Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 126. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
What if my 2 withrdawal get stuck yesterdays?
If new block will be available, my transaction will move on?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Please don't sell your coin at poloniex because of the bug Embarrassed

In coming crash is imminent, alt coin miners are hard convinced, especially since most of them are flash miners that don't support any coin and just looking to make a profit.
Activity: 308
Was there maybe an NFactor change that could have screwed it up?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Please don't sell your coin at poloniex because of the bug Embarrassed
Activity: 509
Merit: 500
Can't upload avatar
Maybe too big block - very large transaction or many very small inputs  Huh

edit: can also be magic number
Activity: 120
Kernel.cpp Line 20

// Hard checkpoints of stake modifiers to ensure they are deterministic
static std::map mapStakeModifierCheckpoints =
    boost::assign::map_list_of
    ( 0, 0x0e00670bu )
   ( 124000, 0xe791f02cu )

;

It looks like block 124000 is looking for 0xa4251ce5b54ee576 but got 0xe791f02cu in checkpoints array.

Activity: 120
Error from my daemon log:

keypool return 104393
ERROR: AddToBlockIndex() : Rejected by stake modifier checkpoint height=124000, modifier=0xa4251ce5b54ee576
ERROR: AcceptBlock() : AddToBlockIndex failed
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : AcceptBlock FAILED
MCR
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
We are still investigating the stuck block. The problem is not with the wallet version, so using an older wallet will not help.

Do not try to transfer microCoins. They'll only get stuck.

If you believe you know what the problem is, please contact us. We can even agree on a bounty if you can fix the issue before us.
Activity: 434
Is problem with stuck fixed yet?

I cant read your question correctly ... twise  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003
Is problem with stuck fixed yet?
Activity: 68
notice   vertcoin also Algorithm: Scrypt-Jane Proof-Of-Work with modified nFactor
*[WARNING]: Pools with this symbol are at or over 33% network hash. mining on the largest pool can cause problems with the coin. Please choose one of the smaller pools. The smaller pools are automatically moved to the top of the list every 3 minutes.

not just notice
problem coin or problem algorithm Wink
mrc.blocksolved.com or other pool > ~60%
Activity: 300
4mnth old Miner :-)
last time i saw something similar to this was with Metisicoin ( MTC now MTS ) , where ypool went offline and now one could sync until the ypool wallet came back online.
When they already open alcurex?  Roll Eyes   Next week?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
This might actually push the price and therefore interest in the coin upwards. There is already a 25 bitcoin buy wall at 4 satoshis on MintPal, I guess partly due to the pump yesterday but probably also because almost nobody will have been selling since we got stuck

haha I think you are right - the price keeps going up on poloniex Wink either way im holding until services are established and I can trade them on alcurex!
Activity: 392
This might actually push the price and therefore interest in the coin upwards. There is already a 25 bitcoin buy wall at 4 satoshis on MintPal, I guess partly due to the pump yesterday but probably also because almost nobody will have been selling since we got stuck
Haha I'm sure I just saw the hashrate at blocksovled go UP. Agree that they should warn people, despite part of me wanting the difficulty to go back to what it was a few days ago.

Yes the greed in me wants the diff to go down but I also don't want to mine it if its worthless because everyone has abandoned it. I'm sure that the least likely scenario but hey you never know. One week of down time in the crypto world is like 2 months in the real world ha
Activity: 392
Haha I'm sure I just saw the hashrate at blocksovled go UP. Agree that they should warn people, despite part of me wanting the difficulty to go back to what it was a few days ago.
Lol now i  cant sync wallet (using both versions and ports) - hanged on 6 hours ago (123999 block)...
Activity: 66
Well I don't know if or which pool owner have noticed this but I've acctually sent e-mail(s) to a few of them, the ones that's not saying anything on the frontend of their pool(s) just to make sure.
Because like you, I don't want miners to be discouraged away from MRC because of this.
Well the pool owners should be contacted and they should give notice... I don't want miners to be discouraged away from Microcoin because they wasted hours mining nothing.
Jump to: