Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Memorycoin ★ Modern CPU PoW ★ COMPLETELY GPU/ASIC FREE ★ NO Free PoS - page 9. (Read 39215 times)

Activity: 582
Merit: 502

Seems pump-and-dump attempt.  Wink
More interesting thing is a 170K mmc wall at 3600...

I don't see the wall on Polo - maybe it's already gone.

When you say "wall", you mean that, at 3,600, 170K of MMC will be sold thus pushing down the price, correct?

Is it possible to have a "fake wall" if one does not own 170K of the MMC?
Somebody set sell order of 170K mmc at 0.00003600 BTC. Now it's 66K mmc at 0.0003700
And no, you can't set a "fake wall", because you have to hold the coins in your exchange wallet to trade them.

So when you say the 170 MMC sell wall is "interesting" it was "interesting" because...?

Forgive my naivety but I'm just trying to understand.
Understand what?

Is this the same coin that Freetrade developed some years a go?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

When you say "wall", you mean that, at 3,600, 170K of MMC will be sold thus pushing down the price, correct?

Somebody set sell order of 170K mmc at 0.00003600 BTC. Now it's 66K mmc at 0.0003700
And no, you can't set a "fake wall", because you have to hold the coins in your exchange wallet to trade them.

So when you say the 170 MMC sell wall is "interesting" it was "interesting" because...?

Understand what?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Hello,

I note on Poloniex that the price has ranged in the last 24 hours from 1,800 to 4,100. The volume is 13 BTC which is not bad for a less well-known alt-coin. Does anyone have any idea for this rise?

Also, on March 18, the price shot up to around 40,000. The volume was around 7 BTC. Any thoughts on why this occurred?

Thanks for the suggestions / ideas / opinions!

Hello,

I note on Poloniex that the price has ranged in the last 24 hours from 1,800 to 4,100. The volume is 13 BTC which is not bad for a less well-known alt-coin. Does anyone have any idea for this rise?

Also, on March 18, the price shot up to around 40,000. The volume was around 7 BTC. Any thoughts on why this occurred?

Hello,

Hello,

I think I can setup a pool for mmc. I have a working prototype.

You going to use the p2pool code from early 2015? or uNOMP?
I have the same code that was used on mmc-forums.com pool.
Activity: 578
Merit: 501

You going to use the p2pool code from early 2015? or uNOMP?
So, whats next?

I hope the guy did not drop dead.
I hope so.

At this point, we have to just keep going and hopefully we can enlist some folks that want to work on the development side of things.
So, whats next?

I hope the guy did not drop dead. At this point, we have to just keep going and hopefully we can enlist some folks that want to work on the development side of things.
Very bad Sad
How we can contact Delinquency to fix this problem?

I have been trying to contact him for the past three weeks. I have sent him e-mail message and PMs on both his reddit and bitcointalk accounts. I have had no response from either reddit or bitcointalk and my e-mails to him were returned as undeliverable. I am assuming that his e-mail hosting service has expired as well. Sad
So, whats next?
Very bad Sad

I have been trying to contact him for the past three weeks. I have sent him e-mail message and PMs on both his reddit and bitcointalk accounts. I have had no response from either reddit or bitcointalk and my e-mails to him were returned as undeliverable. I am assuming that his e-mail hosting service has expired as well. Sad
Hi, all!

What's happened with mmc-forums.com? It's down a few days.

I am not sure what is wrong with the forums. I am assuming that the hosting service expired.
Very bad Sad
Hi, all!

I am not sure what is wrong with the forums. I am assuming that the hosting service expired.

Hi folks,

Nice to see the project is under resurrection :-)
Do you know how to download the latest wallet? The links from this thread are broken.

I know that you can download the source from https://github.com/memorycoin/memorycoin and compile it manually, but as far as the pre-compiled windows binaries are concerned I think they are unavailable along with the forums. I have a copy of the latest windows binary and can upload it if necessary.
Hi, all!

Activity: 14
Hi folks,

Nice to see the project is under resurrection :-)
Do you know how to download the latest wallet? The links from this thread are broken.
is there currently a pool or is it solo mining only now -- ive beed busy & forgotten

At the moment, I believe solo mining is the only option. The default nodes are currently down so I am reasonably sure that it is not possible to setup a p2pool node. There is also the issue with YAM not working properly. It is unable to mine for the developer because of the downed nodes so it stops mining after 400 shares. I have been meaning to talk with yvg1900 about possible solutions, but I have not yet done so.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
is there currently a pool or is it solo mining only now -- ive beed busy & forgotten
1)What decision are you specifically referring to?
Whether FT is going to take over MMC or not.
Even though I don't approve him, I may work with him in an auditor role or something similar.

I do not believe that FreeTrade has made a final decision with regard to working on MMC again.

2)I have seen you talk about this before. The request for de-listing from Bter was a really poor decision. Whoever did that must not care about MMC.
https://twitter.com/MemoryCoinMMC/status/703921949811064832

I did that after requesting an approval from delinquency and had no response from him for 10 days and I still believe my call was right.
Do you know that Bter refused to provide any justification for this practice? You can see for yourself by contacting them. Hopefully, withdrawals are working but I sense that someone (probably FT) agreed with Bter to increase the price of MMC with the intention of creating an arbitrage opportunity between two exchanges. That's just a wild guess but I'm generally good at that.

I am not quite following you on this. I should address your much earlier statement first.

Bter simply say "Keep an eye on the network and we may enable MMC deposit without notice." You can contact Bter and see their response by yourself. This practice is no good since it may end up with an unintentional/intentional market manipulation. Therefore, an action should be taken and I still feel responsible in my duty.

Your quote from Bter sounds like they are having trouble staying in sync with our blockchain. That is not surprising considering the block explorer is having the same issue. It is also understandable that Bter would disable deposits for that reason.

By the way, MMC is a democratic coin, if you are not willing to see me or any other person, you can vote for someone else for these duties. I can also hand over twitter account to responsible people (if there is any).

I am very familiar with how MMC works. I was not trying to offend you. I just believe that your concerns should have been fully discussed with the stakeholders prior to such an announcement.

I had spent more than enough time and effort for MMC, my company's reputation is more important than Memorycoin and I can't stand for these kind of undutiful developers.

What does the reputation of your company have to do with MMC?

I do not wish to be combative with you coaex nor do I wish to be at odds with you. I think that we both have the same goal and that goal is to do what is best for MMC.
Pages:
Jump to: