Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 130. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
WOW 120 LTC buy wall on Poloniex now - prices are preparing to go to the moon!

thats about 3BTC, currently on mintpal 2.3btc bid at 5 sotoshi :-)

Did you see the spike right after 06:00? over 10 satoshi.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
4mnth old Miner :-)

thats about 3BTC, currently on mintpal 2.3btc bid at 5 sotoshi :-)
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Hey guys!

Lazycoins.com is a new exchange launching soon. If you want to see microCoin get listed there then make a new thread for the coin and upvote it on reddit.com/r/lazycoins or tweet the coin to @LazyCoins! Follow us to stay updated the moment we launch!

Cheers!

New exchange
Always good news.
Have you USD markets or only altcoins?
Activity: 448
Hey guys!

Lazycoins.com is a new exchange launching soon. If you want to see microCoin get listed there then make a new thread for the coin and upvote it on reddit.com/r/lazycoins or tweet the coin to @LazyCoins! Follow us to stay updated the moment we launch!

Cheers!

legendary
just stumbled on this coin last days and i really like it, especially the fact that you guys released this before vertcoin and that its scrypt jane. only thing that can be better is the total nr of coins.. maybe you should consider it halving?
Yes but total coins is after 7 years Wink
If this will come to be global payment gateway, amount is not so huge.

BTW.
I personally will giveaway 50MRC for each registered accounts on poker.alcurex.info poker site.
If you dont find anyone play with you, there is a bot gambler (unlle-micro) available.
Site is free microCoin service.

Hello,

I got this when i tryed to deposit on the site:

Warning: fopen(http://[email protected]:xxxx/): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error in C:\EasyPHP-DevServer-14.1VC11\data\localweb\poker\jsonRPCClient.php on line 132
***************************** SENT EMAIL: [email protected] and tell us this code [0x00] your username and amount you try to sent. We will check it asap.***************************** -OK..
Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in C:\EasyPHP-DevServer-14.1VC11\data\localweb\poker\deposit2.php on line 42

Any idea why?

To the DEV of poker.alcurex.info

Don't ever include software version information like this is in error messages -_-
Now all potential hackers know you run the following on a Windows server:
- PHP 5.5.8 (Outdated!)
- Apache 2.4.7
- MySQL 5.6.15 (Outdated!)
- PhpMyAdmin 4.1.4 (Outdated!)
- Xdebug 2.2.3

And lets not even start about the fact there is no SSL certificate..

And that for a website that handles money transactions..
That is my bad.
This is actually only deposit server running with private IP and allowing access to this server only from website but any way it is bad habit I agree.
Agree that SSL too. This is small free poker site and not not made for serious big money gambling  Cheesy
I need to close poker site untill I get time to solve that deposit problem. Sorry  Undecided
Something like 50-75 billions would be great to give a higher psychological value over all others 100 billions coins out there. But hey it's no problem to me really.

I likey microcoin  Smiley

whats wrong with a trillion microcoin ?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Something like 50-75 billions would be great to give a higher psychological value over all others 100 billions coins out there. But hey it's no problem to me really.

I likey microcoin  Smiley
Activity: 522
Merit: 266
just stumbled on this coin last days and i really like it, especially the fact that you guys released this before vertcoin and that its scrypt jane. only thing that can be better is the total nr of coins.. maybe you should consider it halving?

BTW.
I personally will giveaway 50MRC for each registered accounts on poker.alcurex.info poker site.
If you dont find anyone play with you, there is a bot gambler (unlle-micro) available.

Hello,

Warning: fopen(http://[email protected]:xxxx/): failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error in C:\EasyPHP-DevServer-14.1VC11\data\localweb\poker\jsonRPCClient.php on line 132
***************************** SENT EMAIL: [email protected] and tell us this code [0x00] your username and amount you try to sent. We will check it asap.***************************** -OK..
Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in C:\EasyPHP-DevServer-14.1VC11\data\localweb\poker\deposit2.php on line 42

Any idea why?

Don't ever include software version information like this is in error messages -_-
- PHP 5.5.8 (Outdated!)
- Apache 2.4.7
- Xdebug 2.2.3

+1 Yeeeehhhhhaaaaaaa
Activity: 80
Merit: 10

BTW.

Hello,

Any idea why?

- PHP 5.5.8 (Outdated!)
- Apache 2.4.7
- Xdebug 2.2.3

Activity: 279

BTW.

Hello,

Any idea why?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
legendary

true if you look at it like that. it was the only minus i could find after inspecting and observing this coin Wink also the name is correct, the launch was more then fair and services are being added which is a big plus. finally found myself a new coin after doing darkcoin for 3/4 weeks lol

I also count on this coin.
I start mining on the launch and I can prove it was more than fair start.
First 10,000 block dev mining it self with zero blocks, because nfactor delay diff target time untill it wake up on start.
(Many nfactor coins are made huge instamining using that) but not microCoin.
nFactor is settle only because it makes coin Asic-miners resist.
And also nfactor made microCoin multipool resist.
We are still under block reward turn point, so even later miners can jump in and get best block rewards.

I really like this coin not only because the fair launch, but I can see dev start to make services for the microCoin.
I already know there will be markets for outside altcoin community.

I'm an visionar and I believe altcoin will become to be true payment system. Anonymous and regulated.
legendary
It will take around one year to go block reward 1000...
legendary

Are you sure its 7yrs? I thought there was going to be only 1 Billion produced/year untill it reaches 100billion
No i'm not sure, I will calculate, wait a moment
Activity: 182

Are you sure its 7yrs? I thought there was going to be only 1 Billion produced/year untill it reaches 100billion
legendary

BTW.
Activity: 238
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
I just found out about this coin today and have a quick question.  It seems to me this coin will take VERY long time to reach 100,000,000,000 coin cap with the way reward/mining system is set up.  Can anyone chime in and explain to me what the coins in circulation looks like in near future and how long it will take to finish mining all coins?  (I know everything depends on number of ppl minining but just an estimate would nice).  Thanks in advance friends!

It will take about 70yrs to mine all the coins I believe. 30% will be minted in the 1st year, followed by a 1% inflation rate after that till all the coins are minted

Thanks for the response.  So just to be clear... There will be about 30 billion coins in circulation after 1st year and 1% increase in coin supply each year until about 70 years? 
Hi Guys, I would like to let you know I'm a new member of MRC, I bought my fair share of MRC and can't wait for this coin to be distributed to the world!
(I am currently also CUDAmining at a hilarious amount of 270 kh/s)

I have access to a lot of CPU's (minus one thread), can anyone help me set up a CPU miner to mine (on pool)? I tried various miners and options but my shares keep boo-ing.
I have searched the forum intensively but I cannot find the solution.

An example of a CPU miner parameter line would be appreciated very much!

its in this thread somewhere :-) i just dont know where but it works cause i shared it.
Activity: 182
I just found out about this coin today and have a quick question.  It seems to me this coin will take VERY long time to reach 100,000,000,000 coin cap with the way reward/mining system is set up.  Can anyone chime in and explain to me what the coins in circulation looks like in near future and how long it will take to finish mining all coins?  (I know everything depends on number of ppl minining but just an estimate would nice).  Thanks in advance friends!

It will take about 70yrs to mine all the coins I believe. 30% will be minted in the 1st year, followed by a 1% inflation rate after that till all the coins are minted
Jump to: