Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 32. (Read 132475 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 22
The lack of buy support is the reason why tokens fall in price Just after appearing on big exchanges. So whats your way how to maintain the price and liquidity on the future exchange listings?
More exchanges = bigger liquidity. The only way to get liquidity - List token on exchanges. Did u expect smth different?
Hm.. Well, probably manual maintaining the price by team or smth like that
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
The lack of buy support is the reason why tokens fall in price Just after appearing on big exchanges. So whats your way how to maintain the price and liquidity on the future exchange listings?
More exchanges = bigger liquidity. The only way to get liquidity - List token on exchanges. Did u expect smth different?
Merit: 11
I would like to check a code. And what has been done as for now. But github seems empty Huh
Thats obvious. Team is working on product now behind closed doors. So it is under development. Wait untill it is ready. Once it is ready - Then they will upload the code to github
Hope to see the final version at least in q1 2019. MedicoHealth has all the opportunities to make some kind of revolution on the market
Take a look at the roadmap. Team is going exactly with the schedule. However I hope they will be able to realese the Android app faster then noted. It is must have thing for this project
Merit: 10
I would like to check a code. And what has been done as for now. But github seems empty Huh
Thats obvious. Team is working on product now behind closed doors. So it is under development. Wait untill it is ready. Once it is ready - Then they will upload the code to github
Hope to see the final version at least in q1 2019. MedicoHealth has all the opportunities to make some kind of revolution on the market
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Merit: 29
Having read your wp but still - Can not understand how exactly project will make money?
Pretty simple way: All the fees within network will be the project's revenue here
This way traffic within platform has to be huge. Dont you think so? I mean the amount of transactions
I foresee the mass adoption for this particular project. Thats why  I Dont see any problem with that. Thus the amount of transaction and revenue as well will be optimal
Having read your wp but still - Can not understand how exactly project will make money?
Pretty simple way: All the fees within network will be the project's revenue here
This way traffic within platform has to be huge. Dont you think so? I mean the amount of transactions
I hope your smart contract is already deployed and audited? I need smart contract address, decimals and tiker
How big cash flow this project will generate?? I mean it is not a charity project. So it has to get the revenue somehow, right?
It is pretty clear but it is impossible to predict as Revenue will depend on a lot of issues...!
Hm.. Like what? Huh Just few examples at least. Im very curious how good business model is here
The activity of the community and amount of transactions within the platform, Platform popularity, The userbase etc
Merit: 0
How big cash flow this project will generate?? I mean it is not a charity project. So it has to get the revenue somehow, right?
It is pretty clear but it is impossible to predict as Revenue will depend on a lot of issues...!
Hm.. Like what? Huh Just few examples at least. Im very curious how good business model is here
project is very disruptive. Moreover market is recovering. With bullish market this token will skyrocket
I really hope so. I have a very big faith in this project. I believe it may completly change the medical industry
Project needs partnerships for this purpose. Adoption is impossible in solo. Hope team understands that
project is very disruptive. Moreover market is recovering. With bullish market this token will skyrocket
I really hope so. I have a very big faith in this project. I believe it may completly change the medical industry
Merit: 11
When the next meet up/conference? Are there any schedule ?
Team will take part in several road shows but it will be after ico. But There is no schedule yet
And when ICO is over? I dont see the exact date on website. Is it postponed or what?
Pages:
Jump to: