Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 65. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Website is excellent, I agree, but today you need so much more than a website to succeed.Most important aspect will be adoption, getting merchants to use your tokens everywhere!!!
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Whats the current price per token? In btc eqvivalent
Price is fixed in ETH - chevk the tg group and admins would clarify about this question
Merit: 10
Whats the current price per token? In btc eqvivalent
Merit: 29
Vision is not unique as I have seen a number of this ICO but it is still interesting to me as you have established a strong team with diversified experiences covering most of areas an ICO project of this type needs. So I personally think it can be a great success if the project strictly follow with the plan.
Very true. There were dozens similar ICOs literally. But medico is still very unique
Will see how this superb team will show themselves here
Vision is not unique as I have seen a number of this ICO but it is still interesting to me as you have established a strong team with diversified experiences covering most of areas an ICO project of this type needs. So I personally think it can be a great success if the project strictly follow with the plan.
Very true. There were dozens similar ICOs literally. But medico is still very unique
Activity: 112
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
Private sale is going good enough. Whats next? What are the short term plans team has?
Coding and events participation. Everything is accordance with the roadmap. No deleys, dont worry
Good, a project on schedule is always a promising project. Too many projects delay a few things when they feel the market is not good for their development.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Private sale is going good enough. Whats next? What are the short term plans team has?
Coding and events participation. Everything is accordance with the roadmap. No deleys, dont worry
Activity: 252
Once platform is fully launched. How big gross revenue will it generate?
Gross revenue? Im not sure there will be any revenue at all
Yes. It is not a charity project. Once team is run out of money - The only source of income here will be the revenue from the project operation
I expect 3-5 million USD. Thats the average sum. Imho
Not bad..however seems to much. I expect a little less - 1-2 million
No. Thats the average sum. Probably even more. That will be very big ecosystem and big revenue is expected
Activity: 308
Yes. It is not a charity project. Once team is run out of money - The only source of income here will be the revenue from the project operation
Not bad..however seems to much. I expect a little less - 1-2 million
Merit: 1
Merit: 11
When the new article about the project? It seems you are lack of up to dates articles
Think it is easy to write that? It is very hard process. Moreover rather expensive one
Thats the best marketing way of attracting attention. We need to properly explain this project and how exactly it may be used
Team knows that and it all depends on the budgeting. If private se is successful then we will see proper marketing campaign
Unfortunatelly team does not disclose how much was collected now. I wish i knew prior investment
Take into consideration all the risks and then make a decesion if medico is worth of your risk or not Wink
Despite all the risks and market fluctuations medicohealth is superb promising project in long run. Jope to see mvp asap
When realese? Team did not indicated it in the roadmap
In Autumn prior main sale. Mvp realese usually is not included in roadmap
What features will be included in upcoming mvp??
Merit: 22
When the new article about the project? It seems you are lack of up to dates articles
Think it is easy to write that? It is very hard process. Moreover rather expensive one
Thats the best marketing way of attracting attention. We need to properly explain this project and how exactly it may be used
Team knows that and it all depends on the budgeting. If private se is successful then we will see proper marketing campaign
Unfortunatelly team does not disclose how much was collected now. I wish i knew prior investment
Take into consideration all the risks and then make a decesion if medico is worth of your risk or not Wink
Despite all the risks and market fluctuations medicohealth is superb promising project in long run. Jope to see mvp asap
In Autumn prior main sale. Mvp realese usually is not included in roadmap
Pages:
Jump to: