Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Mellow Ads - simple, bitcoin advertising. Network/CPM/CPC. Free faucet! - page 5. (Read 82498 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Hello,
I am a publisher. I added the code for some ad spaces on my website and they appear as 'active' but not as 'verified'. How much does it take for them be verified? Also how frequently are stats updated?

Verified is not a big deal, most sites are not
It was something OP used in the beginning but not anymore
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Hello,
I am a publisher. I added the code for some ad spaces on my website and they appear as 'active' but not as 'verified'. How much does it take for them be verified? Also how frequently are stats updated?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!
hi does your system accepts sites that accepted in google adsense but not under 1 million alexa rank?

No.
You could have a website wich has only 3 days old and it is approved by Adsensem but it does not have any traffic.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
hi does your system accepts sites that accepted in google adsense but not under 1 million alexa rank?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Did you guys got earnings from Yesterday(23th May) om MellowAds? Here 0 (120K unique hits)
also same here the Clicks goes down rapidly also
site is down 10 times a day Sad

It is very annoying how often the site is down, it takes away from advertisers and publishers earnings
If site/platform was more stable a lot more people would advertise on it

It's also down right now
The service is unavailable.

it is because mellowads is the best...many members creates problem...
i'm sure mellowads owners will work on it...
Did you guys got earnings from Yesterday(23th May) om MellowAds? Here 0 (120K unique hits)

It is very annoying how often the site is down, it takes away from advertisers and publishers earnings
If site/platform was more stable a lot more people would advertise on it

It's also down right now
The service is unavailable.
Activity: 29

same here. i guess they're working on it

I think too mate, is a very Trusted Admin

EDIT May 24, 2016, 08:54:11 AM :

I have got the Earnings from Yesterday.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

same here. i guess they're working on it
Activity: 29
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Yes:  Mellow Ads is currently offline for maintenance - apologies for the inconvenience, we will be back ASAP!

What happends to my adzones. Are the impressions and clicks still counted?
Also it would be good to notifty publishers first by mail next time.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!
Yes:  Mellow Ads is currently offline for maintenance - apologies for the inconvenience, we will be back ASAP!
Is website down for anyone else?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Personal Text Space Not For Sale
Anyone else getting The service is unavailable.

I get this type of error frequently. It also happened to me a few days ago, probably the same day as your. Just give it a few hours and the service should be back normal.
Activity: 15
Hello.
I am a publisher and advertiser on your site.
About 7 days ago my earnings and views and clicks all went down by around 80%

Do you block any particular ip or isp's ?

Its difficult to understand because my site popularity has increased.

If there are any blocks or blacklists you use can you let me know? I like to streamline my business for income.
Activity: 305
Sorry, I forgot to mention that the network/space/campaign stats are all lagging behind a little bit currently but they will catch up over the next couple of hours Smiley

Why are you always rejecting my website when I add it? The reason is: It is not Top 1 Million Alexa Ranking but It is not true, today's rank is 542,120 you can confirm that at: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/cryptobtcs.com#trafficstats

I already sent you an e-mail with no response yet.

Sorry about that, we've had a few problems over the last few days so this must have slipped through somehow - or maybe the Alexa API that we use is giving the wrong details for some reason.
Anyway, please re-submit your site for approval and I will get it approved as soon as possible.
I have just re-submited. I work with Alexa's Certified Stats in order to track my stats better (By buying Monthly Premium Membership), so the Alexa API you use can't recognize Alexa's Certified Ranking. Please do not reject my website again I will ask Alexa about that API.

Ok great, thanks for re-submiting.
The API we use is the official Alexa API (https://aws.amazon.com/alexa/), and we pay for that service so it should provide the most accurate data.

The last 4 times we queried the API for your domain it came back with the results...
2016-05-14 18:54:00   Rank: 1470250
2016-05-15 20:58:13   Rank: 1473109
2016-05-16 08:12:25   Rank: 1473109
2016-05-17 23:13:14   Rank: 1425484

...which is why it was rejected automatically.
Once it comes back with < 1 million and then we do our usual manual checks then it will be approved so long as it also meets our other Website Approval Guidelines
Activity: 4
Sorry, I forgot to mention that the network/space/campaign stats are all lagging behind a little bit currently but they will catch up over the next couple of hours Smiley

Why are you always rejecting my website when I add it? The reason is: It is not Top 1 Million Alexa Ranking but It is not true, today's rank is 542,120 you can confirm that at: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/cryptobtcs.com#trafficstats

Sorry about that, we've had a few problems over the last few days so this must have slipped through somehow - or maybe the Alexa API that we use is giving the wrong details for some reason.
Anyway, please re-submit your site for approval and I will get it approved as soon as possible.
I have just re-submited. I work with Alexa's Certified Stats in order to track my stats better (By buying Monthly Premium Membership), so the Alexa API you use can't recognize Alexa's Certified Ranking. Please do not reject my website again I will ask Alexa about that API.

Activity: 4

Pages:
Jump to: