Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 66. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
When the new article about the project? It seems you are lack of up to dates articles
Think it is easy to write that? It is very hard process. Moreover rather expensive one
Thats the best marketing way of attracting attention. We need to properly explain this project and how exactly it may be used
Team knows that and it all depends on the budgeting. If private se is successful then we will see proper marketing campaign
Unfortunatelly team does not disclose how much was collected now. I wish i knew prior investment
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
When the new article about the project? It seems you are lack of up to dates articles
Think it is easy to write that? It is very hard process. Moreover rather expensive one
Thats the best marketing way of attracting attention. We need to properly explain this project and how exactly it may be used
Team knows that and it all depends on the budgeting. If private se is successful then we will see proper marketing campaign
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Merit: 29
Activity: 336
The Medicohealt project is designed to change people's health. It's a great coin that investors should buy into the development of the project.
Merit: 11
Block chain projects in the health sector are bound to do well in the future. Investors can buy 1/4 of the MHP coins on a bargain and wait patiently for the encrypted money market to pick up.

As for now such projects feel bad but in future it will abound in beauty
Hope medicohealth will be on the top of that wave of mass adoption of crypto based blockchain projects Grin
Merit: 22
Block chain projects in the health sector are bound to do well in the future. Investors can buy 1/4 of the MHP coins on a bargain and wait patiently for the encrypted money market to pick up.

As for now such projects feel bad but in future it will abound in beauty
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hello, fellows!
best idea.... guaranteed savings.... I am putting all my investments to it.... and I am damn sure I won't loose a single penny.
Activity: 336
Why i dont see any article about medico on investing com ?? The top website you know
Do you know how much investing is charging for simple article?? Enormous sum!!!
Any article on any website can not be for free. It is like obvious. But investing com is worth of its money. Hope team will consider placing there
Im sure team has already a plan where they will do a promotion and what websites will be used

we must see that investing com is not the only good media
many popular media are free without having to pay, of course, if this project is very interesting, there will be many who want to review it in their media
Any list of free and really popular websites? Im a little bit confused as i dont believe that promotion on the popular website may be for free

Sorry. I know popular media is not free and might be considered by this platform in promotion. A good promotional strategy must indeed be done to increase investor interest, but the promotion requires a lot of capital. I'm sure the Medicohealth team is planning the best for promotion.
Thats why any ico and this one in particular is making presale - to have a money for conducting successful main sale
Thats critical though for the future ico success. If private sale/presale fails - most liky main sale will fail as well
Whats the current progress of the presale? How much was raised?
Team does not comment that. Hope successfuly as I truly believe in long term perspectives of this ICO
Why i dont see any article about medico on investing com ?? The top website you know
Any article on any website can not be for free. It is like obvious. But investing com is worth of its money. Hope team will consider placing there
Im sure team has already a plan where they will do a promotion and what websites will be used

many popular media are free without having to pay, of course, if this project is very interesting, there will be many who want to review it in their media
Any list of free and really popular websites? Im a little bit confused as i dont believe that promotion on the popular website may be for free

Sorry. I know popular media is not free and might be considered by this platform in promotion. A good promotional strategy must indeed be done to increase investor interest, but the promotion requires a lot of capital. I'm sure the Medicohealth team is planning the best for promotion.
Thats why any ico and this one in particular is making presale - to have a money for conducting successful main sale
Thats critical though for the future ico success. If private sale/presale fails - most liky main sale will fail as well
Whats the current progress of the presale? How much was raised?

Activity: 102

Activity: 185
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

Hm.. Yes, indeed, a little bit strange.
Will see what resources team will pick up for promotion
Yes it is a little strange, at least the team create the article for promotion. The media is a means of promotion of the best because there will be nothing to discuss about the news are shown. There are a lot of free media without having to pay, they should capitalize on it.
Activity: 28
I'm very excited with this idea. This is the first of its kind with unique features. I have no doubt that it will surely moon and we see how this plan create really infostructure for crypto enthusiasts.

Hm.. Yes, indeed, a little bit strange.
Will see what resources team will pick up for promotion
Activity: 490

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

Pages:
Jump to: