Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mellow Ads - simple, bitcoin advertising. Network/CPM/CPC. Free faucet! - page 4. (Read 82498 times)

Activity: 909
Merit: 506
i can give you stats of one 468x60 unit: 900 impressions/50 unique a day (no clicks) = 10000 - 15000 satoshi a day. With mellow ads i could get hardly 5000 from same banner.
Their rates are vey good i will try them for sure
One last question,how about payments?are they instant?is there a minimun cashout amount?thanks
default cashout is 10.000 satoshi you can setit as high as you want, paid automatically
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
i recently replaced mellow ads with a-ads and my earnings more than doubled per banner.

I'm interested to use a ads at my site can you give me some details?How much are they paying for 1000 views and how much for every click?

Most of the time A-ads isn't showing advertisings and that is causing poor payments.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
i can give you stats of one 468x60 unit: 900 impressions/50 unique a day (no clicks) = 10000 - 15000 satoshi a day. With mellow ads i could get hardly 5000 from same banner.
Their rates are vey good i will try them for sure
One last question,how about payments?are they instant?is there a minimun cashout amount?thanks
i recently replaced mellow ads with a-ads and my earnings more than doubled per banner.

I'm interested to use a ads at my site can you give me some details?How much are they paying for 1000 views and how much for every click?

How is the earning system work?
I mean about the network campaigns.

I am a publisher and I am not getting any earnings so far.

What could be the reason?

i've sent a PM and e-mail with request for support few days ago, please reply. Thank you.
still busy?
please reply. Thank you.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 595
How is the earning system work?
I mean about the network campaigns.

I am a publisher and I am not getting any earnings so far.

What could be the reason?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
8000 to 17000 sat for 1000 unique?
Site is working perfect for me now,also i got three 100K satoshi rewards the last 5 days
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Site seems to be getting ddosed, damn people
i've sent a PM and e-mail with request for support few days ago, please reply. Thank you.
still busy?
nww
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Can not withdrawal.
Satoshi obtained in the faucet can be used only in the Advertisement?  Huh

Yes you cannot withdraw them

Thank you.
I understand. Grin
Can not withdrawal.

Yes you cannot withdraw them
nww
Activity: 22
Can not withdrawal.
Activity: 56
Sent an email days ago, not receiving the withdrawal confirmation emails, still no reply from support.
I can also see it without any problem
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
i can not see mellowads.com banners for freebitco.in in her site!  this site have 2 active campaigns!
I can see it ,there are 5 ad units and coinad what do you mean You cannot see it? and has 2 active csmpaigns?
Activity: 56
Is it possible to make your ads responsive rather than have a static width and height?
As it seems they're not very mobile responsive.
Pages:
Jump to: