Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 28. (Read 132470 times)

copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I like the potential MedicoHealth has. There are less advanced projects on the market But they are still in demand. So i dont see any reason why such cool proj as medicohealth wont grow in future
Demand and price are completly different things. Price does not always follows the demand. Unfortunatelly
copper member
Activity: 80
I like the potential MedicoHealth has. There are less advanced projects on the market But they are still in demand. So i dont see any reason why such cool proj as medicohealth wont grow in future
Activity: 78
All my personal data that im sharing with doctors - where it will be stored ? Huh
On your personal cloud storage. Medico will have internal storage for all the users' data.
Activity: 79
Do you have any VCs on board already? I guess on such weak market only VCs may guarantee the reached hard cap
Do you see the market condition, right? On such markets even VCs onboard can not guarantee neither soft cap nor hard cap
To be honest I dont know at all what can guarantee the project reached hard or soft cap. Most if ICOs with spotless ideas fail
If project is backed with spotless idea and the team then it would have more sense to conduct IPO, not ICO. It is about this project as well
copper member
Activity: 95
All my personal data that im sharing with doctors - where it will be stored ? Huh
I dont see any fresh press realese on the website. When any updates?? Project is superb but so little awereness on the market
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
Where can I take a look at the examples of the app's UI? Wanna ensure that users interface will be good enough
Team has not shared it yet. Have the patience. Once app is ready team will make a beta realese, not just screenshots
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
Where can I take a look at the examples of the app's UI? Wanna ensure that users interface will be good enough
copper member
Activity: 104
Do you have any VCs on board already? I guess on such weak market only VCs may guarantee the reached hard cap
Do you see the market condition, right? On such markets even VCs onboard can not guarantee neither soft cap nor hard cap
To be honest I dont know at all what can guarantee the project reached hard or soft cap. Most if ICOs with spotless ideas fail
copper member
Activity: 132
copper member
Activity: 80
copper member
Who is the CEO here? I wanna check what are the previous projects he/she was involved.
Check his linkid. It includes his previous experience. Hope it will be able to use it here to make really good project
copper member
Activity: 95
Who is the CEO here? I wanna check what are the previous projects he/she was involved.
Activity: 78
Which app realese will happen faster? iOS or Androud app? And what is the preliminary date for that?
Activity: 79
If you guys manage to collect the hard cap - how long that funds will be enough for you? Moreover you will have to pay taxes from the sale...
If you guys manage to collect the hard cap - how long that funds will be enough for you? Moreover you will have to pay taxes from the sale...
ICO has not even started yet. How is that possible to predict?? Moreover Im very doubtful hard cap will be reached
Why doubtful? Dont be afraid of the market condition. Statistic says that really cool projects raise soft/hard caps even now
It is only few projects from hundreds! The most of the current ICOs have failed. I really hope medicohealth team is familiar with current situation on the market and will change the strategy
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
ICO has not even started yet. How is that possible to predict?? Moreover Im very doubtful hard cap will be reached
Why doubtful? Dont be afraid of the market condition. Statistic says that really cool projects raise soft/hard caps even now
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
copper member
Activity: 132
Was there private sale or only crowdsale? Im curious how many investors are here now
copper member
Activity: 104
The idea of the project is simple and cool. Will be in demand for sure. But what are the advantages for token holders? Any passive income here for holders?
No passive income or devidents here. Unfortunatelly. You will be able to use tokens in accordance with its usecase. Thats it
Thats a pity as it wont motivate people to hold tokens. From this side airdrop campaign would be perfect. Some % distribution during a year like an example
You mean similar strategy to PundiX? They were doing thecsame drop. Dropped 7% to each token holder monthly. Are you sure it will work here?
I held PundiX tokens exactly for that reason and I may say for sure - it works well. If there was the same drop here  - i would hold it too
Yes, it would be cool feature how to motivate users to hold tokens for a long time
Pages:
Jump to: