Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 26. (Read 132470 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
Your project is gonna be really huge. I wish you all the best with implementation. Hope the usable product will be available in 2019
copper member
Activity: 95
What is the total supply? And how many tokens will in circullation? And one more question: migration to your own blockchain is planned in future?
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
When the end of the crowdsale?? And when bounty is gonna be over/rewards gonna be distributed?
As you now ICO was postponed so the date of ICO end is not set yet. Follow the news in telegram
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
When the end of the crowdsale?? And when bounty is gonna be over/rewards gonna be distributed?
Dont you mind to launch any contest for the community? Hope to see some prior the New Year or other holidays
Whats the sense in any contests? All of them are about token purchase promotion. Just dont loose the opportunity to purchase tokens with the bonus now
Contests are very useful  for community building. Moreover prior the Christmas and New Year. Thats very good measure for attracting new audience
copper member
Activity: 104
Dont you mind to launch any contest for the community? Hope to see some prior the New Year or other holidays
Whats the sense in any contests? All of them are about token purchase promotion. Just dont loose the opportunity to purchase tokens with the bonus now
Im not seeking for exactly contests where users have to purchase smth. Probably some kinds for community building. Like who invites the most of users will be rewarded with some tokens
copper member
Activity: 132
This green market gives me a hope that we will observe a good price growth after the exchange listing.
Everyone would like it. But it will mostly depend on marketing prior listing. Only really hyped projects may grow so much
True. Team will cope with that. However project's growth and adoption dont belong only on hype around the project. Market's condition plays the major role
Blockchain impact on health caring industry is rapidly growing this year. Curious how big it will become in 2019 and where in this process MedicoHealth will be
It must have a real usecase, then it can pump high in future. Without real utility usecase it will be just a speculative asset
copper member
copper member
Your project is gonna be really huge. I wish you all the best with implementation. Hope the usable product will be available in 2019
It is already available. You msy check the MVP right now and ensure how it works
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
There are enough really cool projects on the market. But all of them are unknowns for masses Just because team can not properly explain the advantages of each particular project. So that I Hope you guys will be able to show it off properly
The concept here is rather simple. Dont understand how it may be a problem here
There are enough really cool projects on the market. But all of them are unknowns for masses Just because team can not properly explain the advantages of each particular project. So that I Hope you guys will be able to show it off properly
Activity: 126
This green market gives me a hope that we will observe a good price growth after the exchange listing.
Everyone would like it. But it will mostly depend on marketing prior listing. Only really hyped projects may grow so much
True. Team will cope with that. However project's growth and adoption dont belong only on hype around the project. Market's condition plays the major role
Blockchain impact on health caring industry is rapidly growing this year. Curious how big it will become in 2019 and where in this process MedicoHealth will be
It must have a real usecase, then it can pump high in future. Without real utility usecase it will be just a speculative asset
Speculation is the main usecase for any coin/token. Usecase may appear only when the final product is ready
And when that long waited final product is gonna be ready??
Find the answer in the roadmap. However keep in mind it is preliminary dates. The development is unpredicted thing. It may go longer then expected
Activity: 78
Speculation is the main usecase for any coin/token. Usecase may appear only when the final product is ready
And when that long waited final product is gonna be ready??
copper member
Activity: 95
copper member
Activity: 132
copper member
copper member
Activity: 126
This project itself is a bomb. Market seems has turned into bullish one. It is an opportunity for this project to abound in beauty and show off its full potential
copper member
Activity: 80
Pages:
Jump to: