Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 67. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 29
Why i dont see any article about medico on investing com ?? The top website you know
Do you know how much investing is charging for simple article?? Enormous sum!!!
Any article on any website can not be for free. It is like obvious. But investing com is worth of its money. Hope team will consider placing there
Im sure team has already a plan where they will do a promotion and what websites will be used
Merit: 10
Why i dont see any article about medico on investing com ?? The top website you know
Any article on any website can not be for free. It is like obvious. But investing com is worth of its money. Hope team will consider placing there
Merit: 11
Merit: 22
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Such a cool u are implementing guys! I have not seen any similar project on the market. So...I assume you are unique one?
Yes and hats awesome! The perfect opportunity to conquer the market
Yes it is if team does not loose its advantage. That happens very often with other projects
Following the roadmap is very important for the community. Yes, a lot of projects have a deleys with development but not this one.
They already going far ahead of the roadmap
Thats cool but github is not very active to proove that
All the work is mostly done behind the closed doors. To prevent any code stealing. In crypto it is very popular method of creating "new and disruptive projects"
Agree. Most of current ICOs are copy/past of the projects that already exist
Hope Once project is ready whole code base of the project will be uploaded to github
Merit: 0
Such a cool u are implementing guys! I have not seen any similar project on the market. So...I assume you are unique one?
Yes it is if team does not loose its advantage. That happens very often with other projects
Following the roadmap is very important for the community. Yes, a lot of projects have a deleys with development but not this one.
All the work is mostly done behind the closed doors. To prevent any code stealing. In crypto it is very popular method of creating "new and disruptive projects"
Agree. Most of current ICOs are copy/past of the projects that already exist
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Given that data is the key for medical care, this would be great potential also give they also already have a database of doctors.
I hope that data will be protected good. Yo be honest i dont know it will go through all the internet later
Thats clear. No one except doctors will have access to your data.
Merit: 11
Given that data is the key for medical care, this would be great potential also give they also already have a database of doctors.
I hope that data will be protected good. Yo be honest i dont know it will go through all the internet later
copper member
Activity: 294
Activity: 128
Any pipeline for future events participation? Probably i will be able to take part in some events and meet team in personal
Not yet as it is not the priority for the team. They are busy with mvp realese and events participation will be later

what you say is right, MVP is made the top priority. all of these platform services will be easier with the arrival of MVP. I think your platform prioritizes user satisfaction very well.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
All the projects about health caring that exists now are worth nothing. I really hooe medico will improve that and show how proper projects have to be done.
Any pipeline for future events participation? Probably i will be able to take part in some events and meet team in personal
Not yet as it is not the priority for the team. They are busy with mvp realese and events participation will be later
Any big partnerships are in pipeline? Probably with some kind of research institutes?
How come partnership with any research institute will be helpful for the project??
To attract doctors and researches to use the platform and make a marketing reason for users to join the medicohealth app
Agree, such cooperation will be useful in terms of marketing.
Cooperations are only good if the product is spotless. Team has to make sure about that firstly
MVP is under preparation work now. Once it is complete everyone will be able to ensure the quality
When will it be realesed? Is there any date or what? Dont want to miss
Pages:
Jump to: