Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mellow Ads - simple, bitcoin advertising. Network/CPM/CPC. Free faucet! - page 6. (Read 82498 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Just a quick update on the service problems we have had over the last 48 hours.

We have been under a heavy and sustained DDOS attack over this period which has caused a couple of short outages (roughly 20 mins yesterday and 15 mins today) and ad delivery being slow or failing intermittently. Analysis of our logs show that most ads (over 98%) are still being delivered successfully but obviously we want this to be 100% as it is usually.
Fortunately we have strong DDOS protection in place but this can only help to a certain level.

Please accept our apologies for the issues and be assured that we are working around the clock to try to ensure the service remains up until the attack is over.

Regards
Mellow Ads

UPDATE

Mellow Ads is back up and running now, and we are hopefully over the DDOS issues.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the downtime and slow/failed ad serving during the last few hours in particular.
Although we don't have any sort of Service Level Agreement or fixed up-time commitment we have made the following adjustments to compensate for these problems...

1) All active network daily campaigns have been extended by 12 hours - this more than makes up for the system downtime
2) CPM/CPC campaigns won't really be effected - they just won't have received many views/clicks during the downtime - but will still get the amount that have been bought
3) For publishers...
    - you will still get your proportional share of the network pool for today, even though your ad spaces would not have been showing ads all the time - so you shouldn't lose out there
    - you will benefit from (1) above because that means these campaigns will remain in the network pool for an extra 12 hours

Thanks again for your patience and support during these problems
Mellow Ads
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Any changes you did recently has made the website a lot faster, good job
Activity: 686
Offline again  Sad

Us publishers are loosing money when ads are not loading (site doesn't load = ads not loading) and it looks bad when ads are not showing properly and all you see is Service Unavailable

this site is runned by bonusbitcoin.co guys aka scammers who stole loads of money
what did u expect
What does that have to do with anything? And why you keep bringing it up?
Are daily payouts happening soon?

The payout process is running right now, so they should be done within the next hour Smiley
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
I do have a bitcoin related facebook group and i can give traffic from there, do you have direct link option? I also wanted to know if you accept blogspot.com blogs, I do have this blog for a long time, it just have few articles on it but definitely original content, i wrote them myself.

Sorry we only allow our ads to be shown on a website that you own/run, so you can't put them on a facebook group or page. Also your site must have its own domain name and not be hosted on a subdomain of hosting domains such as wix, blogspot, wordpress, yola, doodlekit, faucetfly etc.
This is all covered on our website approval guidelines

Thanks anyway, I found an adnetwork that accepts blogger page though. I think you guys should also try accepting too. and maybe also implement the direct link, its also a support for your advertisers.
Are daily payouts happening soon?
Just a quick update on the service problems we have had over the last 48 hours.

We have been under a heavy and sustained DDOS attack over this period which has caused a couple of short outages (roughly 20 mins yesterday and 15 mins today) and ad delivery being slow or failing intermittently. Analysis of our logs show that most ads (over 98%) are still being delivered successfully but obviously we want this to be 100% as it is usually.
Fortunately we have strong DDOS protection in place but this can only help to a certain level.

Please accept our apologies for the issues and be assured that we are working around the clock to try to ensure the service remains up until the attack is over.

Regards
Mellow Ads
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
Offline again  Sad

Us publishers are loosing money when ads are not loading (site doesn't load = ads not loading) and it looks bad when ads are not showing properly and all you see is Service Unavailable

this site is runned by bonusbitcoin.co guys aka scammers who stole loads of money
what did u expect
Offline again  Sad

Anyone else getting The service is unavailable.
What is happening with clicks and impressions today? seems like the network is shaving clicks and impressions, I am down 75% in clicks today for no apparent reason, what is going on?

Nothing is being "shaved". We had some system problems earlier which means the stats are a little behind - but they will catch up over the next few hours. By the end of the day (UTC) they will be all be correct before we do the daily payment calculations.

Fair enough I should have worded it differently, technical difficulties always suck and I hope things get sorted out
I do have a bitcoin related facebook group and i can give traffic from there, do you have direct link option? I also wanted to know if you accept blogspot.com blogs, I do have this blog for a long time, it just have few articles on it but definitely original content, i wrote them myself.

Sorry we only allow our ads to be shown on a website that you own/run, so you can't put them on a facebook group or page. Also your site must have its own domain name and not be hosted on a subdomain of hosting domains such as wix, blogspot, wordpress, yola, doodlekit, faucetfly etc.
This is all covered on our website approval guidelines
What is happening with clicks and impressions today? seems like the network is shaving clicks and impressions, I am down 75% in clicks today for no apparent reason, what is going on?

Nothing is being "shaved". We had some system problems earlier which means the stats are a little behind - but they will catch up over the next few hours. By the end of the day (UTC) they will be all be correct before we do the daily payment calculations.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
Hello

I had a problem with my Widraw today, when I clicked confirmation link, says error contact suppport. Could you help me please?

Account: [email protected]

There are porblems:

http://prntscr.com/b45ulo

http://prntscr.com/b45y2m

Thanks

This is fixed, sorry about that. You should be able to request the withdrawal again now
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Mellow Ads: Support for more ad space sizes!

As of today (11 May) we have added in support for 4 popular ad space sizes...

Large desktop

These ad spaces should attract lots of attention from advertisers and potentially good click through rates...
  • Large Square (250 x 250)
  • Super Leaderboard (970 x 90)

Mobile compatible

These ad spaces will work nicely on smaller mobile screens...
  • Mobile Banner (320 x 50)
  • Large Mobile Banner (320 x 100)

Thanks
Mellow Ads

Hello

I had a problem with my Widraw today, when I clicked confirmation link, says error contact suppport. Could you help me please?

Account: [email protected]

There are porblems:

http://prntscr.com/b45ulo

http://prntscr.com/b45y2m

Thanks

hey OP ever thought of adding popups that run on CPM?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Publishers: Important changes to Mellow Ads daily network payment calculations

As you are probably aware, previously we calculated each publishers share of the daily network pool based solely on the number of UNIQUE VIEWS (impressions) that your ad spaces provide to the network during each day.
Based on feedback from our advertisers and our own analysis we have decided to adjust this to also take into account UNIQUE CLICKS. Therefore ad spaces that provide more unique clicks as well as impressions will now earn a larger share of the network pool.

With this in mind, and also the recent introduction of Network CPM/CPC campaigns we strongly recommend that publishers take the following steps to ensure they are earning as much as possible through Mellow Ads...

1) Use the larger and more popular ad space sizes were possible - these will attract more advertisers and better click through rates. The most popular sizes preferred by advertisers are:
 - Full Banner: 468 x 60
 - Leaderboard: 728 x 90
 - Medium Rectangle: 300 x 250
 - Large Rectangle: 336 x 280
 - Wide Skyscraper: 160 x 600
 - Square: 200 x 200

2) Position your ad spaces in prominent locations, preferably above-the-fold* Again this will attract more advertisers to start CPM/CPC campaigns in your spaces, and will usually get higher click volumes.

3) Ensure you have CPM and CPC rates set for all your ad spaces. Doing this will mean that you are eligible to earn from both network and direct CPM/CPC campaign - in addition to the daily network pool.

PLEASE NOTE: As always, we will continue to monitor our logs and data closely to ensure that publishers do not attempt to abuse/cheat the system. In particular we are always on the look out for non-genuine views/clicks. The overriding aim here is to ensure that advertisers are receiving good value for their campaigns. If you in any doubts then please always make sure you are in compliance with our Website Approval Guidelines.

*Above the fold: positioned in the upper half of a web page and so visible without scrolling down the page.

hello, they have not thought about, to accept more websites, no matter alexa rank?

"in these days, it is very difficult, keep rank, or improve"
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
why mellowad still holds money of bonusbitcoin for the time their adsense died? its already time

Sorry I don't really understand your question

Mellow Ads doesn't hold any money for Bonus Bitcoin. Bonus Bitcoin is paid its share of the network pool etc every day, the same as all our other publishers.
We aren't associated with AdSense at all.

dont u own bonusbitcoin.co website? they are on same script.
and they are holding part of funds of peopel claiming they are not making money due to adsense freeze.

if they are your publisher - you should solve this.

proof:

They stated in on January and wanted to fix in few days - now 4 months passed.
Stop paying this scammers or make them pay to people.

Just cause someone's using the same script doesn't mean the admin's are same too bro.
Pages:
Jump to: