Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 25. (Read 132470 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
When will my medico health tokens be transferred to the Ethereum wallet? In the day of token purchase or at the end of the whole crowdsale?
They will distribute tokens every day in the evening of Western European time. So you will get your assets in the day of the purchase
Activity: 312
Merit: 2
When will my medico health tokens be transferred to the Ethereum wallet? In the day of token purchase or at the end of the whole crowdsale?
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
I have noticed it is some kind of trend to make dual blockchain projects like on ETH and EOS or Tron. Any plans for that here?
That's very inconvenient and not needed in this particular project. I'm sure it won't be implemented here
copper member
Activity: 104
Will fiat be accepted during the sale? And one more - do you have any permission from SEC to conduct ICO?
There is no need in any kind of permission from sec to be able yo conduct ICO. Project won't operate in the US jurisdiction so no need
copper member
Activity: 132
Will fiat be accepted during the sale? And one more - do you have any permission from SEC to conduct ICO?
copper member
Activity: 80
You guys need more advisors! The current list is good enough but still for the proper promotion on upcoming events you need more. Take it into consideration.
What for dude?? They are charging significant amount of tokens for what? Few words about the project on different conferences? That does not worth that
Activity: 79
Transactions within the app will be onchain or it wi be just like points ? Trying to inderstand how deeply integrated blockchain here is
I really hope onchain otherwise it will some kind of "fake" blockchain integration. All the tx have to be onchain
copper member
You guys need more advisors! The current list is good enough but still for the proper promotion on upcoming events you need more. Take it into consideration.
Is your ICO ongoing?? I'm curious how much have you raised so far? You know no updates regarding this
Activity: 6
Medicine sector is growing too high now.
Activity: 165
Merit: 1
Listing on blockfolio signals is planned when?? Most of current projects were there already
ICO is not over yet. Blockfolio lists only already established projects not ICOs
Where project is listed at all? At what teackers/new websites etc? Just wanna check out project's presense in the web
The start of the massive and agressive promotion campaign is scheduled for the beginning of the next year. So all the publications will be the next year
Listing on blockfolio signals is planned when?? Most of current projects were there already
ICO is not over yet. Blockfolio lists only already established projects not ICOs
Where project is listed at all? At what teackers/new websites etc? Just wanna check out project's presense in the web
copper member
Activity: 104
Activity: 78
Transactions within the app will be onchain or it wi be just like points ? Trying to inderstand how deeply integrated blockchain here is
I really hope onchain otherwise it will some kind of "fake" blockchain integration. All the tx have to be onchain
Fake?? Common! If all tx are onchain project is risking to cause thevsame situation as it was with cryptokittied
The hardfork in ETH network is planned for January 2019. So the scalability problems will be fixed. So I also really hope all transactions in MHP will be onchain
If there are any issues with scalability then team can easily migrate to eos or tron and the issue will be solved
That wont be needed. Mark my words. ETH is perfect platform and medicohealth will stay within it forever
copper member
Activity: 95
Fake?? Common! If all tx are onchain project is risking to cause thevsame situation as it was with cryptokittied
The hardfork in ETH network is planned for January 2019. So the scalability problems will be fixed. So I also really hope all transactions in MHP will be onchain
If there are any issues with scalability then team can easily migrate to eos or tron and the issue will be solved
Your project is gonna be really huge. I wish you all the best with implementation. Hope the usable product will be available in 2019
It is already available. You msy check the MVP right now and ensure how it works
MVP it is not ready to use product. Im waiting for mainnet realese
copper member
Activity: 132
copper member
Activity: 80
Your project is gonna be really huge. I wish you all the best with implementation. Hope the usable product will be available in 2019
Pages:
Jump to: