Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Memorycoin ★ Modern CPU PoW ★ COMPLETELY GPU/ASIC FREE ★ NO Free PoS - page 3. (Read 39215 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
I'm sure I can get Poloniex to keep the coin listed if I contact them though.

I'm still around, I've been extremely busy and I've attempted to support Memorycoin's value on the markets while away. There were several issues with the old Memorycoin servers/nodes that I had just recently fixed. The forums are back online as well as several Memorycoin nodes.

I didn't think you guys would stick around unless an experienced Dev was still able to manage it. If anyone wants to give input I'm available for PM.

Glad to see the dev back! it is good for a cryptocurrency to have an active dev and community in order for it to succeed for the long term. With this in mind, we could see MMC remain stable for years to come.

I hope that in the future we could get pretty new features for MMC including but not limited to the following:

1. Online Wallet
2. Mobile Wallet (Android/iOS)

Just my opinion.  Wink
Activity: 578
Merit: 501

I'm still around, I've been extremely busy and I've attempted to support Memorycoin's value on the markets while away. There were several issues with the old Memorycoin servers/nodes that I had just recently fixed. The forums are back online as well as several Memorycoin nodes.

I didn't think you guys would stick around unless an experienced Dev was still able to manage it. If anyone wants to give input I'm available for PM.

Holy shit dude! I honestly thought that either something terrible happened to you or that you were dead. I am glad to hear that you are okay.
Activity: 819
Merit: 502
Good if MMC can be still on exchange!!!
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
This is not end for Memorycoin after delisted from Poloniex. Big holder should initiate a campaign for improve this coin by hiring new dev for new update with new features, starting campaign for other exchanges. This seems doing everything from the scratch.

I am afraid that it is simply not worth it anymore. If we were still listed on an exchange like Poloniex, it would be different because that directly translates into value.

That's true. Poloniex exchange was the only one who moved trading volume and had the most liquidity. Without it, MMC might turn into a valueless coin. I hope that it may be considered to be added to other exchanges as it is a pretty good coin to mine and hold. It will be very sad to see it die.  Sad
This is not end for Memorycoin after delisted from Poloniex. Big holder should initiate a campaign for improve this coin by hiring new dev for new update with new features, starting campaign for other exchanges. This seems doing everything from the scratch.

I am afraid that it is simply not worth it anymore. If we were still listed on an exchange like Poloniex, it would be different because that directly translates into value.
Activity: 478
Merit: 252
Activity: 492
Merit: 254
OKCash World-wide Community Leader and Promotions
And another coin bites the dust Sad

I've taken up another project, OKCash.  Don't want to spam, but new users can earn back some of their lost profits by helping community grow.

http://discord.okcash.co
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
sad day for this coin.... I was grateful to accumulate and trade some....

I would have hope some people would have take it on their arms....

I understand it will not happen....

So sad with all the shity coins, scammy coins still in place
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
I find it to be a bit more than coincidental that MMC is being delisted, However, I am not completely surprised due to the lack of a full time development team.

what do you mean by that?

There are folks out there who would like to see MMC finally put down for good. I have been advertising that we are still around and that we are listed which I am sure makes it that much more irritating for those who are ready to see MMC die. It is just interesting that when we start to generate interest again and that the hashrate starts to go up, Poloniex delists us. I would not put it past someone talking with Poloniex about delisting us just to hurry the process along, but it is possible it happened on its own.

There is not much we can do at this point. If we wanted to fight the delisting, we would need a full development team to start bringing our code base up to date in order to demonstrate that we are fully active and I just do not see that happening. If I had the skills, I would definitely lead the charge, but I simply do not possess what this project really needs.

Anyway, I guess I should be done with MMC. There is not much point to carrying an unlit torch in the dark on my own. Undecided
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
I find it to be a bit more than coincidental that MMC is being delisted, However, I am not completely surprised due to the lack of a full time development team.

what do you mean by that?
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
MMC getting delisted on polo. guess i won't be mining this anymore.
Thanks guys.

It is delisted from BTER, no more exchanges support MMC

WHAT A HORRIBLE WAY TO DIE FOR SUCH AN OLD COIN
Thanks guys.

Activity: 403
Merit: 257
Thanks guys.
You need to turn on port forwarding on your router.

You can also try manually adding a few nodes.

addnode 69.12.73.133:1968 onetry
addnode 91.204.214.254:1968 onetry
addnode 213.107.108.202:1968 onetry
addnode 167.114.156.87:1968 onetry
addnode 195.66.101.37:1968 onetry
addnode 23.254.113.22:1968 onetry

I pulled the node addresses from http://coinofview.com/coin/Memorycoin.html. You can always go there yourself to look up more nodes if you so desire.

Thanks for the help, got it working but i think it's a little bit slow. It's not my internet for sure.
are those the only working node we got?

Did you turn on port forwarding?

I used VPS so i guess port-forward is already turned on.
From 139 weeks to 70. Almost halfway there.

It would depends on your VPS. I am assuming that there is a firewall of some sort preventing outside connections.

I pulled the node addresses from http://coinofview.com/coin/Memorycoin.html. You can always go there yourself to look up more nodes if you so desire.

Thanks for the help, got it working but i think it's a little bit slow. It's not my internet for sure.

I used VPS so i guess port-forward is already turned on.
From 139 weeks to 70. Almost halfway there.

No mining pool set yet? would like to mine this.

Can anybody upload their QT for windows? every link is dead. Can't even find tutorial for solo mining.
Thanks.

I re-posted the link a page or two back from the original post on page 12.

Thanks. downloaded.

btw, wallet not syncing, it says "No block source available", any solution to this?
Thanks.

No mining pool set yet? would like to mine this.

Can anybody upload their QT for windows? every link is dead. Can't even find tutorial for solo mining.
Thanks.

I re-posted the link a page or two back from the original post on page 12.

Thanks. downloaded.

btw, wallet not syncing, it says "No block source available", any solution to this?
Thanks.

Pages:
Jump to: