sitting close to 10BTC, now it's barely around 2BTC

No, when I was making 7-10$ per day the network pool was arround 1.5 - 2 btc too.
Maybe because nowadays there are more publisher join MellowAds

Maybe because advertisers have less income?
One cannot advertise for more one has income...
Activity: 762
Merit: 500

In the past I was making 7-10$ per day and now with the same number of unique visitors (arround 6k) I make just 1$

Because at one point the network pool amount was sitting close to 10BTC, now it's barely around 2BTC

No, when I was making 7-10$ per day the network pool was arround 1.5 - 2 btc too.
Maybe because nowadays there are more publisher join MellowAds
legendary
Activity: 1358
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

Activity: 658

legendary
Activity: 1358
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
good site to advertise or become a publisher saw some faucets are actually using this advertising network and I am planning to use this site for my upcoming faucets the cost per mile is good..
Activity: 305
why my balance not updating ?
is it because i have bids on my site? but not all ad spaces has bids and i still have no income.

Today we're on 20 march. but no more income since 18 march.

please check it.
domain : hitpxl.com

Thanks for your support!

I have sent you a PM regarding this
Activity: 714
TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin
why my balance not updating ?
is it because i have bids on my site? but not all ad spaces has bids and i still have no income.

Today we're on 20 march. but no more income since 18 march.

please check it.
domain : hitpxl.com

Thanks for your support!
Activity: 484
I am waiting for approval more than week now..
Hello i get around 3k views a day on my site , but my alexa ranking didnt update yet , can i get approved i applied already , my site https://csgoshuffie.com
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
PLEASE approve my website request http://pingubitcoin.top
i want to join with Mellow Ads Network
thank you
Activity: 484
any chance to get my website approved? Its more than 3 days now...

Please make sure you click on submit button. I was lucky enough to see it 3 hours later when i registered my site first time.

1 website is pending approval
    The approval process can take up to 24 hours 

I dont know what should I do more...
Pages:
Jump to: