Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mellow Ads - simple, bitcoin advertising. Network/CPM/CPC. Free faucet! - page 7. (Read 82498 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Mellow Ads: Support for more ad space sizes!

As of today (11 May) we have added in support for 4 popular ad space sizes...

Large desktop

These ad spaces should attract lots of attention from advertisers and potentially good click through rates...
  • Large Square (250 x 250)
  • Super Leaderboard (970 x 90)

Mobile compatible

These ad spaces will work nicely on smaller mobile screens...
  • Mobile Banner (320 x 50)
  • Large Mobile Banner (320 x 100)

Thanks
Mellow Ads
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
How can I find out when I am paid for network CPC or CPM? Is it included in the Daily Network Payout?

Yes, it is included in the daily network payment
Any plans to change that in the future?
Activity: 658
forzendiablo take that shit elsewhere or make a new topic, stop posting irrelevant crap in here
why mellowad still holds money of bonusbitcoin for the time their adsense died? its already time

Sorry I don't really understand your question

Mellow Ads doesn't hold any money for Bonus Bitcoin. Bonus Bitcoin is paid its share of the network pool etc every day, the same as all our other publishers.
We aren't associated with AdSense at all.

dont u own bonusbitcoin.co website? they are on same script.
and they are holding part of funds of peopel claiming they are not making money due to adsense freeze.

if they are your publisher - you should solve this.

They stated in on January and wanted to fix in few days - now 4 months passed.
Stop paying this scammers or make them pay to people.

None of this is really relevant to Mellow Ads.
Yes, Bonus Bitcoin was developed by one of the developers involved with Mellow Ads, thats probably why you think there are some similarities in the "script". But they are run completely independently of each other - so Bonus Bitcoin earns advertising revenue from Mellow Ads in the same way that all other publishers do. If they violate any of our publisher criteria (see Website Approval Guidelines) then they will be removed from our network and we will stop paying them. We have to apply this criteria fairly to everyone. I've just manually checked again and I can't see that there is any problems - and they are continuing to payout to users, albeit at a lower rate than when they also used Adsense alongside Mellow Ads.

As I said before, we aren't related to Adsense in any way - so we can't "solve" anything to do with an Adsense freeze for this publisher or any others.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
why mellowad still holds money of bonusbitcoin for the time their adsense died? its already time

Mellow Ads doesn't hold any money for Bonus Bitcoin. Bonus Bitcoin is paid its share of the network pool etc every day, the same as all our other publishers.

dont u own bonusbitcoin.co website? they are on same script.
and they are holding part of funds of peopel claiming they are not making money due to adsense freeze.

if they are your publisher - you should solve this.

proof:

They stated in on January and wanted to fix in few days - now 4 months passed.
Stop paying this scammers or make them pay to people.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
How can I find out when I am paid for network CPC or CPM? Is it included in the Daily Network Payout?

Yes, it is included in the daily network payment
Activity: 686
Publishers: Important changes to Mellow Ads daily network payment calculations

As you are probably aware, previously we calculated each publishers share of the daily network pool based solely on the number of UNIQUE VIEWS (impressions) that your ad spaces provide to the network during each day.
Based on feedback from our advertisers and our own analysis we have decided to adjust this to also take into account UNIQUE CLICKS. Therefore ad spaces that provide more unique clicks as well as impressions will now earn a larger share of the network pool.

With this in mind, and also the recent introduction of Network CPM/CPC campaigns we strongly recommend that publishers take the following steps to ensure they are earning as much as possible through Mellow Ads...

1) Use the larger and more popular ad space sizes were possible - these will attract more advertisers and better click through rates. The most popular sizes preferred by advertisers are:
 - Full Banner: 468 x 60
 - Leaderboard: 728 x 90
 - Medium Rectangle: 300 x 250
 - Large Rectangle: 336 x 280
 - Wide Skyscraper: 160 x 600
 - Square: 200 x 200

2) Position your ad spaces in prominent locations, preferably above-the-fold* Again this will attract more advertisers to start CPM/CPC campaigns in your spaces, and will usually get higher click volumes.

3) Ensure you have CPM and CPC rates set for all your ad spaces. Doing this will mean that you are eligible to earn from both network and direct CPM/CPC campaign - in addition to the daily network pool.

PLEASE NOTE: As always, we will continue to monitor our logs and data closely to ensure that publishers do not attempt to abuse/cheat the system. In particular we are always on the look out for non-genuine views/clicks. The overriding aim here is to ensure that advertisers are receiving good value for their campaigns. If you in any doubts then please always make sure you are in compliance with our Website Approval Guidelines.

*Above the fold: positioned in the upper half of a web page and so visible without scrolling down the page.
I want to ask is earnings depends on ad size, or it doesn't matter and I got the same earning for each size of add?

Not directly, but please see our new announcement below...
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
I want to ask is earnings depends on ad size, or it doesn't matter and I got the same earning for each size of add?
Is it possible for you to add a way for us publishers to get an email when one of our ad spaces is sold?

Thanks

I've added this onto our development backlog, not sure when we'll get around to it but its a good idea Smiley

Awesome, thank you! this will make it easier to keep track of all sold spaces Smiley
If I override the style of ads will my earnings drop? or does that not matter?

It shouldn't really matter too much - but depending on how you override it may affect how it attracts interest from your site visitors, and affect your click through rate
Is it possible for you to add a way for us publishers to get an email when one of our ad spaces is sold?

Thanks

I've added this onto our development backlog, not sure when we'll get around to it but its a good idea Smiley
If I override the style of ads will my earnings drop? or does that not matter?
submited my faucet and got rejected

http://ibitcoin.win/

reason
now they only accept website in the 1000000 Alexa rank

what a joke !

Dude it's always been like this, make your site better and submit it again
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
submited my faucet and got rejected

http://ibitcoin.win/

reason
now they only accept website in the 1000000 Alexa rank

what a joke !

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: