Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Memorycoin ★ Modern CPU PoW ★ COMPLETELY GPU/ASIC FREE ★ NO Free PoS - page 10. (Read 39215 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@coaex - LBMA certified Gold & Silver
1)What decision are you specifically referring to?
Whether FT is going to take over MMC or not.
Even though I don't approve him, I may work with him in an auditor role or something similar.

2)I have seen you talk about this before. The request for de-listing from Bter was a really poor decision. Whoever did that must not care about MMC.
https://twitter.com/MemoryCoinMMC/status/703921949811064832

I did that after requesting an approval from delinquency and had no response from him for 10 days and I still believe my call was right.
Do you know that Bter refused to provide any justification for this practice? You can see for yourself by contacting them. Hopefully, withdrawals are working but I sense that someone (probably FT) agreed with Bter to increase the price of MMC with the intention of creating an arbitrage opportunity between two exchanges. That's just a wild guess but I'm generally good at that.

By the way, MMC is a democratic coin, if you are not willing to see me or any other person, you can vote for someone else for these duties. I can also hand over twitter account to responsible people (if there is any).
I had spent more than enough time and effort for MMC, my company's reputation is more important than Memorycoin and I can't stand for these kind of undutiful developers.
Activity: 578
Merit: 501
hmmm, thinking about an Azure integration to get it kickstarted again

What exactly are you going to integrate on Azure?

We, as Coaex, can setup a block explorer, as well.

@coaex  Coinplorer still has an active memorycoin block explorer. It can be found at https://coinplorer.com/MMC.

well, my wallet shows 164,903 blocks while coinplorer shows 164,190 (4 days ago)

It does appear that coinplorer keeps losing sync. It has been exhibiting this behavior for weeks. I believe that has more to do with the limited number of nodes on the blockchain than through any fault of coinplorer. I would hazard to guess that most block explorers will have a similarly difficult time in maintaining sync.

by the way, it seems I'm still CMO of memorycoin. well, then, according to FT's decision, I may continue.

What decision are you specifically referring to?

apart from that, you should initiate a bank run from BTER as they are not willing to enable deposits for MMC.

I have seen you talk about this before. The request for de-listing from Bter was a really poor decision. Whoever did that must not care about MMC.

https://twitter.com/MemoryCoinMMC/status/703921949811064832

@coaex  Coinplorer still has an active memorycoin block explorer. It can be found at https://coinplorer.com/MMC.

well, my wallet shows 164,903 blocks while coinplorer shows 164,190 (4 days ago)
by the way, it seems I'm still CMO of memorycoin. well, then, according to FT's decision, I may continue.
apart from that, you should initiate a bank run from BTER as they are not willing to enable deposits for MMC.
I don't think it's a fair practice.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030
hmmm, thinking about an Azure integration to get it kickstarted again
Has anybody heard anything from Delinquency on any forum, reddit, or twitter? I hope the guy is okay.
The wallet doesn't appear to be able to bootstrap itself (no working nodes) and the last posted nodes don't appear to be live either.

Working nodes are the very minimum for a live coin.

The CEO or CTO should either post working nodes or resign.

@FreeTrade  You can get an updated list of nodes from http://coinofview.com/mmc under the NETWORK section.

@coaex  Coinplorer still has an active memorycoin block explorer. It can be found at https://coinplorer.com/MMC.
The wallet doesn't appear to be able to bootstrap itself (no working nodes) and the last posted nodes don't appear to be live either.

Okay, so far we know, delinquency (current CEO) is resigned. You can take over and resurrect the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1030

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Anyone know how to update the wallet?
Can't find any block source
Activity: 1274
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
I suppose time will tell and thanks for your reply, i think the retweet is to stand !!!

Although undoing it now would be nothing more than a 'symbolic' gesture as that was days ago.....
what i believe to be the proper account for this coin tweeted it wants bter to remove the coin

i retweeted that tweet however I am not 100% sure the account is run by the same people running the coin

please let me know if this tweet is NOT ENDORSED by current developers and i will delete my retweet https://twitter.com/MemoryCoinMMC/status/703921949811064832

I had posted that tweet as CMO of Memorycoin because Bter did not respond clearly for MMC deposit issue.
Before doing that, I had requested information from Delinquency, CEO-developer of Memorycoin (and got no respond).
Bter simply say "Keep an eye on the network and we may enable MMC deposit without notice." You can contact Bter and see their response by yourself. This practice is no good since it may end up with an unintentional/intentional market manipulation. Therefore, an action should be taken and I still feel responsible in my duty.
We, as few holders of Memorycoin should start a bank run from Bter. Their practice can hurt Memorycoin.
This may or may not be my first step to take over Memorycoin. The old runaway developer, FreeTrade, also interested in Memorycoin and I don't want to see him around. See what he has caused.
FT just holds a domain - memorycoin.org. I had also requested the domain from him, "politely" but he didn't want to hand over. So in order to eliminate him completely, a rebranding of Memorycoin will be needed.

If there is an honest developer around who likes to work for Memorycoin, let me know. I may be a candidate for CEO position.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
what i believe to be the proper account for this coin tweeted it wants bter to remove the coin

i retweeted that tweet however I am not 100% sure the account is run by the same people running the coin

please let me know if this tweet is NOT ENDORSED by current developers and i will delete my retweet https://twitter.com/MemoryCoinMMC/status/703921949811064832
Activity: 781
cannot sync, no nodes to connect, last block is last 4 days, not dead?

The blockchain is stable and working. Are you sure of that?

really, show me some nodes that i can sync???

The blockchain is stable and working. Are you sure of that?
Activity: 781
Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
Is MMC still alive?

Seems yes. Blockchain is moving. Solo mining is on-going. Price is good

Interesting. Seems that somebody knows something if the price is good) Speak the truth I thought the coin is dead for a while and am pleasantly surprized it's still up n running
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Is MMC still alive?

Seems yes. Blockchain is moving. Solo mining is on-going. Price is good
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
will fire up my mmc wallet tonight. this is like my favourite coin of all time. and the first coin i ever mined.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: