Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Memorycoin ★ Modern CPU PoW ★ COMPLETELY GPU/ASIC FREE ★ NO Free PoS - page 19. (Read 39216 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
这个币还有得救吗?价格一直跌

Using Google Translator:
为什么要关心价格的权利吗?它会去月球
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Congratulations Kanes!
Welcome to our developer team as CSO!
Thanks for the support. Hoping to make a good job. Smiley
中国的bter平台,为什么还没有更新LOGO和钱包?

Bter are not reading the emails we send them to change the information and logos.
Congratulations Kanes!
Welcome to our developer team as CSO!
Memorycoin has just launched it's first music playlist station with user-friendly features!

Top Hits - Memorycoin Music Radio Station

Over 100 Songs on this playlist!

• There are no advertisements.
  • Actively Maintained playlist.
  • High Quality Songs.
  • Offshore: Streamed from the Netherlands.
  • Available in different formats for listeners picky about bandwidth.
  • Working? Working out? Driving? Upgrade anything that you do anywhere!
  • Radio Streams are run on port 443 to bypass almost all firewalls.

Memorycoin loves music lovers! Spread the joy!

LISTEN

AAC 256K (HQ)
AAC-HE 128K
AAC-HE 56K (Mobile)
MP3 256K (HQ)
MP3 96K (Mobile)

Original Thread located at Memorycoin Square Forums
We've just started votes for our new Memorycoin Logo Contest!

View Logos and Vote on MMC-Square
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
MemoryCoin relaunch has been added to the Altcoin Countdown Calendar. http://altcoinherald.com/altcoin-launch-calendar/  Grin
We've been able to compile the Mac Wallet for Mavericks. Wallet compilations for Lion<= will be out soon. Links have been updated.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
what is news people waiting that will happen 2morrow
Reannounce? MMC was dead. It cost me losing about 2 btc. I won't believe in MMC though.

I'm sorry about your loss, TenSeng, a lot of other investors lost this or even more as well too.

The coin dropped by over 1300% in a few months, but it was expected if you look at the fundamentals.

You bought into it, so it looks like the mining period of inflation overtook the coin. However, the mining period is almost complete at 70%, now is your chance to snag a small stake for a modest profit.

Just to be clear, the first year will mint about 8 million coins. About 2 million coins will be minted in the second year, and only 200,000 coins will be minted after that.
Activity: 36
 CPU Mining? Pow has been out of fashion now, but I like this name.
Activity: 14
Reannounce? MMC was dead. It cost me losing about 2 btc. I won't believe in MMC though.
I've updated the link for your block explorer, KB.
Activity: 17
We also have a LTC market at bittrex.  Grin

also, could you add KB's block-explorer ?

What's the link? I couldn't find it anywhere

Same question here. Where is the link ?

I think he sent me the link before but it's down at the moment. I'll send him a PM for the whereabouts. The coinplorer explorer should work okay for now.

MMCExplorer is not (and has not been) down (if it is... its news to me)... the link is http://mmcexplorer.info/
So no mac wallet.  Have already given up on this coin a couple of times because of sloppy developer engagement but at least have a new mac wallet before announcing a hard fork!  Major fail.

The hard fork hasn't been applied, there are still seven days before MAC wallets require a mandatory update.
There are alternatives such as moving your wallet to an exchange, or rather using a Linux or Windows wallet in the meantime.

What is a Hard-Fork?

This shows Mac wallet http://memorycoin.info/wallets/ Maybe this one can be used?

BTW, what's the reason of hard fork?

Time Warp Bug:
Also please view this post on details of the hard-fork and current updates to the wallet.
Activity: 68
This shows Mac wallet http://memorycoin.info/wallets/ Maybe this one can be used?

BTW, what's the reason of hard fork?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
So no mac wallet.  Have already given up on this coin a couple of times because of sloppy developer engagement but at least have a new mac wallet before announcing a hard fork!  Major fail.
Pages:
Jump to: