Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Memorycoin ★ Modern CPU PoW ★ COMPLETELY GPU/ASIC FREE ★ NO Free PoS - page 18. (Read 39215 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@coaex - LBMA certified Gold & Silver
We need lots of retweets and this is one of them: https://twitter.com/coaex/status/484556531888033793

Please keep the pressure on Bleutrade.
By the way, how about C-Cex? They have a new merchant payment system (haven't used it yet) but it might help..
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
I am still studying this source code on and off.

I am not so sold on the voting system and distribution model but the developers really made this so they have the right to set it as they please.  

It is excellent work from at least a technology and coding standpoint.

I am not a major holder of the coin at this time. Still a project worth separating from a majority of the items i see in these forums..

edit 1 -- to above poster , the win qt compiles easily for me with mgw46 , boost_1_55_0  , qt 4.8.5 , just the basic way you build most coin wallets
亲爱的作者,最近有什么新进展没有?也搞点匿名功能出来啊

Code:
Dear author, most recently what new progress there? Also do point out ah anonymous function

Newest CMO has been elected, we are continuing research and development for multi-algo and new Proof of Connectivity concept.

V3 is set to launch in 49 days.

In fact, I'm not elected yet. I still need around 36k votes.
When I'm elected, I can assure you there will be a huge progress. However, I'll be on holiday for 2 days (3-4th of July, will be back on Saturday). Please read more.

Stealth mode is a plus but notice that before these implementations, there are some crucial points for improvement including website, social media challenge, merchant adoption and recognition of the coin. We believe these improvements should have higher priorities. If we implement stealth mode in a sudden, there will be only Pump and Dumps - this is definitely a short term solution. The best thing to do, at the moment, is to organize and approach the issues, realistically and make the improvements, step-by-step.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
亲爱的作者,最近有什么新进展没有?也搞点匿名功能出来啊

Code:
Dear author, most recently what new progress there? Also do point out ah anonymous function

Newest CMO has been elected, we are continuing research and development for multi-algo and new Proof of Connectivity concept.

V3 is set to launch in 49 days.
applying for CMO position, here's the voting address : MVTEcmoa78Tg5gRHzfjk5y5eaBxzP6GEYQ
This is user "stalemate", founder of Coaex Precious Metals. Many of you know me from Bitsharestalk forum.

My old candidacy link: https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=2116.0
My current candidacy link: https://www.mmc-square.com/candidacy-declarations/26/cmo-stalemate/271/
Hey everyone,

We're looking for two new positions as some of our officers have decided to leave for other concerns and create room for new potential candidates!

We need a new Chief Technical Officer and Chief Marketing Officer as soon as possible.
Each candidate elected by the block-chain will receive 1% of all MMC Minted during their term.

Basic jobs done by both open roles:

CTOChief Technology Officer
Managing the source, binaries, development.

CMOChief Marketing Officer
Maintaining the website, marketing and communications about the coin.

Don't be scared! Post your candidacy thread here.

Linkback: https://www.mmc-square.com/general-discussion/5/two-new-positions-available/268/
Master branch doesn't compile anymore... missing memorycoinrpc.h
I compiled it just fine yesterday.
Somehow my changes from the v3 branch carried to the original client.

I'll get it fixed asap.

--Should be all good!--edit
I have to fix the merge errors but the code is here:
I'll get the original working asap...
https://github.com/Delinquency/memorycoin/
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Crazy!
Master branch doesn't compile anymore... missing memorycoinrpc.h
We will be implementing a multi algorithm PoW block chain to allow all other miners to participate regardless of their hardware.
The AES aspect will always be the focus with 70% block rewards of PoW.
other algo's include scrypt, sha256, and groestl.

We are also in the development of a PoC (connectivity) system to reward nodes for staying online, without the need of PoS and coin age, which also secures the network.

You'll also be able to make yield on the coinbase, separate from PoS blocks!

The inital version of the (PoC) system will enter the block chain in v3 and gradually take over PoW by 1% each week until PoW is only 20%.
Activity: 154
perfect coin, will be on the moon
Activity: 168
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I am really happy to see that people are doing something,I did not loss too much on MMC cuz I bought it several days ago.People asked me why,I just said cuz MMC was supported by a team while other altercoins were not.
Though I invest in MMC,I am still concerned with the development of MMC.This market changed a lot,there are so many coin here,what are the advantages of MMC?People just want to take a risk for a so called IPO(without regarding the quality of the coin),quick in quick out,thats sounds!One year past,what did MMC offer?Applications or something?I am confused.How would it compete with the 2 generation coins?I did not see any improvements in MMC,what the team have done in the last years.Voting system,yeah.It is not as expected,far from enough.
I keep an eye on MMC just cuz some people care about MMC too,and it seems that they are trying to change the situation(maybe just cuz they lost money on MMC,Jesus know).

Well as far as I know MMC is still the only one with elected & paid by the blockchain positions. This can potentially allow the coin to evolve towards whatever direction its users want. ATM there is not much competition for the paid positions because of a low overall salary due to low MMC prices. But as soon as interest gather, the price should rise up and bring up a lot more competition and interesting ideas into the mix.
Activity: 59
I am really happy to see that people are doing something,I did not loss too much on MMC cuz I bought it several days ago.People asked me why,I just said cuz MMC was supported by a team while other altercoins were not.
Though I invest in MMC,I am still concerned with the development of MMC.This market changed a lot,there are so many coin here,what are the advantages of MMC?People just want to take a risk for a so called IPO(without regarding the quality of the coin),quick in quick out,thats sounds!One year past,what did MMC offer?Applications or something?I am confused.How would it compete with the 2 generation coins?I did not see any improvements in MMC,what the team have done in the last years.Voting system,yeah.It is not as expected,far from enough.
I keep an eye on MMC just cuz some people care about MMC too,and it seems that they are trying to change the situation(maybe just cuz they lost money on MMC,Jesus know).
~1.12% – ProtoShares Holders
ProtoShares owners at Block 32000 have received a distribution at a rate of 1 MMC for each 10PTS. With around 1 Million PTS issued, about 112,000MMC were distributed in this way and PTS owners will cumulatively have a 1% stake in MemoryCoin at launch. You can import your balance by using your ProtoShares wallet with MemoryCoin. It is recommend that you transfer your balance to a fresh MemoryCoin wallet after import.

how to do that? tried to change my MMC wallet.dat with the one from my Protoshares folder, no success

I think it has something to do with your privkey.
Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
~1.12% – ProtoShares Holders
ProtoShares owners at Block 32000 have received a distribution at a rate of 1 MMC for each 10PTS. With around 1 Million PTS issued, about 112,000MMC were distributed in this way and PTS owners will cumulatively have a 1% stake in MemoryCoin at launch. You can import your balance by using your ProtoShares wallet with MemoryCoin. It is recommend that you transfer your balance to a fresh MemoryCoin wallet after import.

how to do that? tried to change my MMC wallet.dat with the one from my Protoshares folder, no success
Activity: 248
Merit: 251
I think the marketing has been lacking a little. Even with the current code Memorycoin is quite original and hasn't been rewarded for it. I think it got lost in that January craze of new coins. As soon as the price picks up and the officer's salary becomes noteworthy i'm sure people will get interested as well.

Hopefully a little bit more activity on bitcointalk forums will bring other smart people on board!

Agreed, more bitcointalk activity is definitely needed.
Or maybe some people are ninja buying  Grin

Any way I'm to lazy to parse square forum, so some resume here from time to time would be good.
I think the marketing has been lacking a little. Even with the current code Memorycoin is quite original and hasn't been rewarded for it. I think it got lost in that January craze of new coins. As soon as the price picks up and the officer's salary becomes noteworthy i'm sure people will get interested as well.

Hopefully a little bit more activity on bitcointalk forums will bring other smart people on board!
研发点新功能出来啊,多做推广,价格才能涨起来

We have more focus on the features of the code to make it top-notch.

The marketing should really do itself after people are amazed.
It really seems under valued right now. The officers are quite active and a big udpate on the way. Time to buy Smiley

The only way to buy on a bearish trend is to join the strongest support.

That in mind, don't let price determine your sentiment.
It really seems under valued right now. The officers are quite active and a big udpate on the way. Time to buy Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: