Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 29. (Read 132475 times)

copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
The idea of the project is simple and cool. Will be in demand for sure. But what are the advantages for token holders? Any passive income here for holders?
No passive income or devidents here. Unfortunatelly. You will be able to use tokens in accordance with its usecase. Thats it
Thats a pity as it wont motivate people to hold tokens. From this side airdrop campaign would be perfect. Some % distribution during a year like an example
You mean similar strategy to PundiX? They were doing thecsame drop. Dropped 7% to each token holder monthly. Are you sure it will work here?
I held PundiX tokens exactly for that reason and I may say for sure - it works well. If there was the same drop here  - i would hold it too
copper member
Activity: 126
The idea of the project is simple and cool. Will be in demand for sure. But what are the advantages for token holders? Any passive income here for holders?
No passive income or devidents here. Unfortunatelly. You will be able to use tokens in accordance with its usecase. Thats it
Thats a pity as it wont motivate people to hold tokens. From this side airdrop campaign would be perfect. Some % distribution during a year like an example
You mean similar strategy to PundiX? They were doing thecsame drop. Dropped 7% to each token holder monthly. Are you sure it will work here?
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
Activity: 78
As far as most of icos tokens are going down in price after appearing on exchanges, would not it be better to buy medicohealth tokens on exchanges??
Thats not always like that. There are enough projects even on such weak market where price did not go down but only up. I hope medico will do the same
Wwll, if btc drops even more then team may easily postpone listing on exchanges and it will save the price from crash
No one likes postponing the listings. Even if it may prevent price drop. Better to move in accordance with the schedule
This project is very undervaluated. I would advise not to speculate on exchanges and hold strong
Holding strong on during this blood bath is extremly hard mate! I wish to have such stamina. As for this project itself, i also think it is undervaluated BUT if team does not start agressive marketing asap it will stay in this status of undervaluated project
True but that was already discussed here earlier. Whats the sense of making a marketing now if all the people, investors are very pessemistic aboyt crypto now?
Activity: 79
As far as most of icos tokens are going down in price after appearing on exchanges, would not it be better to buy medicohealth tokens on exchanges??
Thats not always like that. There are enough projects even on such weak market where price did not go down but only up. I hope medico will do the same
Wwll, if btc drops even more then team may easily postpone listing on exchanges and it will save the price from crash
No one likes postponing the listings. Even if it may prevent price drop. Better to move in accordance with the schedule
copper member
Activity: 95
This project is very undervaluated. I would advise not to speculate on exchanges and hold strong
Holding strong on during this blood bath is extremly hard mate! I wish to have such stamina. As for this project itself, i also think it is undervaluated BUT if team does not start agressive marketing asap it will stay in this status of undervaluated project
copper member
Activity: 132
copper member
copper member
Activity: 104
copper member
copper member
Activity: 95
According to the usecase ( paying to doctors in tokens) the price per token has to be stable. So then question arises: how incestors here will be able to get a profit?
Why it has to be stable? It is not a stable coin. It may grow/drop as well as any other coin. Or I understood your concern in a wrong way?
Well, if we speak about this tokens as about payment option then yes, stable price is preferable but it is impossible in crypto as it is still wild west and price of any token always grow and drop
Whats the matter? Lets say it grows up to 1$ price from the ICO price. And then it becomes to be worth 1$ forever. Is it bad? ICO investors got their profit!
According to the usecase ( paying to doctors in tokens) the price per token has to be stable. So then question arises: how incestors here will be able to get a profit?
Why it has to be stable? It is not a stable coin. It may grow/drop as well as any other coin. Or I understood your concern in a wrong way?
Well, if we speak about this tokens as about payment option then yes, stable price is preferable but it is impossible in crypto as it is still wild west and price of any token always grow and drop
Activity: 79
Are there any new publications in top media? Trying to find any in google but see only the out of date reviews on ICO trackers
Making paid publications on such weak market? Seriously? Better to start ICO firstly (resume it putting it better) and then come back to marketing!
I would like to know how much money team managed to rise during the presale? And how much money does the team has now?
Im confident it is not the public info and team wont disclose this info. They promised to share the financial info after the full ICO.
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
Well, i guess it will be similar to bat in terms of price. It will fluctuate but in a strict range. Thats optimal.
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
copper member
Activity: 104
Are there any new publications in top media? Trying to find any in google but see only the out of date reviews on ICO trackers
Making paid publications on such weak market? Seriously? Better to start ICO firstly (resume it putting it better) and then come back to marketing!
I would like to know how much money team managed to rise during the presale? And how much money does the team has now?
copper member
copper member
Activity: 132
Once market is green again the price per publication will rise. As for now it is cheap (comparelly of course). Probably worth of considering placing reviews right now
Pages:
Jump to: