Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 128. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 250
4mnth old Miner :-)
Hi guys!

What's the total number of mined MRC coins now ?

Thanks for answer!  Wink

PLZ answer me :-)

3 billions? more?

Mint has 15 768 986 926 mined coins and look at price.
MRC will be above 10 sato then? :-)

http://www.worldcoinindex.com/

search for microcoin
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Hi guys!

Thanks for answer!  Wink

PLZ answer me :-)

3 billions? more?

Mint has 15 768 986 926 mined coins and look at price.
MRC will be above 10 sato then? :-)
Activity: 364
All i have in my debug logs is "keypool return 38400"

Activity: 364
MCR - It's broke. Sad
You guys have a big community. Sad to see that the dev has no plans with the coin and is dumping.
Why do you still believe in this coin ? Does it have future plans like a market or something?
You should rather trade your coin for smartcoins.
We are working on a store and many more.
When the store is online I will invest 5k euro in mining cables imported from china and I will sell them with no profit.
Be smart , join smartcoin!
Its not to late Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsmc-smartcoin-kgw-cryptsy-reduced-block-rewards-update-your-wallets-10-exchange-400893
Kind regards.

No thanks, i believe the appropriate thread to post it in is in the panda thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=460037.4260

MRC has plenty plans.
MCR
Activity: 266
You guys have a big community. Sad to see that the dev has no plans with the coin and is dumping.
Why do you still believe in this coin ? Does it have future plans like a market or something?
When the store is online I will invest 5k euro in mining cables imported from china and I will sell them with no profit.
Its not to late Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annsmc-smartcoin-kgw-cryptsy-reduced-block-rewards-update-your-wallets-10-exchange-400893
Kind regards.

Please do not spread false rumors and advertise in this thread. And yes, there is an exchange coming, actually.

Thank you.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Its not to late Smiley
Kind regards.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
mined nothing for the past 8hours and got 0 confirmed with my transaction
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Hi guys!

Thanks for answer!  Wink
MCR
Activity: 266
Something is going wrong actually....

ALL big Pools are actually stucked at Block #123999....

All are over 1000% expected shares....   

Whats wrong?

We are currently investigating this.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

Whats wrong?

I agree is something wrong with microcoin?
Activity: 350
what happen in 124000 block.... nearly 1 hour
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Whats wrong?
Activity: 278
WOW 120 LTC buy wall on Poloniex now - prices are preparing to go to the moon!

thats about 3BTC, currently on mintpal 2.3btc bid at 5 sotoshi :-)

Did you see the spike right after 06:00? over 10 satoshi.

that was apparently by a infoumous trader starting with W on a whim.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Coin is became popular, if looking how network speed and trade volume increasing.  Cheesy

Its getting more attention, but pretty much still under the radar. Its not a bad thing though, Microcoin needs time to grow.
I think it was a good move to close the poker site until its working properly, i hope you have the time to do it since that will bring more ppl in.

Also, having a presence on IRC would be important.
Sure we can fallow Microcoin in the forum, but IRC helps a lot building a community, plus its were the big holders usually hang around.

I registered #Microcoin on Freenode, would be awesome if you and all other supporters would join.

Great we have irc. Cheesy
If some one don't know about irc, you just choose nickname and login here:
webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#Microcoin
Activity: 279
Coin is became popular, if looking how network speed and trade volume increasing.  Cheesy

Its getting more attention, but pretty much still under the radar. Its not a bad thing though, Microcoin needs time to grow.
I think it was a good move to close the poker site until its working properly, i hope you have the time to do it since that will bring more ppl in.

Also, having a presence on IRC would be important.
Sure we can fallow Microcoin in the forum, but IRC helps a lot building a community, plus its were the big holders usually hang around.

I registered #Microcoin on Freenode, would be awesome if you and all other supporters would join.

Activity: 257
Coin is became popular, if looking how network speed and trade volume increasing.  Cheesy

Yes, it seems like we are on the upswing now but the greedy miner in me wishes that this wouldnt have happen till after block 200,000.  LOL

I am happy about it, you should be too, you will get less coins, but they will be more wide spread.
This is good for the coin price, and also good for alcurex :-).

Believe me I am.  I haven't been mining since launch and I have a decent amount of coins already.  I'm just hoping people just don't start dumping when it goes up and they wait till the payout goes to 10k per block when it will have the best value for trading what you mined.
Activity: 434
Coin is became popular, if looking how network speed and trade volume increasing.  Cheesy

Yes, it seems like we are on the upswing now but the greedy miner in me wishes that this wont have happen till after block 200,000.  LOL

I am happy about it, you should be too, you will get less coins, but they will be more wide spread.
This is good for the coin price, and also good for alcurex :-).
Activity: 257

Yes, it seems like we are on the upswing now but the greedy miner in me wishes that this wouldnt have happen till after block 200,000.  LOL
Jump to: